BY PURINA

The Waggin' Way. It's simple. Be yourself. And our dogs are the perfect example of that. Like how they flop right down in a mud puddle without a care in the world. It's that just-be-yourself kind of nature that inspires the best kind of fun. and the best kind of snacks. That's why we just let our snacks be the real good stuff they are. Like our Chicken Jerky Tenders-we just let chicken be chicken. All real, just like our dogs. Why Buy Delicious Breasts of Real Chicken 100% Real No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Treats for Adult Dogs 5 lbs. & Over see more...

Krystal J.
Krystal J.
My dog goes absolutely crazy for these! They're a good value, good ingredients and they keep my little guy busy! I try to stay away from rawhide so these are a great alternative when I want my dog to keep busy, such as times when my family is trying to enjoy a meal together. Of course we want to include him, so he gets a Purina Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky treat! It's a win/win for the whole family!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cleveland, OH
My dog absolutely loves these! The only reason I knocked off a star is because they are pricey and I have a big dog who always wants more! I only buy him products made in the USA so that is a big plus for these! I would pay the price difference rather than get him something made elsewhere. Plus I'm a supporter of all things Purina. I think they make the best dog treats at the best price!
Emma J.
Emma J.
Kansas City, MO
My dog has tasted these treats and she seems to love them. I just can't justify buying purina treats due to the fact that I have had several bad experiences with purina dog food and all the bad reviews I have read about them. They seem to put fillers and chemicals in the food and treats that are very unhealthy for dogs
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Great product. Our dogs love this chicken jerky. Good price for a natural treat. We usually buy the 11 oz bag because we have 3 small dogs, and it usually lasts a while. I would definitely recommend to other dog owners. 100% natural treat for your fur babies.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Antioch, TN
My dogs LOVE this!! We are currently working on crate training one of my dogs and he doesn't even question going into his crate once I started giving him this jerky as a reward for going into his crate, that's how much he loves it!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Charleston, SC
My larger dog loves these. My only issues with them is they do break in to tiny pieces as he is eating them, so I have to always make sure he eats them outside or on his bed; for sure not on the couch!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
It looks like real "people" food so my dog started eating them but them he snubbed them after he got used to them. He prefers regular food but ate these if he had nothing better offered to him.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
My dog is very picky when it comes to snacks. She takes her fits, like a human. However she loves waggin train jerkys. Eats them all, and likes to play a game called let's tease the cat.
Candace M.
Candace M.
Bensalem, PA
These are my dogs favorite. And perfect price. When their was a recall on them recently my dogs wouldn't eat any other brands. My dogs love wagon trail dog treats over any other treats
kayla h.
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
I'm obsessed with Purina everything. I used to feed my doggy pedigree and she was never a huge fan but since we've switched to pedigree everything she eats a her food/ treats so quick.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Is this a good option for dogs with sensitive stomachs?
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Mentor, OH
My two dogs love these treats, but has anyone else notice their dogs get itchy after eating these? I thought it was my imagination, until someone else told me they stop giving their dog these treats, and they stopped itching and pulling out their fur. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Thanks