BY PURINA #67 in Cat Food

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Veterinary Diets OM Savory selects Overweight Management Feline Formula in Gravy provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Rhiannon S.
La Belle
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this to my outside cat because he's getting chubby. I can tell he looks healthier and he's not as lethargic as he used to be. I'll be buying it again soon.
kristen R.
Florida
It’s great. My cats love this product. It’s also greatly priced. And helps with my cats diet. They really enjoy this food. It meet my expectations for my cats. I would recommend this product as ikk this product is good for my cats.
Zoë P.
My cat loves it and it’s good for him. As soon as he hears me open the can he runs to the food bowl. He is a tabby. The food is affordable and is great for us. It meets our expectations.
Candace✨✨ H.
Payson, AZ
My cat will only eat wet food and I just get her a box of this and it is a good price ! The cat loves it ! She can eat like 20 cans a day if I would let her ! I would tell anyone to buy this
Allison W.
Although I personally don’t like the smell of wet cat and dog food, my cat goes nuts for this!! She eats it all in one sitting and would have two cans if I let her haha.
Leanna T.
brodhead
Y'all, if you haven't let your kitten/cat try this stuff, you're missing out (or I guess I should say the cat is). This is the best brand I have came across.
Katie P.
Newport, KY
My cat has diabetes so this is something we do not go without. My cat loves this food so much and wouldn’t know what to do if we couldn’t get this food! I would recommend this to other cat owners! High protein good quality food for our fur babies!Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can
Gianna W.
wilmington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wet food are my cats absolute favorite type of cat food and they always want it they eat it quick and always want more plus it’s very healthy for them so I’m always buyin a lot for them I do recommend it because it’s a great product
Jen R.
Pasadena, TX
My dogs love this product! This is one they eat every time its given to them. That's not always the case when it comes to their food, as they can be very finicky eaters. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with finicky dogs!
Stephanie S.
Washington, DC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat won’t eat anything else she just can’t get enough I’ve never seen her happier with any brand other than purina cat food we can’t get enough. A happy cat is the best there’s nothing better!