BY PURINA #66 in Dog Treats

The Waggin' Way. It's simple. Be yourself. And our dogs are the perfect example of that. Like how they flop right down in a mud puddle without a care in the world. It's that just-be-yourself kind of nature that inspires the best kind of fun. and the best kind of snacks. That's why we just let our snacks be the real good stuff they are. Like our Chicken Jerky Tenders-we just let chicken be chicken. All real, just like our dogs. Why Buy Delicious Breasts of Real Chicken 100% Real No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Treats for Adult Dogs 5 lbs. & Over see more...

• My two dogs love these treats, but has anyone else notice...1 Answers
  • Is this a good option for dogs with sensitive stomachs? 2 Answers
  • Are these treats ok to give to puppies?1 Answers
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Boy do my fur babies look forward to these treats every morning and one in the afternoon! Yes they are spoiled but we can’t help but give them their favorite treats! I highly recommend these fur baby treats 100%!!! I love giving them these!❤️😀
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats are little more pricey and I wish they gave more coupons to help out with that but my dogs love them so every now and then we will make the splurge they look and smell so good that it makes you feel like it really is chicken that you are giving your dogs takes them a few minutes to get these down (I have huskies so that’s what this is based off of) which is nice it really is like the dog version or beef jerky I recommend them for any size dog and for anyone to get them at least once for you dog
Tamyres M.
Everett, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog doesn’t like it, I think it’s because of the texture, she prefers dry and hard treats, this one it is more tender. I gave it to her and she just drop it out of her mouth, I will try it again. Because I think it is a healthy treat to offer her, and I try just offer healthy food for her.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Lab absolutely loved these new Waggin Treats Snacks and they are on the grocery list with dog food every time! I received these free to try, but believe me they have not been free since my dog is addicted to them now! Great value for the size of package.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are our Dogs favorite treats although she eats any tree we give her I feel she gets most excited when she eats these I like how the ingredients are full of things that we know what they are and we highly recommend it to other dog users
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these treats and the ingredients seem more organic and animal friendly than most other treats. They are very pricey in my
Opinion but you’re paying for a better product. I would buy again and highly recommend.
Raven S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Durable enough to okay with as a toy before consuming. As long as your dog is not aggressive with their food these treats we love to play catch with until I leave him alone to eat it.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are nice, small treats that my dog enjoys very much. Only reason that it gets 4 stars rather than 5 is because of the "great for training" call on the box. As one reviewer already said, these really aren't very good for training. They are too big to work well - the dog looses focus and they are too crunch to cut up and use in smaller bits.
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our favorite treat to give our pups. They inhale them so fast and beg all the time for them. They're not horrible smelling, and they're actually pretty good for them.
Lindsey S.
Wortham
My dog love these treats! She is always begging for one more! I love how they are not horrible for her like most dog treats are. Also, I love how she can't just bite and swallow. Since it's chewing it helped showing her to not eat so fast. Which is great cause the other treats that could easily be swallowed would make her sick but not these!
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this a good option for dogs with sensitive stomachs?
Teresa C.
Mentor, OH
My two dogs love these treats, but has anyone else notice their dogs get itchy after eating these? I thought it was my imagination, until someone else told me they stop giving their dog these treats, and they stopped itching and pulling out their fur. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Thanks
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
Are these treats ok to give to puppies?