BY PURINA

Purina Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can
  • "The vet recommended that I feed him wet food at least once a day mixed with water to increase his water intake." in 1 review
Patty M.
Oceanside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat had some bladder issues, and we were purchasing the special formula food from our vet. While that was a good product it was just so expensive for how little we were getting. Then we discovered this and we see no difference in quality, we only see a high jump in value. I would recommend this! Our car seems to like it too :)
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This store always offers a wide variety which helps alleviate the many stops I would have to do in order to complete my shopping trip I love the store so much and I have always been very loyal to it because of their quality in their customer service.
Callie A.
South Shore
This product has been so far so good for my cats. It has worked better than any other product I’ve tried. My cats love this and it doesn’t make them sick and supplies a full nutrients meal for them. I buy this for them consistently.
Kait S.
Cambridge, MA
This is a good product for older kitties with kidney problems. It really helps them feel better and takes better care of them. I have to buy prescription for my cat now but if I didn’t have to I would buy this.
Lily Claire g.
Putnam valley
this is the absolute best product of food to buy for my cat. my cat is like my best friend and I will only feed it the best!!! this is the best food that you can get for a very very affordable price don’t trust any other food brands besides Purina
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this food. They're pretty picky and they have allergic skin reactions to a lot of cat food brands. They can eat this one though. They are just tom cats. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes bonkers over purina. She loves their wet food and dry food as well. She does have allergies with certain ingredients and since I started her in purina her coat has been beautiful and she’s no longer itching.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I prefer to buy this for my cat because the vet said it’s best for her. It is a bit pricey, but you can buy a big bag of it that last a while. It keeps my cat fat and healthy
Mya C.
This product made my dog want to eat it all he always waited to get his meal it is a very good meal 🤙🏼 Purina One Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA Vibrant Maturity Senior Dog Food
Kayla H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
For a prescription diet, the cost is very reasonable. The food seems very palatable, both of my cats eat it without hesitation, they love both the dry and wet formulas.