BY PURINA

Share your love of steak with your dog. Try Tiny T Bonz(r) Filet Mignon Flavor-they're the perfect size for smaller dogs. The smoky aroma and classic steak flavor will keep him jumping up and down for more. Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling pet food or pet treats or touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste. see more...

lilian s.
Anderson, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
We have 3 little dogs and they’ve always loved these little bones. There’s never a time they aren’t in the mood for one! Not pricey at all, but I recommend you give ALL dogs one.. Sure to cause a fight if not everyone has a bone. So if you have a lot of pups, maybe could be an expensive daily habit.
Melanie J.
Indian Trail
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs go crazy over these treats! They can't get enough of them it seems like! They are a great size to give as a once a day treat at night or in the morning! The best thing about these treats is that they are affordable and I can find them anywhere and don't have to worry about road trips if a store will have their treats! Highly recommend!
Dania M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food he weighs 4 lbs and is a Yorkshire/chihuahua mix he’s had it ever since he was a year old and he loves it we always go back to it we introduce him to other dog brands and other by the same brand and we always come back to this one and the price is so affordable
Sam S.
Hannibal, MO
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loved these to death. He was never a fan of hard treats, so this soft treat made him a happy camper. The size was great for him as it wasn't excessively big, but not super tiny either. I was able to break these down easily when I needed to. Sometimes I didn't bring enough treats with me for the required task. These weren't super smelly either and didn't leave my dog with smelly farts or poops. We bought these time and time again for him and he always loved them. These are on my recommended list for dog treats.
Lumay G.
Louisville
Purchased at: PetSmart
Definitely my dogs favorite treats. They really smell like beef jerky or something. Not pricey at all. Very very good value. Highly highly recommend!! I have a yorkie so he’s small. I always buy these and I will always buy them. Really good treats!
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
My dog loves these! Everytime I come home from the store, she can smell them right through the bag. Even if you just touch the bag, she can already tell what it is. I always tick up on a few bags of these because she enjoys them so much.
shirley m.
Pasadena , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs go crazy when they hear their treat bag , Dont know what they taste like but I can say Sit, Give me Paw PAw , roll over and they do it so quickly lol. So they must be really good. Not to mention they are very affordable.
Barbara L.
Parker, CO
My dog loves this treats. They come in a good package, the price is good and the amount inside is also good. They have different flavors I can buy for him try. It's a good option to train my dog and keep his diet also in balance. He loves all of them.
Amanda H.
Byron , IL
My dogs love this treat. As soon as they see the bag they are super excited and can’t wait to scarf it down. The price is reasonable too. I pick this up at walmart or target. They even make different sizes of this product
SALLY M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dad's dog when I go and visit I bought this in the dogs did not like it they sniffed it and drop it and walked away had no use for it they are German Shepherds so not sure other dogs may like it just not these ones
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
1,044 reviews
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products