BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tidy Cats used to be my go to for litter. It does absorb the urine and clumps around the feces. I didn't like the scent it gives off (freshly changed or not) and hated how my cats would track litter all over the house. It was so bad that litter would be in my bed.. I decided to stop using this and go to a natural litter. It's better for the cats, doesn't track and has a pleasant smell.
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
I have used Tidy Cat for years. However, I was a little disappointed with particular scent. It works like the regular Tidy Cat litter but the smell was too much. I will continue to use Tidy Cat just not with this scent.
Victoria L.
Love this litter. It's the first litter I've found that actually clumps up and makes the house smell better than cat pee. Very dusty though when pouring into the litter box. I usually have to sweep and dust around the box after I add new litter.
Amanda H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I hate when my house smells. This litter is a great way to completely dissolve all "cat smell" that may be lurking around your box. I'm so impressed with this from trying it the first time that it's now my go to!
SALLY M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
If you want a good litter and that helps with odor this is it. It clumps really well and you don't have to worry about it crumbling up on you. Keeps room and house fresh and you can't tell I have 3 cats indoor.
kymberlee  p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always use Tidy Cats and I really like the smell of this litter but it doesn't work well! It doesn't clump very well and then it ruins the rest of the litter! I do not recommend this! It would be great if it clumped better!! It really does keep the litter box odors away!
Ana S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I personally do not like this liter. I feel it doesn't conceal the smell when the cats go to the bathroom and it doesn't clump well. I only gave it two stars because it is cheap.. And for a reason.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three cats and this is my go to for litter. I've tried off brands and even other name brands and it always smells. This litter clumps well and keeps the smell at bay most of the time!
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
The only litter I use and will use. It actually SMELLS GOOD! Crazy I know! As soon as I open the lid, the cats come running! It clumps well and covers the stench of the "presents" left for us homans. Now if only the litter could stay in the box....
Molly W.
My favorite part about this litter is the Glade! It simply smells amazing. I literally cannot smell the cat box anymore. I honestly forget to clean it. However bad that is to say!
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?