Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
Megg L.
Megg L.

I have 6 cats and this is the only litter I will use! great odor control and very easy to clean!
Melody D.
Melody D.
Muncie, IN

Great these have a lot of litter last us so long it's a cheap price and it muffles the smell
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

I love this litter it's great it keeps the pee and poop from stinking so bad lol
Mia M.
Mia M.
Bangor, ME

Love it. It's easy to clean and smells great. Covers up the stink from the cats!
I love this litter and so do all my cats. Keeps the odor down and minimal dust.
sara A.
sara A.
Delaware, OH

Best cat litter , I use this for my cat and it helps so much with the smell.
Amee R.
Amee R.
Rockwell, NC

I love tidy cats with glade this is the only kind i have found to keep the smell of two cats potty area from smelling i have tried so many brands and always come back to this one i buy it from walmart and its a good price and i can find it just about every wherc i would recommend to all cat lovers .
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO

I hate when my house smells. This litter is a great way to completely dissolve all "cat smell" that may be lurking around your box. I'm so impressed with this from trying it the first time that it's now my go to!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Caseyville, IL

I started buying this for my cat. I was using some off brand litter, and it always smelled. With tidy cat with glade you can't even tell I own a cat. It is so easy to scoop out also. I will use this litter from now on.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

I love this brand but the glade version of this product smells horrible. The litter smells wonderful in the pan but I find when mixed with soil it tends to take on an ammonia smell that's worse than the waste it's trying to cover. I'd recommend the 24/7 version personally. Otherwise these pails are a great value.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA

How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN

Does this block in odors?