Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Savannah C.Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Walaa T.Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Tamara R.

BY PURINA

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Veterinary Diets OM Savory selects Overweight Management Feline Formula in Gravy provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
My cats adore this food. I love the ingredients and they seem to, too. It's fairly priced. It doesn't smell offensive like a lot of cat foods tend to.
Katie R.
Washington
My cat comes running when he hears the sound of the can. He will run up and start loving on you until you give him the food and it's not bad for him.
Savannah C.
fort smith
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this stuff! She has a tendency to become over weight in the winter, but this food fills her up and she scarfs it down in about 3 minutes
Yessenia T.
Tifton, GA
This is one of the favorites of my pets I always buy them and they like them a lot. I will continue to buy more of these because my pets love it
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I love this wet cat food. It has such good for you're kitty ingredients and I like to know that I'm giving them the best. Purina is my favorite brand
angela t.
California
My cat enjoys this so much I mix it in with his dry cat food and he only eats this ! I cant definitely tell hes in love I would definitely buy more
member-b8bf4
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog isn't really into this kind of food but he will eat it, if there's nothing else available and i'm not sure why it says cat when I put dog
Nicole N.
Sweet Home, OR
I like this food because it has different types of meat in it and vitamins that cats need to be full healthy and live long lives I recommend it
Kristine B.
Somerville tx
This is the only kind of cat food I can get my cat to eat is very picky does not like anything but this brand I could go with out the smell lol
Irma H.
My cat likes to eat this but only once in a while, i lile to change up what i give her to eat so that she doesnt get bored of the same thing