Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can

BY PURINA #93 in Cat Food

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Veterinary Diets OM Savory selects Overweight Management Feline Formula in Gravy provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Lauren W.
Drums, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For my last two cats we’ve been using this Pierina cat food and it is amazing my cat loves it
Kacie R.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this so my cat can be somewhat healthy . I don’t have any pros or cons on this item . My cats a tiger stripe and loves it though. It met my expectations.
Tina S.
Stuttgart, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love It! We have no tummy issues and they are happy, healthy cats!! Highly recommended! The come running the minute they hear the food hit their bowls!
Kylie S.
Whitewater, WI
My cats absolutely love this stuff. They know when I’m giving it to them just by the sound of the can. The more gooey the better, they love the gravy ones.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
My cats adore this food. I love the ingredients and they seem to, too. It's fairly priced. It doesn't smell offensive like a lot of cat foods tend to.
Nicole N.
Foster, OR
I like this food because it has different types of meat in it and vitamins that cats need to be full healthy and live long lives I recommend it
Irma H.
My cat likes to eat this but only once in a while, i lile to change up what i give her to eat so that she doesnt get bored of the same thing
Rachel C.
Gibbsboro, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
While my cat may be picky with treats hes a fatry and will eat almost any brand cat food. This was rhr cheapest but best quality i could find
Noralee R.
San Diego, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina is their favorite like I said they don't seem to like anything else they find it tasty I guess lol they love it they give it 5 stars