BY PURITAN'S PRIDE

Puritans Pride Q-Sorb Co Q-10 (coq10) provides antioxidant support for your heart and ensures potency and purity. Our Q-Sorb Co Q-10 is hermetically sealed in rapid release softgels to provide superior absorption Contributes to your heart and cardiovascular wellness Helps support blood pressure levels already within a normal range Promotes energy production within your heart, brain, and muscles see more...

Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
I ordered this online (Amazon) when my NP recommended it to go along with my statin drug. As a result, I have experienced none of the negative side effects my friends and family reported from statins. This product is free of common allergens and caused no stomach upset for me.
Angela K.
This supplement helps the heart. I find that it works and like using it. The soft gels are a medium size. It is easy to use. The product packaging is also nice and has a flip top lid.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I feel much better after taking these for two weeks now. I can actually tell I feel healthier and it's nice to know it's a trusted brand. Its never too early to take care of your heart!
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
I have been taking these for awhile now. I can't say I see any difference but it doesn't hurts me. It has no taste. And affordable
Keshia D.
Received this for free to review and they are good. Just started but they are easy to swallow and only take one or two a day.
Jolene B.
London , London
Recently I purchased vitamins ! They are great! Completely satisfied by this brand. The price as for vitamins is great! 👍🏻 ☝🏻so far no problems !