Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Savannah C.Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Walaa T.Purina Veterinary Diets Savory Select DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Tamara R.

BY PURINA

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Veterinary Diets OM Savory selects Overweight Management Feline Formula in Gravy provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Jennifer M.
Holland
I give this to my older cat to help keep his weight down since he isn’t as active anymore. It does well with his digestion and has helped keep the weight off, and it was recommend to me by a vet. I’d suggest this to anyone needing a diet food.
Delilah G.
Nacogdoches, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is always a hit or miss with this food. At times my cat loves it and chows it all down and other days he does not even like to touch it so I have to feed him something completely different for the day.
Andrea M.
Waymart, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have experience with diabetic cat food both from having worked at a vet hospital and having been cat mom to a diabetic boy named Fred. This food choice in morsels is a great option because it offers a chance to feed a prescription diet to fussy cats that want their “gravy” food. A lot of cats do not care for pate canned food, and in the past would strike and not want to eat the pate version of DM. And diabetic cats need to keep eating for the sake of their health.
Jessica P.
Wichita Kansas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Man. Even husband said to me once “is it weird that it looks tasty to me too?” Which it is weird. But I can see why my kitty loves it. It’s not too pricy. Wouldn’t buy it for an everyday feeding. I buy it for special occasions
Claudia M.
Brawley
I bought it I mean it’s good it’s just like regular cat food nothing extra nothing really great but nothing really bad if I could taste it maybe it’s all you but I can’t taste it because it’s cat food
Charmain K.
Dartford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is the best!❤️I have a 5 year old diabetic cat and is strictly on a diet and has insulin injections. This is the only food he will eat and refuses others! I talked to purina and they also helped with money for buying his food. Would soooo  recommend this brand to all cat owners and of course I will buy again
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat has some digestion issues so we started to purchase this and she has been so much better off. I highly recommend this for any feline friends with tummy troubles. It seems to be super tasty the way our cat demolishes it and she is super picky. It's gentle on there stomachs and definitely has been a lifesaver for us.
Anna K.
auburn
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is it a eww 😷 was that a black jacket 🧥 I got it for Christmas 🎄 I got a spider 🕷 oooh 😮 winter ❄️ I have been a beautiful person to have my life for you guys so proud I am a of my life right away so I’ll just give them the same thing again because they have no money 💵
Amber K.
Elmont
Purina has good pet food, particularly cat food. This is good for any cats as they enjoy all the different flavors and many cats prefer wet food over dry food. The can is enough to feed two cats. I would recommend to other cat owners.
morgan b.
Crittenden, KY
Really great brand with really great ingredients no by-products and is very natural formula the animals absolutely love it and have never turned it down keeps them healthy and energized all day long would recommend