BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target*
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
I'm pretty impressed with this formula. It's clumps really well. I also has a good smell to it. The only big downfall about this product is the dust. I feel so bad for my cat the first day I change the littler because it's just so dusty!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
This is a great cat litter. It clumps well and SMELLS AMAZING! It not only masks the cat smells, but it has its own great scent as well. It is affordable and effective and it's often on sale at Target!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
I have 3 cats and a massive litter box so we use one of these every time we change out litter. Keeps the odor under control, and have never had issues with my cats not using it.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
The smell can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it does keep the litter box smelling fresher longer. It's more expensive than some other brands that work just as well though.
Stacie V.
Stacie V.
Weymouth, Ma
I've been using this since I got my cat and it's amazing!keeps the smell inside the box and clumps!I do wish he didn't get it out of the box though!haha
Adrian S.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
My cat ended up hating this litter because of the fragrance and glade powder added in. He got a UTI. I love the container but not the litter
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
smyrna
I love this litter! It smells great even after a month!! I love that I only have to buy one pail a month and I have two cats!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
i did not like this litter at all, it made my cats pee stick to the bottom of the pan and just made it messy, it didnt catch or clump
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Caseyville, IL
I started buying this for my cat. I was using some off brand litter, and it always smelled. With tidy cat with glade you can't even tell I own a cat. It is so easy to scoop out also. I will use this litter from now on.
Amber M.
Amber M.
This product helps with odors and lasts me a month. I have 3 cats so odor control and a good clumping litter is a must have.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?