none

Puritan's Pride Vitamin D3...
6 Reviews
5 / 5
Súper buenas las mejores vitaminas que he probado. Las recomiendo mucho. Ya llevo un tiempo usándolas y son excelentes.
5 / 5
It really helps to get vitamin D, after 2 months my dry skin became better , my nails stop to break every day, price is normal and what is more important, it is effective. It really met my expectations
5 / 5
I’ve tried this one with 5000iu and it really helped me with my vitamin D deficiency, my blood result after a month of taking was finally normal. I really think this is great product with small price and can’t wait to try some other products.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have tried many brands of vitamin D3 and this one works great. My levels are up! They are very small and easy to swallow. I take these first thing in the morning, it has become part of my morning routine. I found these on Amazon and couldn't pass them up because of the price! I would recommend them for sure!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Like most people in Arizona I had a Vitamin D deficiency. We just avoid the sun. I was able to incorporate these supplements in to my daily routine. My levels are up and my doctor is happy. I love this brand and can often get a really good deal on them.
5 / 5
These are great eady to take and keep me healthy. couldn't ask for anything better than that!