BY PURINA

Purina Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can
  • "The vet recommended that I feed him wet food at least once a day mixed with water to increase his water intake." in 1 review
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL
My cat goes crazy when it comes to this food. She absolutely loves it and I love that I know that it's good for her. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that my pets are happy.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN
Our cat dislikes this food greatly! He doesn't like the smell and we really don't like the smell of it either! It was pretty gross and I felt bad feeding that to him!
Kara P.
Kara P.
My cat has to eat this food and I was so nervous that he wouldn't be able to enjoy it, but he surprisingly loves it! Very pleased with this product
Patty F.
Patty F.
Humble, TX
My cat seems pretty excited when feed this food so I'd say it's great he hasn't had any allergic reaction to this food
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Unfortunately the cost doesn't sit well but our cats health is more important. The dry food is what we usually buy for a large bag at $70 however we've found an alternative and will be using that from now on. Same health benefits at 1/4 the price!
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
I hate , hate my cats , really unnecessary money , I go with other formulas and not something that seems hard ground and they do not eat
Amelia P.
Amelia P.
Mobile , AL
Great brand and my cat loves it She has urinary tract issues and this helps keep them at bay.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
I love this cat food. My cat only eats this cat food. Really inexpensive. Love it.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Lufkin, TX
My cat absolutely LOVES the canned food and it has cleared up his urinary problem. The vet recommended that I feed him wet food at least once a day mixed with water to increase his water intake. He can't get enough of it.
dolores s.
dolores s.
Oregon, OH
I have a male cat who tends to get uti.so I like to give him this food and plus he loves it.he can't get enough.i tried giving him prescription diet but he wouldn't eat it.