Puritan's Pride MSM Cream-4 oz Cream uploaded by Jessie S.Puritan's Pride MSM Cream-4 oz Cream uploaded by Jessie S.

BY PURITAN'S PRIDE

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a source of naturally-occurring sulfur. This popular dietary supplement has now been formulated into a nutrient-enriched, moisturizing cream. Weve blended soothing emollients, such as jojoba oil and sweet almond oil with... see more...

Jessie S.
Greenville
I actually really enjoy this cream, as weird as it sounds. MSM is short for Methylsulfonylmethane) a source of naturally-occuring sulfur found in our bodies, animals, and some plants. This cream is full of good nutrients, oils, and vitamins: jojoba oil, sweet almond oil with collagen, aloe vera, lavender oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamins E, A and D, and much more. It works wonders for moisturizing and softening! I have a couple of really dry, almost crepey places and this helps moisturize those spots and makes them softer. The scent is pretty stong (kind of like a combination of all the oils in it: rosemary, lavender, matricaria, thyme, orange, sunflower, sweet almond, jojoba, etc.), so I usually only put it on at night before bed. I find the scent pleasant, but I can see how some might find it overpowering. It can be used anywhere on the body. It absorbs pretty quickly and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. Puritan's Pride runs different deals all the time, so you can often get buy one get two free, or other deals like that. I haven't tried on my face. I mostly use it as a body moisturizer. But it works so great for that, so I bet it would be great on the face. I highly recommend this!
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful with helping my sciatica and lower back pain. The smell of this cream is just ok, it's not too powerful and wears off very quickly. It's very moisturizing and soaks into the skin rapidly, without leaving a greasy film or substance behind. This cream is great at calming nerve pain and at making the skin look and feel smooth.