Puritan's Pride 2 Units of Retinol Cream (Vitamin A 100,000 IU Per Ounce)-2 oz-Cream

BY PURITAN'S PRIDE

Delivers 100,000 IU of Vitamin A per ounce Apply to your face and enjoy smooth, hydrated skin Replenishes and nourishes your skin Retinol Cream provides you with the nourishing benefits of Vitamin A along with natural protective moisturizers help to keep your skin soft, smooth and young looking. see more...

Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
I received a full sized sample of this product from the manufacturer. The packaging was very simple and I wasn't impressed with it, but lets get real... who REALLY cares about the packaging if the product is worth it? Well, I opened the jar and noticed it had a VERY strong scent.  To be quite honest, it smelled like my grandma. LOL Regardless of how turned off I was by the scent and packaging, I applied the cream as the directions state, after washing and exfoliating. I was amazed by the fact that 20 minutes after application, more dead/dry skin was sloughing off! The scent was very light after the product dried and didn't bother me as much as I thought it was. The next morning, I washed my face and noticed how soft it felt, I applied my usual day cream and noticed that a tiny skin tag I had was falling off. FOR REAL? I've tea tree oiled that thing so many times and NOTHING, but this SUPER cheap product worked for it? It's freakin gone. ONE night of use. Let me find out! <3 Super Pleased.
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma
I'm scared to use it. Has anyone used this product. I have heard many different stories good and bad.i want great skin but I don't want to use to many different products
Deidra S.
I'm Amazed how will the product work's 20 minutes after I apply it the dead skin and clogged pores come right out and off the skin it very gentle
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
I got this product in the mail just last week, and let me tell you..it has made my skin so smooth. The only thing I dislike is the smell.
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Gives a Great amount of hydration to the skin,leaving it smooth and soft thru out the day with out a dried feeling.
Yanitza M.
Who says we need to wait until we are 60 to take care of our skin ????

Retinol is my daily night cream that I can count on. Leaves my skin soft and moisturized in these hot days.
Stacy-Ann T.
I use a small amount of this retinol cream on my face before bedtime. It contains Vitamin A - 100,000 IU per ounce.
J B.
Has anyone tried this? How does it works? Puritan's Pride Retinol Cream (Vitamin A 100,000 IU Per Ounce)-8 oz Cream