Purina Veterinary Diets HA Hypoallergenic Canine Formula Dog Food 32 lb. Bag uploaded by Leann T.

BY PURINA

Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) procedures substantiate that Purina Veterinary Diets HA Hypoallergenic Canine Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs. see more...

Rebecca T.
Big Creek, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought the chicken favor HA. While it smelled and looks appetizing, my dog wasn’t a huge fan. It looks similar to popcorn. It did help his allergies greatly though. I purchased it through my local veterinarian. I would recommend it to other dog owners who’s pets suffer from allergies and the issues surrounding them.
Anna K.
auburn
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ushsbeisbvsi has come in the middle school so we will go Ill to come out to my mom drive home I love 💕 so happy 😀😁 has come your Christmas 🎄 here I was wondering how one ooooh I love ❤ was ice snow ️💕I’m🏠
Natalie D.
Cabot, AR
This is our go-to dog food! Our dogs love it and it’s hypoallergenic so it doesn’t give our dogs any negative side effects! It’s very good value dog food but it does run pretty costly! I would recommend to other dog owners!
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like this stuff and so does Sophie. I like the food because sophie does not get a red face when she eats it. Sophie is a shitzu with a white and brown face. This food met sophies expectations. It is not her favorite, but its a go to when its on sale.
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is one of the best hypoallergenic foods on the market. I work at a veterinary hospital and have found that more dogs find this palatable than Science Diet's hypoallergenic prescription diet. The price is much better also.
Jessica O.
This is what our vet recommended and our dog loves it. We purchase the chicken flavor from the vets office And it's the only food we can count on that our dog will eat. Totally recommend this product!
melody g.
Grant, MI
This is a great product for my animals and i love the health benefits my animals get from it. they are a part of my family so they need the same attention that my family gets.
Cheyenne K.
Windsor, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chloe has to eat this or she loses her fur and itches sooo bad and this has helped her sooo much! All her fur is back and now she’s just as healthy as ever
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
My cats seemed to enjoy this. I have a cat with severe allergies and this food did not irritate her. It seemed to make their fur much softer too.
Jennifer M.
This is the best hypoallergenic formula we found for my poor pup! She's always allergic to things but this makes life easier for her!