BY PURINA #68 in Dog Treats

The Waggin' Way. It's simple. Be yourself. And our dogs are the perfect example of that. Like how they flop right down in a mud puddle without a care in the world. It's that just-be-yourself kind of nature that inspires the best kind of fun. and the best kind of snacks. That's why we just let our snacks be the real good stuff they are. Like our Chicken Jerky Tenders-we just let chicken be chicken. All real, just like our dogs. Why Buy Delicious Breasts of Real Chicken 100% Real No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Treats for Adult Dogs 5 lbs. & Over see more...

• My two dogs love these treats, but has anyone else notice their d...1 Answers
  • Is this a good option for dogs with sensitive stomachs? 2 Answers
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We as a family are a dog lovers family. My father in law is a retired veterinarian so we all have lots of friends and family who owns small, adult dogs of various breeds. This treat always comes handful when we have a family and friends get together with dogs also. I can bet by the eager look on each and every dog face when anyone pick up this product packet and says- “boys! It’s a treat time”
If giving it to a small dog I would suggest to break it into smaller portions to avoid overfeeding them. It’s has no artificial flavors, colors and chemicals preservatives. Who doesn’t love chicken? Right, and the goodness of chicken is well packed in this bag of waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky dog teats. It’s also one of my favorite treat for gifting to our family and friends dogs. Pawsome isn’t it! I would recommend this product for sure. Even my father in law who is a retired veterinarian approved it. It does comes in a resealable bag which is an added bonus unlike other such products in the market. Purina Waggin' Train' Chicken Jerky Dog Treats 3 oz.
Lindsey S.
Wortham
My dog love these treats! She is always begging for one more! I love how they are not horrible for her like most dog treats are. Also, I love how she can't just bite and swallow. Since it's chewing it helped showing her to not eat so fast. Which is great cause the other treats that could easily be swallowed would make her sick but not these!
Libby E.
Columbus
I like the Dingo brand of the jerkey and this was a cheaper alternative. So I thought I had hit the jackpot but unfortunately this product turned out to be a little more tougher and more ragged than I had expected it to be. I had to break it into smaller pieces in order for my dogs to consume it safely without choking.
Crystal S.
Richmond, VA
Purina is one of my top choices over the other brands when selecting treats or food for my fur baby. The quality, affordability and availability of Purina products are a few of many phenomenal qualities that I love about this his brand. Purina offers an appreciable variety of flavors and textures suited to satisfy any breed.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Boy do my fur babies look forward to these treats every morning and one in the afternoon! Yes they are spoiled but we can’t help but give them their favorite treats! I highly recommend these fur baby treats 100%!!! I love giving them these!❤️😀
Madison S.
Yucaipa , CA
These treats are little more pricey and I wish they gave more coupons to help out with that but my dogs love them so every now and then we will make the splurge they look and smell so good that it makes you feel like it really is chicken that you are giving your dogs takes them a few minutes to get these down (I have huskies so that’s what this is based off of) which is nice it really is like the dog version or beef jerky I recommend them for any size dog and for anyone to get them at least once for you dog
Alexis D.
Rolla, ND
These and greenies are the only treats my dog gets! I like that you can actual tell what they are by the look and smell of them! My pup loves them! They are a little more spendy, but it is way worth it in my opinion for the quality you get! These are in constant supply on my treat shelf and I recommend to other canine parents!
Katherine V.
Parkland
Excellent high quality product.  My dog loves these and because of that they are really helpful for training her.  I typically put some in a baggie when we go for walks to use to reinforce training.  The ingredients are high quality. I buy regularly.
Holly C.
Johnson City
I like this brand, but I have to be careful. Some of their products upset my dogs stomach, but they enjoy them! I like to get them at places like Big Lots when they have a sale, because my dogs can't eat many of them! These are good for dogs with a tough tummy!
michelle k.
Florence, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got these for my dog. I'm rating these based on her reaction. She hated them. I gave them a 2 because I love that they are healthy. Maybe that's why she didn't care for them as much lol. I didn't and won't try them but I don't think I'll repurchase them.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Is this a good option for dogs with sensitive stomachs?
Teresa C.
Mentor, OH
My two dogs love these treats, but has anyone else notice their dogs get itchy after eating these? I thought it was my imagination, until someone else told me they stop giving their dog these treats, and they stopped itching and pulling out their fur. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Thanks