BY WAGGIN TRAIN

Dogs want chicken. So we say, give them chicken. Not the kind of chicken mixed with a ton of other ingredients you can’t pronounce. Just 100% real chicken breast, like we use to make our Chicken Jerky Tenders. We love our dogs because of the real, simple companions they are, so why wouldn't we give that real, simple goodness right back? Dogs love chicken. So we say, give them chicken! That's why inside each bag you'll find REAL breasts of delicious chicken. With just 2 ingredients – and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives – Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky is the simple way to give your furry friend what he craves. Whether he goes wild for the scrumptious taste of Tenders, the bite-sized goodness of Minis or the twisty fun of Curls, Waggin' Train has a treat made with real chicken to keep his tail Waggin'. Product of China. see more...

Buy on Walmart
C T.
Auburn, AL
I bought this bag for $20 at Sam's and it's lasted me almost a year for my 12 lb shih tzu. He loves these treats and I like the fact that it's just chicken tenders and glycerin.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
My dog went crazy over them. she checked them out with the smell test first and then she devoured them! Always looking for new treats and never tried this before and my baby is very happy.I am very picky about what she eats. these are a fabulous all natural treat I can trust
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
We break these up into smaller pieces for our furbaby and he loves them whenever we give them to him.