Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can

BY PURINA #93 in Cat Food

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Veterinary Diets OM Savory selects Overweight Management Feline Formula in Gravy provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Erica S.
Jackson , MS
When I did have my cats they loved this, Great value not too pricey plus it’s for your animal so it adds up.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat likes this but I can't say it helped her loss weight. If anything she was beggingg for food more
Leah S.
Leander, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats will eat just about anything, so it’s hard to tell if this is a good product but it seems to be
Shanah F.
bethel springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand of pet food is great my pets love it and it's super healthy for them!! Also very affordable
Janet Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog enjoys this food and doesn’t give me a problem the moment he smells it he enjoys it so much.
이다빈 Y.
My pet love this!!!! I don’t buy it so much but I try to buy when I can, it looks good for my pet
Giulia L.
Lake Charles, LA
I’ve been trying to make my cat lose weight and it looks like this type of food is helping him
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Kaitlynn W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love love this brand and all of products especially this one I highly recommend it they’re
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Cats love it. We love it. Good price that won’t break your bank. Full of nutrition as well.