Purina Veterinary Diets Fortiflora Canine Nutritional Supplement 30 ct Box uploaded by Jazmin J.Purina Veterinary Diets Fortiflora Canine Nutritional Supplement 30 ct Box uploaded by Angie H.

BY PURINA #1 in Veterinary Formulas for Dogs

This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription. Purina Veterinary Diets® FortiFlora® can help improve your dog's intestinal health. This unique supplement contains live active cultures and is recommended for the dietary management of dogs with diarrhea. It tastes great and can be easily sprinkled on a dog's food. Dietary Characteristics FortiFlora is a nutritional supplement for dogs and has been formulated to achieve the following characteristics: Contains a special strain of probiotic that has been proven to promote intestinal health and balance Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures Promotes a healthy immune system Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C Excellent palatability How does FortiFlora work? FortiFlora may help nutritionally manage dogs with diarrhea in many situations, including: Stressful situations such as boarding or change in home environment Diet change or consumption of inappropriate foods Soft stool in kittens Antibiotic therapy Ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora can help your dog's diarrhea. Feeding Instructions: Feed 1 sacket to your dog daily. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR VETERINARIAN Guaranteed Analysis (Dry) Crude Protein (Min)43.0% Crude Fat (Min)12.0% Crude Fiber (Max)1.0% Moisture (Max)5.0% Microorganisms (Min) (Enterococcus faecium)1 X 108 CFU/g Packaging 1 box of 30 - 1 gram packages Ingredients (Dry) Animal digest, Enterococcus faecium, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, beta-Carotene, zinc proteinate, taurine, salt, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. see more...

• Has anyone been able to find this locally at a reasonable...3 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find this locally at a reasonable...1 Answers
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I bought this product from my local vet at he request of our veterinary oncologist, because my dog seems to have loose stools off and on recently. She has had 2 surgeries to remove tumors that turned out to be malignant. All of the medications she was on and all that anesthesia.. She is getting better with the loose stools but she is improving daily with this product. It is easy to use it comes in a box of 30 small packets, it's easy to administer-- you just cut the packet open pour on the food and mix-- they seem to like the taste. The downsides to it are that it is a little pricey based on what you get, and my vet said the improvement is not dramatic until they have been on it at least a month.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
I love this! My pup was having an upset stomach every couple of days and Fortiflora was recommended by a vet to help with her digestive system. Within a couple of days aid adding a packet to her evening meal, Peyton’s stomach was back to normal! I highly recommend this to anyone who has a pet with a sensitive tummy.
Chelsea C.
In the beginning I would put this on my dogs food when I knew he got into something when he was a puppy and now I actually have just started giving it to him every morning since he’s been having some sense of digestion issues. He really likes the taste of it and That’s really excited when he sees me get out the box.
Laura C.
Los Angeles
When my dogs were puppies they had incredibly sensitive stomachs and would frequently have loose stools. This is a great quality product they remedied their issues. The only downside is the cost, as this is not cheap.
Jane Y.
I do have to say that this worked great.  My dog was ill and the vet recommended it to help put bacteria back in her stomach.  We liked and but now feed her yogurt which has many of the same benefits.  We will also use this when our dog is on an antibiotic to keep her stomach from getting upset.
Analleli C.
Tulsa, OK
AMAZING!! So I have a boxer, he likes to get into the trash and he always has diarrhea. So he always get a pkg of fortiflora for a few days. It's also a probiotic that you can use daily. Recommend for everyone to have it. Great for dogs that aren't eating well (not sick), diarrhea, nausea.
Pebbles K.
Buffalo, SC
This is amazing for dogs who have stomach problems. It helped my Geman Shepherd so much with her IBD. They don't mind it being added to their food either some I'm guessing it tastes good.
Hannah P.
Anchorage
As a military working dog handler I am constantly around a lot of dogs. Every so often one of them gets a case of uncontrollable diarrhea. This product was given to us by the vet and it worked miracles in about 3 days.
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
This is a good over the counter probiotic that you can give your dog that is 100x better than giving yogurt (because they would technically need a lot of yogurt to be used as a probiotic).
Jessica B.
I used this for my Siberian Husky pup when he was very young because he had such a sensitive stomach and it REALLY helped him out. I would and have recommended this for others.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone been able to find this locally at a reasonable price? Our vet is kind of expensive, and others had mentioned Walmart, but ours doesn't carry it.
Ellen G.