BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
The only litter I use and will use. It actually SMELLS GOOD! Crazy I know! As soon as I open the lid, the cats come running! It clumps well and covers the stench of the "presents" left for us homans. Now if only the litter could stay in the box....
Molly W.
My favorite part about this litter is the Glade! It simply smells amazing. I literally cannot smell the cat box anymore. I honestly forget to clean it. However bad that is to say!
Sugey G.
San Diego, CA
I bought this because my 9 month kitten had run out of litter and I was trying to find something to better to deal with the Oder found this dose nothing for the Oder. I also felt it released more dust and the clumping was bad. I would only recommend this if you had no other choice.
Natalie G.
Tarzana, CA
Good for multiple cats, works fast, keeps the odor controlled. The only thing that I don't like is that the little pebbles get everywhere all over the room. The litter box I use even has a kitty door on it and I use a litter mat ash still I am constantly cleaning up the pebbles.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is gold. I have two cats, well kittens because they're only 5 months old. They both use the same litter box and I swear I can't smell it at all! Thank you purina tidy cats!
Rachel R.
Erie
Clumps up awesomely. My cat pees sooo much and it handles her crazy issue. It doesn't stink at all, I've been able to let it go 3 days instead of just 2 so that's a plus. Highly recommended!
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is our kitties favorite litter. He enjoys the fine texture and it traps odor perfectly. It lasts a long time and we always manage to find it on sale at Target.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've been searching all over for litter to cover the odor smells and have finally found the perfect product! It holds up pretty long. Price is great for the quantity!
Amanda O.
Caseyville, IL
I started buying this for my cat. I was using some off brand litter, and it always smelled. With tidy cat with glade you can't even tell I own a cat. It is so easy to scoop out also. I will use this litter from now on.
Amy M.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is great value for your money. The only negative is that it's so heavy, I need my boyfriend to shop with me to carry it! I wish it was a bit more lightweight
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?