BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target*
Issy G.
Issy G.
I love this kitty litter smells great and my cats love it too easy to clean up because the climbit even kills the bad kitty odors fast
Amber M.
Amber M.
Pet Lover Expert
This product helps with odors and lasts me a month. I have 3 cats so odor control and a good clumping litter is a must have.
Charlynn R.
Charlynn R.
Buffalo, NY
Tidy Cats is one of the best litters I've found. This is the one we use regularly and I find it clumps good and hides odor the best.
abbie m.
abbie m.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how they come out with the glade cat liter its keeps the small out ,of the liter box small good my cats like itto
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Laporte, In
Love the glade scent would love one for multiple cats though, it masks one if our cats smells it just doesn't mask the other ones
Karmen P.
Karmen P.
Murrieta, CA
This is my go-to cat litter. It clumps great and masks odors pretty well. I like the glade scent and my cats too.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Love this litter!! My sweet little kitty, Jarome loved it too!! It stops the odor, and it clumps like a champ!
Becca G.
Becca G.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Love it cat loves it ūüėĽ not a fan of the light weight at all hear it's bad for the animal no complaints on this one though
Megg L.
Megg L.
I have 6 cats and this is the only litter I will use! great odor control and very easy to clean!
Tess J.
Tess J.
Janesville, WI
This product is great!! 3.88 at my local grocery store and works like wonders for my two kitties.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?