BY PURINA #33 in Cat Food

Purina Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can
  • "The vet recommended that I feed him wet food at least once a day mixed with water to increase his water intake." in 1 review
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this brand from time to time at target when they have gift card deals for buying multiple of a product I like this cause I know my cat is getting what she needs and it is kind of pricey but always worth it
Callie A.
South Shore, KY
This product has been so far so good for my cats. It has worked better than any other product I’ve tried. My cats love this and it doesn’t make them sick and supplies a full nutrients meal for them. I buy this for them consistently.
laurenpoo13 B.
Colbert, OK
This food helps my cat have the healthiest life style! She loves to gobble it all up! Most foods have a very strong odor but this cat food smells like real food and has never upset her stomach! I love feeding her this food!!!
tosha E.
Grafton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very good food, the vet recommended this and my dogs love it, I have 2. A schnauzer & German short haired pointer. I always mix their food sometimes with other other Purina to make sure they get all nutrients they need.
Veronica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats were diagnosis with a urinary crystal problem.. So I have to be picky in what they can have.. And while i was buying the expensive stuff.. I found purina to be cheaper, and have the same ingredients.. And my cat has been eating this for 5 years now
Cara B.
Monterey
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food formula really helped when my cat was having digestive issues. The vet helped me purchase and in a few days he was feeling better. It is expensive but is a special formula so i understand. Would repurchase.
Melissa S.
Crowley
Our cat has struggled with urinary problems in the past, sometimes needing expensive food purchased straight from the vet. Purina has helped with her urge to urinate excessively (and sometimes on laundry).
Haley P.
Anniston, AL
My cat has had several urinary blockages and two surgeries because of this issue. He is prone to get these blockages and the bet prescribed us a special food for this problem. The food that we were purchasing from the vets office was about $32 a bag. I researched and found others who had used Purina Urinary Tract Formula as an alternative so I made the switch... a bag the same size is $13. I have been buying this food for over a year and it has worked fine for my baby. I definitely recommend it!
Diane R.
Ormond Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only cat food that my cat will eat keeps a very happy healthy and regular. She will sit there and wait on the counter until I give her food she turned her nose up at any other food that I get her
Alexa O.
Thermal, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat gained a few pounds and this food was perfect for him to lose weight without starving, he really liked the food and he lost weight at a healthy rate and he’s now able to run and hang around more.