BY PURINA

Your furry, 4-legged friend will bark with delight when you serve him this Purina Dog Chow Little Bites Dog Food that features a savory chicken flavor and bite-size kibble that delivers a satisfying crunch. High-quality protein helps support strong, lean muscles, while the highly digestible formula is great for his active life. Features: Crunchy, bite-size kibble appeals to your dog; high-quality protein helps build lean muscles; highly digestible formula supports an active lifestyle; chicken flavor caters to your dog's cravings Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Whole Grain Corn Calories per Serving: 3,433 kcals per kg; 365 kcals per cup Package Weight: 8 lbs. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or Expert Recommendations: Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Dog Chow Little Bites Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of dogs. Directions: 3 12 lbs.: 1/2 1-1/4 cups per day 13 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 1-3/4 cups per day 21 35 lbs.: 1-3/4 2-1/2 cups per day 36 50 lbs.: 2-1/2 3-1/4 cups per day 51 75 lbs.: 3-1/4 4-1/4 cups per day 76 100 lbs.: 4-1/4 5 cups per day More than 100 lbs.: 5 cups per day plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs. Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Store in a cool, dry place. Recommended feeding amounts may need to be adjusted depending upon your dog's age, activity and environment. When feeding to weaning puppies (around 3 4 weeks of age), keep moistened Purina Dog Chow Little Bites available at all times until fully weaned (6 8 weeks of age). After weaning, the food can be fed dry or moistened at the same time every day up to 3 times a day. When fe see more...

• Purina is my go to brand for pet food. Not only for dogs, but for...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of dog food. My three small dogs have been eating it for a few years now. It’s very affordable and my dogs seem to love it. They’ve never had any issues with the ingredients. Overall this is a great product that I will continue to use.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
My doggy Oreos is very picky so I had mixed this with his food and sat it on the table,then he had proceeded to tip it over the side of the table.I had none of the previous food so I left him with it unmixed and he loved it.He ate the first bowl so I gave him a little more.A 16.5 lb. bag is about 7 or 8 dollars but they always have coupons out.It's very cheap and a good quality dog food.I would definitely recommend this for picky dogs.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
My dog really loved his and his weight was really well maintained while on it. Unfortunately it's a bit pricey so I mix it with his kibble and bits when I can, but I would love to give it to him all the time. He is a 10 lb chihuahua dachshund and gets chunky easily so this food is PERFECT for him.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Purina is my go to brand for pet food. Not only for dogs, but for cats as well. It is inexpensive and my pets love it. It minimizes the gas that most pet foods give them. I also helps to decrease hairballs; and therefore, the vomit that comes with it. I usually buy at Walmart, Sams club, Petco or Petsmart. Sometimes I buy it at Target or the commissary on base.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
This is the only dry food my finicky little Pomeranian will eat. It's not too hard and not too soft, which is perfect for him because he doesn't have very many teeth. Very affordable and mixes well with wet food.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
My dog is a picky eater and will only eat very small kibbles. I was feeding both my dogs this up until a couple months ago when I decided it would be better to put them on a more natural and grain free diet. However, if you can only get pet food from the grocery store I would recommend this.
Erika G.
Lubbock, TX
We buy this for our 4 yr old Chihuahua. She seems to like it just fine. Her tiny little teeth couldn't handle the regular sized bites. She's never turned her nose up to it. She is a tiny Chihuahua.
Cassandra p.
Tucson, AZ
Well i can't say much but my babes love this one so much i have two chihuahua so it easy for them to eat it but i alway buy it so cheap you can buy it at any grocery store
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
When my dog became ill last year i searched and searched for a food he would eat and this is the one. I got him to eat it by using the little bone shaped food as a treat. Now that he has become ill again and now has pancreatitis he can longer have this food due to the high fat content
Ivette Z.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Great price and my dog loves. Stomach problems and itchy skin have decreased. mix this with Cesar's since my dogs love that food with IAMS to make it go further and they get their nutrition!
dariana v.