Purina Whisker Lickin's Tender Moments Salmon Flavor Cat Treats uploaded by Shanna W.Purina Whisker Lickin's Tender Moments Salmon Flavor Cat Treats uploaded by Sharon d.

BY WHISKER LICKINS #40 in Cat Treats

Purina® Whisker Lickin's® Brand Cat Treats.
Tender Moments®.

• I have used these treats for my cat ever since we rescued him. No...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
Two of my cats loved these while the other did not. I was shocked for a cat to not like fish flavored anything but it just didn't work for her. I love how soft they are for them. I have had problems with my cats chewing the bag open if I leave them anywhere they can get to them.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
If my cats are hiding from me all i need to do is shake this pouch around the house and call their name & they are under my feet within seconds. They LOVE these treats. They are portable, smell delicious, and easily accessible at your local walmart or pet store.
Mandy A.
Miamisburg, OH
These treats are awesome! My 2 year old rescue cat is so picky but she absolutely loves these treats! Finally, I feel like the adventure of finding her treats she likes is over. Another pro is that they have a high nutritional value! I love my little kitty and only feed her what I know will keep her healthy as can be!
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
My cat is OBSESSED with these treats. As soon as I open the cupboard where we keep these treats, she comes running from wherever she was in the house. These are the only treats that she will do tricks to get her paws on. She even eats them out of my hand, which she never does for other treats. I would recommend these to everyone with a snobby cat.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I have probably tried 25 different cat treats over the years trying to give my girls some variety and these seem to be the only ones they will eat. I think they are priced reasonable however about a year ago the quantity got smaller for the same price.
Teresa M.
Tallahassee, FL
I fell in love with Mr. Whiskers at a rest area in Georgia. A man who worked there said he'd gotten out of his mom's car about three months previously. He has long hair and his whole coat was matted with sand spurs. There were a lot of fires and drought in the area and people were leaving him food but no water. I took him home, got him cleaned up and and to the vet. I've had him 6 years now and he gets hie crunchy Whisker Lickins every night for a treat, and also to help with tartar control.
Jessica H.
These are my cats favorite treats!!! They love them so so much!!! They are also very cheap and last for a long time in my house!!! I would recommend them to anyone that has cats and wants a cheaper way to reward them and keep them happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
Such a good treat! My kitty loves these so much. She will wait patiently each morning and evening for her 5 pieces. She really prefers the tender ones over the crunchy ones, so this is a great option for cats with sensitive teeth. I will gladly keep buying these to make that little girl happy.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
My cat LOVES these treats. Especially this flavor (chicken!) She's an older cat, and while her teeth are still able to chew hard treats, I think she does a little better with the soft ones and I imagine she probably likes them for that reason. Also great for a young cat. I consider these to not be the "cheap" cat treats, nor are they "high end". They are right in the middle!
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitties really enjoy when they get a few of these! They seem to never get enough! Great product and great value. They love the taste and I love the price point and the zip lock closure. Will certainly purchase these again
Richmond, VA
IS THIS THE BEST FLAVOR THEY HAVE TO OFFER IN YOUR CAT'S OPINION?
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Is it ok to give these to your cats everyday?
Wendie D.
Piketon, OH
Do you think these help with bad breath and keep cat's teeth cleaner?
Richmond, VA
Is this the best flavor they have to offer in your cat's opinion?
Richmond, VA
How old are your cats and do they like this treat?