Purina Veterinary Diets Fortiflora Canine Nutritional Supplement 30 ct Box uploaded by Angie H.

BY PURINA #52 in Veterinary Formulas for Dogs

This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription. Purina Veterinary Diets® FortiFlora® can help improve your dog's intestinal health. This unique supplement contains live active cultures and is recommended for the dietary management of dogs with diarrhea. It tastes great and can be easily sprinkled on a dog's food. Dietary Characteristics FortiFlora is a nutritional supplement for dogs and has been formulated to achieve the following characteristics: Contains a special strain of probiotic that has been proven to promote intestinal health and balance Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures Promotes a healthy immune system Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C Excellent palatability How does FortiFlora work? FortiFlora may help nutritionally manage dogs with diarrhea in many situations, including: Stressful situations such as boarding or change in home environment Diet change or consumption of inappropriate foods Soft stool in kittens Antibiotic therapy Ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora can help your dog's diarrhea. Feeding Instructions: Feed 1 sacket to your dog daily. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR VETERINARIAN Guaranteed Analysis (Dry) Crude Protein (Min)43.0% Crude Fat (Min)12.0% Crude Fiber (Max)1.0% Moisture (Max)5.0% Microorganisms (Min) (Enterococcus faecium)1 X 108 CFU/g Packaging 1 box of 30 - 1 gram packages Ingredients (Dry) Animal digest, Enterococcus faecium, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, beta-Carotene, zinc proteinate, taurine, salt, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. see more...

• Has anyone been able to find this locally at a reasonable price? ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find this locally at a reasonable price? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Pebbles K.
Buffalo, SC
This is amazing for dogs who have stomach problems. It helped my Geman Shepherd so much with her IBD. They don't mind it being added to their food either some I'm guessing it tastes good.
Kaitlyn L.
Kingston, PA
I'm an er vet tech on night shift and we always prescribe fortiflora to animals who have upset tummys and haven't been eating much! This helps them get the probiotics they need and get everything going again! You put one packet on top of wet food and feed it to them like that and it helps a lot!! Highly recommend!!!
Natalie N.
This worked really well when I could finally get my dog to start eating again. She had horrible stomach problems and a highly sensitive stomach. This helped regulate any issues quickly. I just sprinkled on her food. Got this from my vet
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
This is the best for sensitive stomachs or to help when on an antibiotic. Whenever our pups need to go on an antibiotic we make sure to use this during and a few days after. Helps their stomachs so much during that time!
Grand Rapids, MI
We have a 12-year-old pit bull with auto-immune issues, and it tends to affect her digestive tract in particular. She was having problems with bloating, gas and diarrhea, no matter what food we gave her. Our vet recommended we give this a try and it really has made a difference. I sprinkle it on her food and mix in a little water to make a slurry and she gulps it right down. I can really tell when she's missed a dose (yesterday she got into her food and helped herself to dinner, so didn't get any) because her stomach gurgles something awful and she has terrible gas. We've been purchasing it through the vet's office for $35 for a 30-day supply, and it's well worth it for her to be comfortable, as well as our olfactory senses. It also costs less than constantly having to buy carpet shampoo!
Dana B.
Aptos, CA
My Jack Russell has had severe digestive problems in the past, so my vet recommended this product. It has been a lifesaver! I give her 1/2 packing with her morning meal and 1/2 packet with dinner. She loves the taste and it has kept her stomach problems in check. I know it works because if I miss a dose, her stomach makes horrible noises and she'll refuse to eat. So I make sure to never run out. (I buy it on Amazon for just over $20/box of 30 packets.)
Karen A.
Looove this product. I have two labs and one of them has a sensitive stomach and this thing works miracles. I really recommended, it really works.
Angie H.
This product is great. without it being to harsh on a dogs stomach. it binds them up.
id recommend fortiflora to any dog owner
Quinn D.
Eastern Passage, NS
I love this product. Amazing way to get your dogs gastrointestinal flora back on track.  I use it for mild cases for vomiting or diarrhoea (even helps with gas), and also pets on antibiotics as it can distrupt the normal GI bugs. It contains both a prebiotic (food for the bacteria) and a probitotic  (the good bugs) to aid in promoting gastrointestinal health. Just be careful if your pet has allergies as it does contain animal digest which can worsen these pets conditions.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone been able to find this locally at a reasonable price? Our vet is kind of expensive, and others had mentioned Walmart, but ours doesn't carry it.