Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
Megg L.
Megg L.

I have 6 cats and this is the only litter I will use! great odor control and very easy to clean!
Melody D.
Melody D.
Muncie, IN

Great these have a lot of litter last us so long it's a cheap price and it muffles the smell
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

I love this litter it's great it keeps the pee and poop from stinking so bad lol
Mia M.
Mia M.
Bangor, ME

Love it. It's easy to clean and smells great. Covers up the stink from the cats!
I love this litter and so do all my cats. Keeps the odor down and minimal dust.
sara A.
sara A.
Delaware, OH

Best cat litter , I use this for my cat and it helps so much with the smell.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Caseyville, IL

I started buying this for my cat. I was using some off brand litter, and it always smelled. With tidy cat with glade you can't even tell I own a cat. It is so easy to scoop out also. I will use this litter from now on.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Erie

Clumps up awesomely. My cat pees sooo much and it handles her crazy issue. It doesn't stink at all, I've been able to let it go 3 days instead of just 2 so that's a plus. Highly recommended!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Switched my kitten to this when we got her. She does great with it. It clumps well. Never have a problem with odor.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island, NY

I've been searching all over for litter to cover the odor smells and have finally found the perfect product! It holds up pretty long. Price is great for the quantity!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA

How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN

Does this block in odors?

Join Now