Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Savannah C.Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Walaa T.Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Tamara R.

BY PURINA

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Veterinary Diets OM Savory selects Overweight Management Feline Formula in Gravy provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Gianna W.
wilmington
Wet food are my cats absolute favorite type of cat food and they always want it they eat it quick and always want more plus it’s very healthy for them so I’m always buyin a lot for them I do recommend it because it’s a great product
Marriah W.
Coleman
i definitely like these because they make my cat happy but she’s also been gaining a lot of weight recently. she just eats and eats all day. it’s a good brand though and whenever she dosent get it she meows all day.
Nicole R.
Philadelphia
This is fine, but judging from my cat she doesn’t enjoy it. I haven’t been able to find any wet food that she’ll eat but my other cat used to love this so I’m torn in between. Definitely a great brand though
Jen R.
Huffman, TX
My dogs love this product! This is one they eat every time its given to them. That's not always the case when it comes to their food, as they can be very finicky eaters. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with finicky dogs!
lambyworks y.
United States
My cats absolutely love this cat food they usually pick through other cat food and don't eat as much this cat food is not crazy expensive and I love that they love it
Stephanie S.
Washington, DC
My cat won’t eat anything else she just can’t get enough I’ve never seen her happier with any brand other than purina cat food we can’t get enough. A happy cat is the best there’s nothing better!
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
I feed this to my outside cat because he's getting chubby. I can tell he looks healthier and he's not as lethargic as he used to be. I'll be buying it again soon.
aimee m.
great cat food especially since it is organic which is a healthier choice for your pet...my cat enjoyed it a lot and i would recommend this to all the cat owners out there.. i would buy it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
My dogs love this food. it looks super unappetizing for humans lol so good thing I'm not eating it. my doctor recommended this for my dog and it's helping the problem she had
Griselda S.
Newman
These are okay. Not the best bug also not the worst quality of all. I can get away with using these but you will have it probably go out and spend a few bucks on getting another way better working product.