BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
I have used Tidy Cat for years. However, I was a little disappointed with particular scent. It works like the regular Tidy Cat litter but the smell was too much. I will continue to use Tidy Cat just not with this scent.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Tidy Cats used to be my go to for litter. It does absorb the urine and clumps around the feces. I didn't like the scent it gives off (freshly changed or not) and hated how my cats would track litter all over the house. It was so bad that litter would be in my bed.. I decided to stop using this and go to a natural litter. It's better for the cats, doesn't track and has a pleasant smell.
Victoria L.
Love this litter. It's the first litter I've found that actually clumps up and makes the house smell better than cat pee. Very dusty though when pouring into the litter box. I usually have to sweep and dust around the box after I add new litter.
SALLY M.
If you want a good litter and that helps with odor this is it. It clumps really well and you don't have to worry about it crumbling up on you. Keeps room and house fresh and you can't tell I have 3 cats indoor.
kymberlee  p.
I always use Tidy Cats and I really like the smell of this litter but it doesn't work well! It doesn't clump very well and then it ruins the rest of the litter! I do not recommend this! It would be great if it clumped better!! It really does keep the litter box odors away!
Molly W.
My favorite part about this litter is the Glade! It simply smells amazing. I literally cannot smell the cat box anymore. I honestly forget to clean it. However bad that is to say!
Amanda O.
Caseyville, IL
I started buying this for my cat. I was using some off brand litter, and it always smelled. With tidy cat with glade you can't even tell I own a cat. It is so easy to scoop out also. I will use this litter from now on.
Natalie G.
Tarzana, CA
Good for multiple cats, works fast, keeps the odor controlled. The only thing that I don't like is that the little pebbles get everywhere all over the room. The litter box I use even has a kitty door on it and I use a litter mat ash still I am constantly cleaning up the pebbles.
Sugey G.
San Diego, CA
I bought this because my 9 month kitten had run out of litter and I was trying to find something to better to deal with the Oder found this dose nothing for the Oder. I also felt it released more dust and the clumping was bad. I would only recommend this if you had no other choice.
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is our kitties favorite litter. He enjoys the fine texture and it traps odor perfectly. It lasts a long time and we always manage to find it on sale at Target.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?