Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Tamara R.

BY PURINA #40 in Cat Food

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Veterinary Diets OM Savory selects Overweight Management Feline Formula in Gravy provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Brianna P.
Terre Haute
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves soft food! He doesn’t even let me finish pouring it into his bowl that’s how bad he wants it! He would literally kill over this! Great product!
Kylie S.
Waukesha, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love this stuff. They know when I’m giving it to them just by the sound of the can. The more gooey the better, they love the gravy ones.
Gabriella Alicia V.
Toledo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I fed this to my kittens when wanted soft food it was pretty good they loved eating it and sometimes didn't like sharing but overall it's a good product
Karol R.
Hattiesburg
i bouth this product because the price was very accecible but i think i have to much gravy or something that my pet is not used to eat because got sick.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
My cats adore this food. I love the ingredients and they seem to, too. It's fairly priced. It doesn't smell offensive like a lot of cat foods tend to.
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this wet cat food. It has such good for you're kitty ingredients and I like to know that I'm giving them the best. Purina is my favorite brand
Katie R.
Washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat comes running when he hears the sound of the can. He will run up and start loving on you until you give him the food and it's not bad for him.
angela t.
California
My cat enjoys this so much I mix it in with his dry cat food and he only eats this ! I cant definitely tell hes in love I would definitely buy more
Kristine B.
Somerville tx
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only kind of cat food I can get my cat to eat is very picky does not like anything but this brand I could go with out the smell lol
Nicole N.
Sweet Home, OR
I like this food because it has different types of meat in it and vitamins that cats need to be full healthy and live long lives I recommend it