BY PURINA

The Waggin' Way. It's simple. Be yourself. And our dogs are the perfect example of that. Like how they flop right down in a mud puddle without a care in the world. It's that just-be-yourself kind of nature that inspires the best kind of fun. and the best kind of snacks. That's why we just let our snacks be the real good stuff they are. Like our Chicken Jerky Tenders-we just let chicken be chicken. All real, just like our dogs. Why Buy Delicious Breasts of Real Chicken 100% Real No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Treats for Adult Dogs 5 lbs. & Over see more...

Alicia B.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Great product. Our dogs love this chicken jerky. Good price for a natural treat. We usually buy the 11 oz bag because we have 3 small dogs, and it usually lasts a while. I would definitely recommend to other dog owners. 100% natural treat for your fur babies.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Antioch, TN
My dogs LOVE this!! We are currently working on crate training one of my dogs and he doesn't even question going into his crate once I started giving him this jerky as a reward for going into his crate, that's how much he loves it!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Charleston, SC
My larger dog loves these. My only issues with them is they do break in to tiny pieces as he is eating them, so I have to always make sure he eats them outside or on his bed; for sure not on the couch!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
My dog is very picky when it comes to snacks. She takes her fits, like a human. However she loves waggin train jerkys. Eats them all, and likes to play a game called let's tease the cat.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
My dogs are super picky, well one anyway and they both love these so much they are very tasty to them mine wait for there's now I have Boston Terriers it is pricey but worth it
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
My dog loves these! They take them a few minutes to eat them but they are made with chicken and inexpensive!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Brandon, FL
My dog loves these every time I buy them good produ
ct got mine from Walmart good priced worth it must try
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Greenville
We came across this at a friends house when they gave my girl a treat.  She loves them!  Smells delicious and seems like it would be a good human treat too lol.  Would recommend this product because it is super simple and did not upset my girls stomach at all.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cleveland , OH
My dog absolutely loves these! The only reason I knocked off a star is because they are pricey and I have a big dog who always wants more! I only buy him products made in the USA so that is a big plus for these! I would pay the price difference rather than get him something made elsewhere. Plus I'm a supporter of all things Purina. I think they make the best dog treats at the best price!
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
My dog goes absolutely crazy for these! They're a good value, good ingredients and they keep my little guy busy! I try to stay away from rawhide so these are a great alternative when I want my dog to keep busy, such as times when my family is trying to enjoy a meal together. Of course we want to include him, so he gets a Purina Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky treat! It's a win/win for the whole family!!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Is this a good option for dogs with sensitive stomachs?
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Mentor, OH
My two dogs love these treats, but has anyone else notice their dogs get itchy after eating these? I thought it was my imagination, until someone else told me they stop giving their dog these treats, and they stopped itching and pulling out their fur. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Thanks