PurinaA Beggin Party Poppers Dog Snack uploaded by Nathaly D.PurinaA Beggin Party Poppers Dog Snack uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY PURINA

These Purina Beggin' Party Poppers add an element of fun to treat time by allowing you to pop each snack into the air for your dog to catch in his mouth. Featuring savory bacon and cheddar and Monterey Jack flavors, these snacks will have your 4-legged friend begging for more. Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Meaty Treat Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Bacon & Cheese Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Calories per Serving: 2,619 kcals per kg; 15 kcals per piece Package Weight: 7 oz. Directions: Feed 1 treat for every 5 lbs. of body weight daily; not to exceed 10 treats per day. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Store in a cool, dry place. Break into small pieces for adult small/toy breed dogs. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your dog's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Water, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Sugar, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Corn Syrup, Ground Yellow Corn, Bacon (Preserved with Sodium Nitrite), Dried Cheese Powder (Source of Cheddar Cheese Flavor), Soybean Meal, Salt, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Phosphoric Acid, Added Color, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Dried Monterey Jack Cheese Powder, Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Natural and Artificial Smoke Flavors, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake and Red 40 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.5% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 29.0% see more...

PurinaA Beggin Party Poppers Dog Snack
  • "My dog loves these treats she gets extra happy when she sees the bag i always have to have them around for her " in 2 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these!" in 1 review
  • "My dog absolutely LOVES these treats!" in 1 review
  • "We give these to our terrier all the time, they are big enough to break up into smaller pieces." in 1 review
  • "I have never seen these before!" in 1 review
Felicia B.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My puppy has been loving these! I purchased them at Walmart on a whim to try them out and they met every expectation I had about them. The price was fairly inexpensive for a 7 oz. bad. I would recommend this product as a treat.
Madisyn J.
My dogs love these! They are soft enough for even my really old dog to eat! They are a pretty good size for the occasional treat but you might want something smaller if your training.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
A mi perrita le encanta y nada mejor que estos bocadillos para cuando me voy de vacaciones con mi perrita.
Dana S.
Hamilton, OH
Dog loves them. Easy to put in pocket while training. Good value. Fun treat for the dog.
Kayla R.
Pet Lover Expert
I like the varied size choices. My dog loves the taste. This is a product that he looks forward to everyday. When I get home, he is waiting and wagging his tail. When I give my kids their treat, my dog gets his. All is good in his doggy world.
Chasity L.
Pet Lover Expert
This is our dogs favorite snacks they simply can’t get enough, has many different flavors and package sizes. Affordable and can find at just about any store. Always our go to snack for our fur babies!
Kendra E.
W Valley City, UT
Pet Lover Expert
It keeps my puppy going and happy. It makes her go crazy for it. I love it so much. It’s not pricey. Good value. My dog is a boxer and a Rottweiler mixed so she’s a pretty big puppy and she loves it.
Morgan C.
Pet Lover Expert
I️ will buy these beggin snacks for my dog to have as a snack or treat and he loves them, he will beg for more when I️ tell him no more. They are not to pricey and definitely worth the money. Your dogs deserve a nice treat every once in a while
Zairi G.
Davenport , FL
Pet Lover Expert
If u snare to a shelter this is a great choice
Always a first choice, I believe is a true favorite. Easy to find at Target stores, Super target and publix. Is often on sale
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My poops just love these little bite sized treats.... it's so hard to give them one because chewing is not existent when it comes to treats... picked them up at Walmart , so not expensive... always will be a repurchase for me and my children
Heather H.
CULLMAN, AL
Does the popper really work?