Purina Whisker Lickin's Tender Moments Salmon Flavor Cat Treats uploaded by Shanna W.Purina Whisker Lickin's Tender Moments Salmon Flavor Cat Treats uploaded by Sharon d.

BY WHISKER LICKINS #44 in Cat Food & Treats

Purina® Whisker Lickin's® Brand Cat Treats.
Tender Moments®.

• I have used these treats for my cat ever since we rescued him. No...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
My cat is OBSESSED with these treats. As soon as I open the cupboard where we keep these treats, she comes running from wherever she was in the house. These are the only treats that she will do tricks to get her paws on. She even eats them out of my hand, which she never does for other treats. I would recommend these to everyone with a snobby cat.
Heather H.
Jacksonville , FL
Two of my cats loved these while the other did not. I was shocked for a cat to not like fish flavored anything but it just didn't work for her. I love how soft they are for them. I have had problems with my cats chewing the bag open if I leave them anywhere they can get to them.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert
If my cats are hiding from me all i need to do is shake this pouch around the house and call their name & they are under my feet within seconds. They LOVE these treats. They are portable, smell delicious, and easily accessible at your local walmart or pet store.
Mandy A.
Miamisburg, OH
These treats are awesome! My 2 year old rescue cat is so picky but she absolutely loves these treats! Finally, I feel like the adventure of finding her treats she likes is over. Another pro is that they have a high nutritional value! I love my little kitty and only feed her what I know will keep her healthy as can be!
Lyndsey W.
Pet Lover Expert
A few years ago I bought these for my two cats and they loved them. They are soft and chewy. My cats seemed to really like the texture and taste.
Alondra R.
Palm Desert , CA
Pet Lover Expert
My two kitties absolutely love these!! As soon as I grab the bag they run straight toward me cause they know a treat is on the way!
Brittne S.
Rineyville
These are my cats FAVORITE treat. They may not be the healthiest cat treat, but my cats love them. These are my go to soft treat.
Alicia H.
Ocala, FL
These are my kitties favorite treats!!!! All I have todo is shake the bag and they come RUNNING!!!! These are the only treats I buy for them and the price is great!
taylor b.
Indianola, IA
My cats usually love when I buy them treats. I don't know why, but they just didn't seem happy about these! They've had others by this brand and were fine. But with these they just ignored them completely. Very odd for them. I even tried on a few occasions to give it to them.
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
My kitties love these! They actually begged me for some tonight. They love the flavor and that they are soft. The reason I know this is because the hard ones with a different flavor they just won't eat.
Richmond, VA
IS THIS THE BEST FLAVOR THEY HAVE TO OFFER IN YOUR CAT'S OPINION?
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Is it ok to give these to your cats everyday?
Wendie D.
Piketon, OH
Do you think these help with bad breath and keep cat's teeth cleaner?
Richmond, VA
Is this the best flavor they have to offer in your cat's opinion?
Richmond, VA
How much does it cost in your area?