PurinaA Beggin Party Poppers Dog Snack uploaded by Kimberly C.PurinaA Beggin Party Poppers Dog Snack uploaded by Rosalia F.PurinaA Beggin Party Poppers Dog Snack uploaded by Nathaly D.

BY PURINA #86 in Dog Treats

These Purina Beggin' Party Poppers add an element of fun to treat time by allowing you to pop each snack into the air for your dog to catch in his mouth. Featuring savory bacon and cheddar and Monterey Jack flavors, these snacks will have your 4-legged friend begging for more. Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Meaty Treat Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Bacon & Cheese Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Calories per Serving: 2,619 kcals per kg; 15 kcals per piece Package Weight: 7 oz. Directions: Feed 1 treat for every 5 lbs. of body weight daily; not to exceed 10 treats per day. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Store in a cool, dry place. Break into small pieces for adult small/toy breed dogs. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your dog's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Water, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Sugar, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Corn Syrup, Ground Yellow Corn, Bacon (Preserved with Sodium Nitrite), Dried Cheese Powder (Source of Cheddar Cheese Flavor), Soybean Meal, Salt, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Phosphoric Acid, Added Color, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Dried Monterey Jack Cheese Powder, Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Natural and Artificial Smoke Flavors, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake and Red 40 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.5% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 29.0% see more...

PurinaA Beggin Party Poppers Dog Snack
  • "My dog loves these treats she gets extra happy when she sees the bag i always have to have them around for her " in 2 reviews
  • "We give these to our terrier all the time, they are big enough to break up into smaller pieces." in 1 review
  • "I have never seen these before!" in 1 review
  • "My dog absolutely loves these!" in 1 review
  • "My dog absolutely LOVES these treats!" in 1 review
Kat G.
Newport News, VA
I recently taught Yeti to "Find It!" and these treats are absolutely perfect for the game. I make her sit, hide the treat, and she uses her smarty-pants sense of smell to find the hidden treat. it's given her a "job" (she's an Australian Shepherd and likes the "work") and she loves the taste. I think these are PERFECT for training because the dog can really smell what they are working for!
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these. She definitely really enjoys the taste. She honestly loves anything bacon flavored (but what dog doesn't haha). This product definitely met my expectations. They are affordable and pretty easy to find. I would recommend these treats to other dog owners!
Kalyn C.
Nitro , WV
Great treats for training your pup! My pouch gets one every time she goes potty. And I found that these treats are very motivating for her! I think these treats would be great for any dog. Then again it still depends on your dog and they’re diet.
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog jumps for joy when he hears the word treat or sees me with the bag. He loves these treats. He gets extremely excited. I reward him with one of these after he gets a bath and his ears cleaned. He just loves it!
Kayla R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the varied size choices. My dog loves the taste. This is a product that he looks forward to everyday. When I get home, he is waiting and wagging his tail. When I give my kids their treat, my dog gets his. All is good in his doggy world.
Kelly F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My yorkie loves these. He would eat them all day if I would let him. They are a good treat for him and they aren’t too expensive either at Walmart. I only wished they had a big bag other than that they are great. I would recommend these.
Kami F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are fun to give Cooper as little snacks to learn more tricks. He is a standard size large poodle. They did meet our expectations, it is. Good price for what you get. I would definitely recommend
Chasity L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our dogs favorite snacks they simply can’t get enough, has many different flavors and package sizes. Affordable and can find at just about any store. Always our go to snack for our fur babies!
Brandy T.
Rio Hondo, TX
My dog absolutely loves these treats! He learned lots of new tricks just so he could get these treats lol. Now everything he sees the bag (just the bag mind you) he sits, rolls, or stands.
Mia C.
palmdale
My dog has been eating these since she was a puppy and she loves them the only con I️ have about these is they make her breathe smell. If you don’t take your dog to the vet to get their teeth checked or if you don’t give your dog treats to help their breathe or teeth. This is not the treat for them.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
Does the popper really work?