Puritan's Pride 2 Units of Co Q-10 200 mg-30-Softgels uploaded by Ashley W.Puritan's Pride 2 Units of Co Q-10 200 mg-30-Softgels uploaded by Laurie H.Puritan's Pride 2 Units of Co Q-10 200 mg-30-Softgels uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PURITAN'S PRIDE

Puritans Pride Q-Sorb Co Q-10 (coq10) provides antioxidant support for your heart and ensures potency and purity. Our Q-Sorb Co Q-10 is hermetically sealed in rapid release softgels to provide superior absorption Contributes to your heart and cardiovascular wellness Helps support blood pressure levels already within a normal range Promotes energy production within your heart, brain, and muscles see more...

Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I feel much better after taking these for two weeks now. I can actually tell I feel healthier and it's nice to know it's a trusted brand. Its never too early to take care of your heart!
Angela K.
This supplement helps the heart. I find that it works and like using it. The soft gels are a medium size. It is easy to use. The product packaging is also nice and has a flip top lid.
Laurie H.
San Jose, CA
I have been taking these for awhile now. I can't say I see any difference but it doesn't hurts me. It has no taste. And affordable
Keshia D.
Received this for free to review and they are good. Just started but they are easy to swallow and only take one or two a day.