Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
Marian K.
Marian K.
West Chester, PA

I used the multi cat type when I had two cats in the house . You would never know I had any cats at all great product!
Karmen P.
Karmen P.
Moreno Valley, CA

This is my go-to cat litter. It clumps great and masks odors pretty well. I like the glade scent and my cats too.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA

Love this litter!! My sweet little kitty, Jarome loved it too!! It stops the odor, and it clumps like a champ!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Gillespie, IL

My cat has a horrible Oder that lingers in the apartment after and the built in glade beads really helped out
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Brooksville, FL

The only cat litter we ever use keeps the home from
Smelling it clumps up nicely and the cats like to use it
Toni F.
Toni F.

Best type of clay litter for odors and multi cat households. I sadly can't use it because of the dust
Tess J.
Tess J.
Janesville, WI

This product is great!! 3.88 at my local grocery store and works like wonders for my two kitties.
Megg L.
Megg L.

I have 6 cats and this is the only litter I will use! great odor control and very easy to clean!
Melody D.
Melody D.
Muncie, IN

Great these have a lot of litter last us so long it's a cheap price and it muffles the smell
Mia M.
Mia M.
Bangor, ME

Love it. It's easy to clean and smells great. Covers up the stink from the cats!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA

How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN

Does this block in odors?

Join Now