BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Brittany W.
Leicester, NC
This is the only brand of cat litter I will buy. It works so well. And it keeps the smell gone. Now if I can keep the cat from making a mess with it lol.
Megan W.
Roseville, MI
Tidy cats is a great brand. It's almost always on sale at target or meijer. It lasts a long time and hides odors very well. It does the job for sure
Zach H.
Spartanburg, SC
This is the only litter my cat will use. It works well for us, it clumps nicely and it works well against the smell. My cat apparently likes it too.
Kaitlyn V.
This is your great average liter. Defiantly does its job, doesn't really mask the smell well though. It is great that it comes with a shovel though!
Mellizza R.
This litter is very good. It clumps very well and doesn't smell as bad as other litters. It was worth it knowing my cats waste can small very bad.
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I'm really not a fan of this litter. You have to change it almost every other day to keep it smelling fresh. And that's a waste of clean litter
SUSAN M.
Sun City, AZ
I absolutely love Purina Tidy Cats with Glade Litter Pails as it seals in the odors. I've tried other brands and non can compare to this brand.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
My cat ended up hating this litter because of the fragrance and glade powder added in. He got a UTI. I love the container but not the litter
Josie M.
Lincoln, NE
Best litter ever! I love how this litter smells good and works so well! I can't smell the pee or poo at all! I highly recommend this!!
Issy G.
I love this kitty litter smells great and my cats love it too easy to clean up because the climbit even kills the bad kitty odors fast
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?