BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target*
Kati R.
Kati R.
Granbury, TX
This masks the smell pretty well, and my cat doesn't seem to mind it. It doesn't clump super well, in my opinion, and it's very dusty. It makes clean up a bit difficult, and also gets tracked around the house on the cat's paws.
Kasandra Leian M.
Kasandra Leian M.
Burton, MI
I like that it has a good smell at first but it doesn't clump the urine very well and I have two cars two litter boxes and they still need cleaned out just as frequent as any other litter brand's ive used. but the smell of the glade is nice for the first day or two.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Smyrna , DE
I love this litter! It smells great even after a month!! I love that I only have to buy one pail a month and I have two cats!
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
I have used Tidy Cat for years. However, I was a little disappointed with particular scent. It works like the regular Tidy Cat litter but the smell was too much. I will continue to use Tidy Cat just not with this scent.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
i did not like this litter at all, it made my cats pee stick to the bottom of the pan and just made it messy, it didnt catch or clump
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Tidy Cats used to be my go to for litter. It does absorb the urine and clumps around the feces. I didn't like the scent it gives off (freshly changed or not) and hated how my cats would track litter all over the house. It was so bad that litter would be in my bed.. I decided to stop using this and go to a natural litter. It's better for the cats, doesn't track and has a pleasant smell.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Love this litter. It's the first litter I've found that actually clumps up and makes the house smell better than cat pee. Very dusty though when pouring into the litter box. I usually have to sweep and dust around the box after I add new litter.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
If you want a good litter and that helps with odor this is it. It clumps really well and you don't have to worry about it crumbling up on you. Keeps room and house fresh and you can't tell I have 3 cats indoor.
kymberlee  p.
kymberlee p.
I always use Tidy Cats and I really like the smell of this litter but it doesn't work well! It doesn't clump very well and then it ruins the rest of the litter! I do not recommend this! It would be great if it clumped better!! It really does keep the litter box odors away!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Caseyville, IL
I started buying this for my cat. I was using some off brand litter, and it always smelled. With tidy cat with glade you can't even tell I own a cat. It is so easy to scoop out also. I will use this litter from now on.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?