BY PURIST

Purist Jasmine Green Tea Caffeine Eye Cream brightens dark circles and de-puff under eye bags. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cristian O.
Tampa
This little magic bottle is one of my favorites. Not only did it reduce my puffiness and dark circles . My eyes have never looked better. The caffeine acts like an Excelerator to waken up your eyes . In matter of minutes reduced puffiness and dark circles disappear.
Sydney H.
Mill Valley, CA
This is a great eye cream. 100% Pure seems too good to be true, but their products do not disappoint. I love how this stuff smells, and I find that it's very moisturizing and slippy and easy to use. I would definitely repurchase and reccomend to friends.
Amber B.
This product was so amazing. It feels great on and it is very refreshing! I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family! It was very effective.
Lisa S.
Canoga Park, CA
While this smells nice, it's a bit greasy for my taste. It made my male go on smoothly at first but then it melted off from the grease.
Amanda A.
This is my favorite i love this it works so good. Its worth every penny if you dont have it you need to buy it best thing ever.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
This came highly recommended to me and it was great. Only reason I don't give 5 stars is because it made my skin a bit oily.
Robin F.
Moreland
I have super bad puffy eyes amd this def made a huge difference. I get so embarrassed. It was very gemtle.
Lex E.
I like this product, but I don't feel it does much for me in terms of brightening my dark circles! It does however, leave my skin feeling very soft and the fragrance is absolutely amazing so I continue to use it! I know everyone's skin is different so I would recommend anybody to try it- even just for the smell!
Neena A.
I use to hv this one was amazing to make my eyes relax it was very nice and help me to get bit of dark on my eyes it's really amazing but I use for once nvr again
soad h.
Alexandria
If your skin oily and has alot of acnes it's relly good for your skin because this product will leave acnes from your skin and clened it