Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

I love this litter it's great it keeps the pee and poop from stinking so bad lol
Mia M.
Mia M.
Bangor, ME

Love it. It's easy to clean and smells great. Covers up the stink from the cats!
I love this litter and so do all my cats. Keeps the odor down and minimal dust.
sara A.
sara A.
Delaware, OH

Best cat litter , I use this for my cat and it helps so much with the smell.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Caseyville, IL

I started buying this for my cat. I was using some off brand litter, and it always smelled. With tidy cat with glade you can't even tell I own a cat. It is so easy to scoop out also. I will use this litter from now on.
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
statham

Best Cat litter I have ever used and the only cat litter I will use. It's definitely a must have in multicat household
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island, NY

I've been searching all over for litter to cover the odor smells and have finally found the perfect product! It holds up pretty long. Price is great for the quantity!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH

I have 1 small kitten, the runt of the litter. I was expecting soo much more from a Glade infused litter. we use glade scents through out our home and figured it would be a no brainer to use the litter as well. Man where we wrong. the litter box is located on the first floor in the bathroom, the kitten knows how to cover his deed, but the glade is not helping to mask the smell, you can be upstairs and smell everything as if the cat is pooping on your pillow right beside you head. maybe it was a bad batch, maybe its just a lack of a good product, but I will not be using glade litter again
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Switched my kitten to this when we got her. She does great with it. It clumps well. Never have a problem with odor.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Erie

Clumps up awesomely. My cat pees sooo much and it handles her crazy issue. It doesn't stink at all, I've been able to let it go 3 days instead of just 2 so that's a plus. Highly recommended!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA

How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN

Does this block in odors?

Join Now