BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Used this before and it worked decently well. There was no smell which was really nice. However, like always, cat liter kind of annoys me because it gets caught in their feet and tracks everywhere.
Vanessa N.
North Dartmouth, MA
This cat litter is way to dusty. It also sticks to my cats paws and leaves trails threw out my house. I especially don't recommend it if you have more than one cat.
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
I use this cat liter all the time. I always get the multi cat one. It smells good. It clumps for easy scooping and it gives off a pleasant smell. I love that the bin is reuable
Brittany W.
Leicester, NC
This is the only brand of cat litter I will buy. It works so well. And it keeps the smell gone. Now if I can keep the cat from making a mess with it lol.
Stacie V.
Weymouth, Ma
I've been using this since I got my cat and it's amazing!keeps the smell inside the box and clumps!I do wish he didn't get it out of the box though!haha
Zach H.
Spartanburg, SC
This is the only litter my cat will use. It works well for us, it clumps nicely and it works well against the smell. My cat apparently likes it too.
Megan W.
Roseville, MI
Tidy cats is a great brand. It's almost always on sale at target or meijer. It lasts a long time and hides odors very well. It does the job for sure
Kaitlyn V.
This is your great average liter. Defiantly does its job, doesn't really mask the smell well though. It is great that it comes with a shovel though!
Mellizza R.
This litter is very good. It clumps very well and doesn't smell as bad as other litters. It was worth it knowing my cats waste can small very bad.
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I'm really not a fan of this litter. You have to change it almost every other day to keep it smelling fresh. And that's a waste of clean litter
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?