PurinaA Dog ChowA Healthy Morsels Dog Food uploaded by Mirna R.

BY PURINA

Make your furry friend's tail wag with delight by serving this Purina Dog Chow Healthy Morsels Dog Food, which features savory lamb in every bite. The soft and crunchy bites provide a satisfying consistency, while essential vitamins and minerals help support complete and balanced nutrition that helps your pooch thrive. Features: Real lamb offers a delicious flavor and beneficial protein; vitamins and minerals provide complete and balanced nutrition; soft and crunchy consistency Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Soft and Crunchy Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Lamb Primary Ingredient: Whole Grain Corn Calories per Serving: 3,448 kcals per kg; 367 kcals per cup Package Weight: 16.5 lbs. Directions: 3 12 lbs.: 1/2 1-1/4 cups per day 13 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 1-2/3 cups per day 21 35 lbs.: 1-2/3 2-1/2 cups per day 36 50 lbs.: 2-1/2 3-1/4 cups per day 51 75 lbs.: 3-1/4 4-1/4 cups per day 76 100 lbs.: 4-1/4 5 cups per day More than 100 lbs.: 5 cups per day plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs. Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Feeding recommendations are a starting point and may need to be adjusted depending upon age, activity and environment. When feeding weaning pups, keep moistened food available at all times until fully weaned. When feeding growing pups, adjust the feeding recommendations to maintain an ideal body condition. When feeding for reproduction, food consumption may vary and could double or quadruple during lactation. When switching to the food, please allow 7 10 days to help avoid dietary upsets. Please provide fresh water daily. See your veterinarian regularly. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or Expert Recommendations: Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate the food pr see more...

Buy on Target
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
We tried at least 4 different dog foods before we settled on this. Our lab has a sensitive tummy when it comes to his dog food. We tried the chicken, we tried salmon... This one is made with lamb... Apparently that combined with Purina's other "Healthy Morsels" is the ticket. No more bad gas and/or runny stool. Just one happy Pup... Always trying to sneak more.
Christine R.
Millport, AL
We started our dog on the puppy brand of this and she loved it. We tried to change brands and she wouldn't touch the new kind. So we decided to buy this brand again and as she got older we just went to dog instead of puppy.
Jamie L.
My dog loves this brand of food. He's tasted another brand and it always upsets his stomach so we've stuck with the Purina brand.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this dog food. It fills him up and gives him the healthy morsels in with it! This is his favorite
Keithara  B.
My dog seems to enjoy this brand of dog food. He will get bored with the taste for a while, and I'll have to purchase a different flavor. The brand is a little expensive. I have a large dog, and this is the food that is recommended for him.
Beth W.
Mayfield, KY
One of the only dog foods we can see visibly helping our very active dog gain weight and look healthy! Also one of the few foods she still comes running for and will eat a full bowl of. When she's not getting table scraps, it's always Purina morsels.
Corsica F.
I tried a million different brands for my dog kujo because of his sensitive stomach. Once I found this it was a match made in heaven but he only got to eat it for a few months before he died :( seriously this review just made me sad.
Amber H.
Yuma, AZ
My dogs seem to love this food. They do not pick through the food like they have with other brands.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Always feed my dogs this! I have bought this brand for them since they were puppies, and change with there growing needs!
Cristina M.
Marshall, MO
This is a product I would use for my dogs and I always have a hard time
Finding products that I like to use for my pets.