Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Tamara R.

BY PURINA #40 in Cat Food

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Veterinary Diets OM Savory selects Overweight Management Feline Formula in Gravy provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Becca H.
Tried this product is pretty good I like it over other products so I recommend trying it out and deciding for yourself
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
My cat loves this food! He always gobbles it up in no time and can hear the can being open from any room in the house!
Dulce H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I try to give this to my pet to live a more healthy life. To help her better. And it does. She is alwasy looking good.
Tori A.
Dumfries
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My calico cats love the food and it is a healthy choice for her. She will only eat Purina and it
Met my Expectations.
Megan B.
Wooster, OH
Great the cats love it for an every once in a while treat they get super hyped when they here me opening the package
kels T.
My cat seems to like it but I on the other hand can't stand the smell. but if it makes the cat happy then I'm happy.
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mother in law buys this for her cat snickers and omg is it her fav food. He runs and gobbles it all up in seconds
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Every cat loves this food and even my dog would eat it right out of the cat's bowl!! Definitely made my cat happy.
Luli V.
Wichita ks
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
E escuchado que dicen que esta es muy buena pero que siempre debe ser recomendable preguntar al veterinario primero
Michaela M.
Amsterdam ny
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this as a treat and they really love the gravy. I have tried other brands but they only like this one.