BY PURINA

The Waggin' Way. It's simple. Be yourself. And our dogs are the perfect example of that. Like how they flop right down in a mud puddle without a care in the world. It's that just-be-yourself kind of nature that inspires the best kind of fun. and the best kind of snacks. That's why we just let our snacks be the real good stuff they are. Like our Chicken Jerky Tenders-we just let chicken be chicken. All real, just like our dogs. Why Buy Delicious Breasts of Real Chicken 100% Real No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Treats for Adult Dogs 5 lbs. & Over see more...

• My two dogs love these treats, but has anyone else notice their d...1 Answers
  • Is this a good option for dogs with sensitive stomachs? 2 Answers
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
My dogs go absolutely crazy for these chicken jerky treats over any other treats I give them. They’re high quality dehydrated chicken breast I have two dogs a 12 pound Scottie mix and a 28 pound Beagle mix and both seem to equally enjoy these. I buy them on a regular basis and would suggest to friends and family. Purina Waggin' Train' Chicken Jerky Dog Treats 3 oz.
Alexis P.
Greenville
We came across this at a friends house when they gave my girl a treat.  She loves them!  Smells delicious and seems like it would be a good human treat too lol.  Would recommend this product because it is super simple and did not upset my girls stomach at all.
Kayla R.
Fort Madison
Our dog loves these. We got them from a fundraiser in a basket for our miniature Dixie. She is in love with these Jerky pieces and expects one every time she comes back from a walk. She will take this and run off and enjoy it.
Neta S.
Screven, GA
I have 4 very picky inside dogs. One day they may like something and the next want nothing to do with it. These treats, however, they absolutely love. Heck even our cat loves them. Made from real chicken breast and limited ingredients these are a must for anyone with picky pets at home
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Great product. Our dogs love this chicken jerky. Good price for a natural treat. We usually buy the 11 oz bag because we have 3 small dogs, and it usually lasts a while. I would definitely recommend to other dog owners. 100% natural treat for your fur babies.
Emily S.
Tompkinsville, KY
My dogs love these! They don't stink, and they rip apart easy so I can make them last longer by giving smaller bites. They look healthy, almost like a dehydrated chicken breast. Not greasy like most treats.
ZeKayla B.
Fatz loves these! He knows the sound of the bag & comes running. This is one of our go to snacks our treat for him.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
My fur babies love these they hear the rustle of the bag and they come running and they eat them with no problems.
Deana R.
Daytona Beach, FL
These are my dogs FAVORITE treats! I cut them into smaller pieces for my smaller sog but these are amazing
Cathy D.
My dog absolutely loves these so I always make sure to grab a bag or two when shopping
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Is this a good option for dogs with sensitive stomachs?
Teresa C.
Mentor, OH
My two dogs love these treats, but has anyone else notice their dogs get itchy after eating these? I thought it was my imagination, until someone else told me they stop giving their dog these treats, and they stopped itching and pulling out their fur. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Thanks