BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is our kitties favorite litter. He enjoys the fine texture and it traps odor perfectly. It lasts a long time and we always manage to find it on sale at Target.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
I have three cats and this is my go to for litter. I've tried off brands and even other name brands and it always smells. This litter clumps well and keeps the smell at bay most of the time!
Brittany W.
Leicester, NC
This is the only brand of cat litter I will buy. It works so well. And it keeps the smell gone. Now if I can keep the cat from making a mess with it lol.
Zach H.
Spartanburg, SC
This is the only litter my cat will use. It works well for us, it clumps nicely and it works well against the smell. My cat apparently likes it too.
Megan W.
Roseville, MI
Tidy cats is a great brand. It's almost always on sale at target or meijer. It lasts a long time and hides odors very well. It does the job for sure
Kaitlyn V.
This is your great average liter. Defiantly does its job, doesn't really mask the smell well though. It is great that it comes with a shovel though!
Vanessa N.
North Dartmouth, MA
This cat litter is way to dusty. It also sticks to my cats paws and leaves trails threw out my house. I especially don't recommend it if you have more than one cat.
Josie M.
Lincoln, NE
Best litter ever! I love how this litter smells good and works so well! I can't smell the pee or poo at all! I highly recommend this!!
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I'm really not a fan of this litter. You have to change it almost every other day to keep it smelling fresh. And that's a waste of clean litter
Issy G.
I love this kitty litter smells great and my cats love it too easy to clean up because the climbit even kills the bad kitty odors fast
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?