BY YESTERDAY'S NEWS #34 in Litter

Yesterday's News(R) Original Cat Litter Yesterday's News(R) Original Cat Litter is an ideal product to use if you are looking for something environment friendly. This cat litter comes in a bio degradable packaging and is also completely dust free to use. It is made from non-toxic substances and does not cause any harm to your pet cat. Recommended highly by veterinarians, this litter box filler has unique unscented pellets that gather up moisture and odor quickly. Yesterday's News Original Formula Cat Litter (Unscented) is made of recycled newspaper and is impressively environmentally friendly. You can even recycle the packaging! Your cat will agree, this kitty litter is an unbeatable choice. Features: Made in the USA Unscented - no fragrance 3x more moisture absorbent than clay 99.7% dust free Tough on odors Non-toxic (safe if ingested) Designed for low tracking Veterinarian recommended cat litter Made from recycled newspaper Recyclable packaging Item Specifications: Warning: Cat feces can sometimes transmit a disease called toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and immune-suppressed persons are most susceptible. Always remember to wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Unused cat litter poses no toxoplasmosis threat. No medical conditions are known to be aggravated by exposure to this product. For further information consult a physician. see more...

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...1 Answers
  • I am extremely curious about this product. I find my cat ...2 Answers
  • Is there a problem with tracking like there is clay litte...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle E.
Johnson City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I work at a vet office and cats that have an upper respiratory infection, some type of lung problems, or that had been declawed (😠) I will use this litter. There's no dust, it's bigger peices so that it won't stick to the cats paws, and it's absorbs very well. I recommend this to anyone who has a car with breathing issues or had been declawed.
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Cat Litter 30 lb; 13.6 kg more...
I don’t have a cat but I love using this for my rabbit! I change her litter every two weeks and it lasts me for a few months. For the price, it’s worth it. It absorbs a lot and would recommend it to other rabbit owners as well as cat owners.
Whitney P.
Colorado Springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It keeps the smell in well. No dust really. No scent to be had. It's ecofriendly which is a huge bouns, but cleaning it for a cat is like, a really big pain. My cat got freaked out by it and won't use it, either. So it seems it was a big waste of money, since my cat is pooping next to it instead of in it. Picky picky!
Rachel B.
I use this as littler for my pet rabbit. It is cheap, easy to clean up, and doesn't smell it gets dirty. I buy the 30 lb bag from amazon and it lasts a couple of months. Way more cost effective than some other options, and I know it is safe for her. It is a nice bonus that it is environmentally friendly!
Michelle M.
Norwalk , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I actually use this for my rabbit's litter box and it really works well. It's safe for bunnies because it's made from paper and it works to ward off any smells until I get to change the box. Also it lasts a ridiculously long time for a bunny because you don't use as much as for a cat, so it's definitely worth the big bag!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Amazing for kittens, only thing I hate is that it's so expensive and you're constantly emptying the box with babies. Keeps the smell to a true minimum though! Hardly buy purely bc of price
Kim H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Best litter I have ever purchased. My cat and ferrets are perfectly fine using this. Clumping clay litters aren't appropriate for all pets, and I find them irritating to my allergies and painful to step on when a piece escapes the box. This litter, though, doesn't bother my allergies at all, escapes the box much more rarely, and is easier to clean up. It doesn't have much of an effect on smell, but I have to use the unscented. The fresh scent sets off my allergies and really is just a minor cover smell.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I really love that this isn't a dusty litter and that it is made out of recycled newspaper. I used this stuff when my cat had gotten fixed because I didn't want the regular litter to give her an infection on her wound. I was afraid she wouldn't use it because of how different the texture is compared to regular litter, but she did! It is a little expensive but not too bad.
Martialia F.
Gardiner , ME
Paws down, this is the BEST litter for a household with several cats. It's eco-wise, doesn't have dust or perfumes, barely tracks, and dumps easily to wash the boxes. Oddly, it's only stocked in small quantity in our town so we feel like we are in a weekly race to get that last bag of litter!
Heather M.
I love this stuff! I use it for my ferret and my cat. I get a lot for the money and it works great! I don't have to worry about those little rocks laying around. Its easy to scoop and feel it is better for my male cat who gets really close to the litter when urination (has had infections and problems in the past)
Lindsay W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is there a problem with tracking like there is clay litter or other kinds of pellet litter? My cats love to throw little out of the box, so I'm looking for something that tracks as little as possible!
Dayna C.
Dartmouth
I am extremely curious about this product. I find my cat pees a lot. He drinks whenever the dog drinks! His poop is smelly too. I'm using QualiCat which is good for the price but smell is a big thing for me. I'd love to know how other people with similar cats feel about this.
Megan S.
How scoop able is this litter? I like an easy clean up
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?