Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Selects OM Overweight Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can

BY PURINA #40 in Cat Food

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Veterinary Diets OM Savory selects Overweight Management Feline Formula in Gravy provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Kayla J.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is s great product for cats. My cat enjoys this very much, it keeps him full and it has great ingredients that met my expectations. It is affordable. This product is sold at any local grocery store. I would buy this product again. If you are in search for a new cat food be sure to check this out
Ally R.
My cat absolutely loved this food!! He was a very picky eater, but he had no problem eating this. It was also recommended by our vet after his checkup because he’d been gaining weight and I’ve noticed a slight difference since switching, but am hopeful it will keep his weight down.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had a cat that I put on this. It help my cat lose that extra weight. Plus was healthy for him. He didn't care for it at first,just took a few days good to go. It was affordable for the benefits you get. I would recommend this for your pet.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They smell horrible it will have your house smelling like cat food but ayee that's the only brand my cat will eat so just leave the cat and food outside I actually like that it has that little push up handle too un like many other brands you have to open with a can opener
Ruby L.
United States
My cat loves this! Every time we out it out he eats it all up. The only down side is since we give it to him as a treat, his body isn't used to eating it all the time and he gets some loose stools sometimes .
Amber D.
los lunas
I personally like to feed my cats wet and dry food, I give them this once a day, note that other wet foods can put unnecessary weight on your kitty, but with this it is a good middle ground. Plenty to share if you have more then one cat.
Marriah W.
Coleman
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i got this because i thought my cat was way too fat. this didn’t help. she’s still super fat , i think she has diabetes but i don’t really know yet. she’s being tested. anyways this dosent really help with my cats weight issues.
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty doesn’t enjoy soft food as much, could be just different for her, so she doesn’t get it often. But she does seem to like this stuff so it’s what I will continue to buy.
Bree M.
New york
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Irisi T.
Grand Rapids
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wet food is a treat I don’t give often to my cats. The poop smells terrible, the food does not smell good, and the cats fight over it. But they love it so that is all that matters