BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Issy G.
I love this kitty litter smells great and my cats love it too easy to clean up because the climbit even kills the bad kitty odors fast
Josie M.
Lincoln, NE
Best litter ever! I love how this litter smells good and works so well! I can't smell the pee or poo at all! I highly recommend this!!
Charlynn R.
Buffalo, NY
Tidy Cats is one of the best litters I've found. This is the one we use regularly and I find it clumps good and hides odor the best.
Katelyn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i did not like this litter at all, it made my cats pee stick to the bottom of the pan and just made it messy, it didnt catch or clump
Adrienne L.
Laporte , IN
Love the glade scent would love one for multiple cats though, it masks one if our cats smells it just doesn't mask the other ones
Jessica F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this cat litter! It smells so good and doesn't bother my cats. The only downside is it doesn't clump as well as I'd like.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Use it for my two kittens. You can still smell their poop and it's horrible but the litter clumps great and smells good at first!
Jennifer T.
Smyrna, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this litter! It smells great even after a month!! I love that I only have to buy one pail a month and I have two cats!
Amber M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product helps with odors and lasts me a month. I have 3 cats so odor control and a good clumping litter is a must have.
abbie m.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how they come out with the glade cat liter its keeps the small out ,of the liter box small good my cats like itto
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?