Puritan's Pride 7 Day Formula Joint Soother Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM & Boswellia-60 Caplets

BY PURITAN'S PRIDE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Shows Improvement in Joint Comfort in7 Days1Promotes Mobility and FlexibilitySupports Joint HealthSupports Joint ComfortGlucosamineChondroitinMSMBoswellia ExtractCoated Caplets2-Per Day Formulaand,JointSoother 7-Day Formula is a comprehensive joint... see more...

Review (1)
Falisha O.
Orlando, FL
I've been seeing a podiatrist for months to treat my tendinitis in my Achilles tendon. He's put me on several oral and topical anti-inflammatories and none of them have worked. I tried this for 10 days and I promise I've had almost no pain. It has been an amazing difference. I'm glad that it comes with enough pills for several treatments because, seven days was great but I found that I still had a little bit more pain. I'm almost always pain free now. My husband just started taking it for knee pain and after four days he's already feeling a difference.