BY PURITAN'S PRIDE

With vital nutrients your body needs, this delicious gummy formula helps support your natural beauty from within. Formulated with a great-tasting natural strawberry flavor, these Gummy Hair, Skin Nails supplements help you maintain healthy hair, skin... see more...

Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
It got these to help improve my beauty routine. My face started to break out bad. It could be caused by something else, but I will not finish the bottle or purchase again.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I want good hair and skin so I started taking two of these everyday. The gummies are the best. Wish all my vitamins came in gummies. I would love to have other flavor options. That would be great. I have noticed that my skin is a lot clearer. Great company and love their multi buy options.
Erin E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm not sure how effective these are. I do think they improve my ability to grow my nails out without them feeling thing and peeling, but the best part about them is that they taste amazing and have really become like an after dinner treat!