Purina Veterinary Diets Fortiflora Feline Nutritional Supplement 30 ct Box uploaded by Jazmin J.

BY PURINA #3 in Veterinary Formulas for Cats

Benefits of Fortiflora: Contains guaranteed amounts of live active cultures; Proven to promote intestinal health & balance; Nutritional supplement for dietary management of cats with diarrhea; Promotes a healthy immune system. see more...

• Will picky cats willingly take this? How do you give it t...4 Answers
  • My vet prescribed this to my cat. Do you need a prescript...2 Answers
  • Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. Good vibe...1 Answers
Nicole M.
I work at an animal shelter, and there are usually cats and dogs with an illness at any time. If I notice my own cats start having symptoms, I know giving them fortiflora will boost their systems and help them fight off the sickness. Once I started doing this I haven't had to take either cat to the vet other than their regular check-ups.
Valerie C.
Clinton Township
I would deff recommend this! My cat has a extremely sensitive stomach, and this product is so easy to use! You simply open the small packet and lightly sprinkle it on their food and my little kitty ate it all right away. I can also sprinkle this on medication and she will eat that right away, if needed!
Valerie D.
Anaheim
This is a great probiotic for cats. Even the finicky ones. They put something in the ingredients that cats are really attracted to. Great choice for a cat with a sensitive stomach.
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
I feed my kittens a raw food diet twice a day and I believe we had a bad batch. One of my kittens was throwing up constantly and eventually he started throwing up blood. My other kitten would smell the food and try to bury it so I knew that had to be it. Anyways, we had to switch him over to a bland diet while he was recovering. He absolutely hated the food and refused to eat. My vet told me to sprinkle some probiotics on his food and he should eat it. She recommended this brand and told me there’s a lot on the market, but most of them don’t even contain live probiotics. She said it was the best one so of course I was going to get it. I couldn’t believe it, but she was absolutely right. A sprinkle of this made all the difference in the world. He ate all his food. Apparently it makes their food a lot more appetizing.
Kelly W.
Had to give this to a sick cat. He had a very small appetite, but he gobbled this stuff up. I added a little water to his food, sprinkled the packet on top, and he would eat all of his food.
Amanda D.
I was recommended to try this by my vet. My cat seemed to have a sensitive stomach and her bowels were loose. She also was very gassy and we had her tested for worms and parasites (all negative). I mix it into her wet food and she doesn't notice it. Her issues were resolved in a few days. The one negative is that I can't find it at my local petsmart or petco so I have to get it from my vet or online.
Erica T.
I purchased this product because my cat was randomly throwing up all over the house. My cat absolutely loves it--he will wait patiently until I sprinkle the mix onto his dry food. I find it a bit expensive, but it is well worth it if it eases my cat companion's stomach woes.
Samantha P.
My cat has a sensitive tummy and when he gets sick the vet prescribes this product. It helps him get better and he actually likes the taste. I put it in his bowel and before I can even mix any food in he is eating it.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
The clinic cat at the vet I work at loves this stuff, she'll lick it off her food, and meow for more, and it really helps her!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I was recommended to use this for my cat... Really was a great difference I noticed..
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Will picky cats willingly take this? How do you give it to them? I have a picky eater who needs the probiotics but he hates taking anything and is very peculiar about his food.
Becky M.
My vet prescribed this to my cat. Do you need a prescription for this? Where is the best (price) to buy it?
Ally L.
Palm Bay, FL
Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. Good vibes your way♡