BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Sugey G.
San Diego, CA
I bought this because my 9 month kitten had run out of litter and I was trying to find something to better to deal with the Oder found this dose nothing for the Oder. I also felt it released more dust and the clumping was bad. I would only recommend this if you had no other choice.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is gold. I have two cats, well kittens because they're only 5 months old. They both use the same litter box and I swear I can't smell it at all! Thank you purina tidy cats!
Rachel R.
Erie
Clumps up awesomely. My cat pees sooo much and it handles her crazy issue. It doesn't stink at all, I've been able to let it go 3 days instead of just 2 so that's a plus. Highly recommended!
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is our kitties favorite litter. He enjoys the fine texture and it traps odor perfectly. It lasts a long time and we always manage to find it on sale at Target.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've been searching all over for litter to cover the odor smells and have finally found the perfect product! It holds up pretty long. Price is great for the quantity!
Amanda O.
Caseyville, IL
I started buying this for my cat. I was using some off brand litter, and it always smelled. With tidy cat with glade you can't even tell I own a cat. It is so easy to scoop out also. I will use this litter from now on.
Amy M.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is great value for your money. The only negative is that it's so heavy, I need my boyfriend to shop with me to carry it! I wish it was a bit more lightweight
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Used this before and it worked decently well. There was no smell which was really nice. However, like always, cat liter kind of annoys me because it gets caught in their feet and tracks everywhere.
Vanessa N.
North Dartmouth, MA
This cat litter is way to dusty. It also sticks to my cats paws and leaves trails threw out my house. I especially don't recommend it if you have more than one cat.
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
I use this cat liter all the time. I always get the multi cat one. It smells good. It clumps for easy scooping and it gives off a pleasant smell. I love that the bin is reuable
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?