BY PURINA

Help keep your canine companion looking and feeling his best with this Purina Dog Chow BRAND DOG FOOD Light & Healthy Total Care Nutrition, which features a low-calorie, low-fat formula to help your dog achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Rich in vitamins and minerals, the food is full of the nutrients that provide a balanced diet to your dog, while the delicious chicken flavor satisfies his appetite. Features: Low-calorie formula helps your dog achieve and maintain a healthy weight; contains the vitamins and minerals your dog needs for a complete diet; chicken flavor appeals to your dog's tastes Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Whole Grain Corn Calories per Serving: 291 kcals per cup Package Weight: 32 lbs. Directions: For weight maintenance: 3 - 12 lbs.: 1/2 - 1-1/2 cups 13 - 20 lbs.:1-1/2 - 2 cups 21 - 35 lbs.: 2 - 3 cups 36 - 50 lbs.: 3 - 3-3/4 cups 51 - 75 lbs.: 3-3/4 - 5 cups 76 - 100 lbs.: 5 - 6 cups More than 100 lbs.: 6 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 10 lbs. over 100 lbs. For 25% calorie reduction: 3 - 12 lbs.: 1/2 - 1 cup 13 - 20 lbs.: 1- 1-1/2 cups 21 - 35 lbs.: 1-1/2 - 2-1/4 cups 36 - 50 lbs.: 2-1/4 - 3 cups 51 - 75 lbs.: 3 - 3-3/4 cups 76 - 100 lbs.: 3-3/4 - 4-1/2 cups More than 100 lbs.: 4-1/2 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 10 lbs. over 100 lbs. Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Amounts are recommended for an average adult dog with normal activity. Food intake requirements vary depending on age, activity and environment, and should be adjusted accordingly. If desired, serve moistened by adding 1 part warm water to 3 parts kibble. When switching to new food, gradually mix increasing amounts of see more...

Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
My dogs love this dog food. It has chunks of freeze dried chicken. My little dog is very picky and she picks those out! It has definitely helped my overweight pit bull get in shape. This is the only dog food I purchase.
Keely T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feel like this would be my dogs favorite food if they could speak for themselves. They always seem to be full and happy after breakfast & dinner! Not too pricey! Totally worth it!
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
I just recently starting feeding this to my dog, and as far as I can tell, he loves it. I feel so good when giving my dog something that I know is good for him, and I feel even better when he gets excited every time i pour it into his bowl. not only is it good for your dog, it's also good for your budget (:
Hannah S.
As the owner of an older golden retriever, he has tried a variety of dog foods over the year and still seems to only like this kind. It is a good brand for bigger dogs that tend to eat everything in sight, and I have found it helps keep my dogs weight down to a healthy level.
Abby C.
Canon, GA
My precious pup absolutely loves this dog food! She gets excited every time I pick up the bag. I feel good about the contents of the dog food also. It seems a bit healthier than most dog foods out there. I would definitely buy it again for the price
Jamie Rose S.
We've bought this particular kind of food for our dogs a couple of times, however they did not seem to like it as much as their regular food, which is benefit small bites. I wouldn't necessarily say this is not a good choice for dogs, but my dogs are picky eaters.
Erin L.
Indianapolis, IN
I have two pups, a miniature dachshund and a yorkie, and this is the ONLY food they get. They love it, it's light, it's healthy, and we don't have to worry about them eating bad. They have $2 off coupons in almost every bag so the next time we purchase a bag we use a coupon. We've tried other dog foods and they continue to love and eat this over other food.
Anthony D.
Cerritos, CA
I always try to give my dog the best and healthy food as possible! When I first saw this it really caught my eye! My dog really loves this and it is really healthy for her! She really loves the chicken flavor!
Amber P.
I used to feed this to my dog before the big Purina dog food issue spread all over social media 1-2 years ago. I panicked and stopped buying this food, but my pup always loved it!
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
My dog really enjoyed this food for awhile but then got sick of it. It wasn't that the food is bad she just tends to get bored with food. It did keep her slim though and that was good.