Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
SUSAN M.
SUSAN M.
Sun City, AZ

I absolutely love Purina Tidy Cats with Glade Litter Pails as it seals in the odors. I've tried other brands and non can compare to this brand.
Adrian S.
Adrian S.
MORGANTOWN, WV

My cat ended up hating this litter because of the fragrance and glade powder added in. He got a UTI. I love the container but not the litter
Issy G.
Issy G.

I love this kitty litter smells great and my cats love it too easy to clean up because the climbit even kills the bad kitty odors fast
Josie M.
Josie M.
Lincoln, NE

Best litter ever! I love how this litter smells good and works so well! I can't smell the pee or poo at all! I highly recommend this!!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.

i did not like this litter at all, it made my cats pee stick to the bottom of the pan and just made it messy, it didnt catch or clump
Charlynn R.
Charlynn R.
Buffalo, NY

Tidy Cats is one of the best litters I've found. This is the one we use regularly and I find it clumps good and hides odor the best.
Lebanon, IN

Use it for my two kittens. You can still smell their poop and it's horrible but the litter clumps great and smells good at first!
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Laporte, In

Love the glade scent would love one for multiple cats though, it masks one if our cats smells it just doesn't mask the other ones
Amber M.
Amber M.

This product helps with odors and lasts me a month. I have 3 cats so odor control and a good clumping litter is a must have.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Dearborn Heights, MI

Love it cat loves it 😻 not a fan of the light weight at all hear it's bad for the animal no complaints on this one though
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA

How good does this work?
Lebanon, IN

Does this block in odors?

Join Now