BY PURINA

Benefits of Fortiflora: Contains guaranteed amounts of live active cultures; Proven to promote intestinal health & balance; Nutritional supplement for dietary management of cats with diarrhea; Promotes a healthy immune system. see more...

• Will picky cats willingly take this? How do you give it to them? ...3 Answers
  • My vet prescribed this to my cat. Do you need a prescription for ...2 Answers
  • Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. G... Be the first to answer!
Erica T.
I purchased this product because my cat was randomly throwing up all over the house. My cat absolutely loves it--he will wait patiently until I sprinkle the mix onto his dry food. I find it a bit expensive, but it is well worth it if it eases my cat companion's stomach woes.
Amanda D.
I was recommended to try this by my vet. My cat seemed to have a sensitive stomach and her bowels were loose. She also was very gassy and we had her tested for worms and parasites (all negative). I mix it into her wet food and she doesn't notice it. Her issues were resolved in a few days. The one negative is that I can't find it at my local petsmart or petco so I have to get it from my vet or online.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I was recommended to use this for my cat... Really was a great difference I noticed..
Samantha P.
My cat has a sensitive tummy and when he gets sick the vet prescribes this product. It helps him get better and he actually likes the taste. I put it in his bowel and before I can even mix any food in he is eating it.
Brandi T.
TORONTO, ON
When I first adopted my kittens I didn't know what food they had been eating so I couldn't transition them properly. I used this with their new food to help with any stomach upset and it definitely worked well. They had little diarrhea. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Will picky cats willingly take this? How do you give it to them? I have a picky eater who needs the probiotics but he hates taking anything and is very peculiar about his food.
Becky M.
My vet prescribed this to my cat. Do you need a prescription for this? Where is the best (price) to buy it?
Ally L.
Palm bay, FL
Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. Good vibes your way♡