Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
Amber M.
Amber M.

This product helps with odors and lasts me a month. I have 3 cats so odor control and a good clumping litter is a must have.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Dearborn Heights, MI

Love it cat loves it 😻 not a fan of the light weight at all hear it's bad for the animal no complaints on this one though
abbie m.
abbie m.
Saint Paul, MN

I love how they come out with the glade cat liter its keeps the small out ,of the liter box small good my cats like itto
Marian K.
Marian K.
West Chester, PA

I used the multi cat type when I had two cats in the house . You would never know I had any cats at all great product!
Karmen P.
Karmen P.
Moreno Valley, CA

This is my go-to cat litter. It clumps great and masks odors pretty well. I like the glade scent and my cats too.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA

Love this litter!! My sweet little kitty, Jarome loved it too!! It stops the odor, and it clumps like a champ!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Gillespie, IL

My cat has a horrible Oder that lingers in the apartment after and the built in glade beads really helped out
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Brooksville, FL

The only cat litter we ever use keeps the home from
Smelling it clumps up nicely and the cats like to use it
Toni F.
Toni F.

Best type of clay litter for odors and multi cat households. I sadly can't use it because of the dust
Tess J.
Tess J.
Janesville, WI

This product is great!! 3.88 at my local grocery store and works like wonders for my two kitties.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA

How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN

Does this block in odors?