Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Glovertown, NL

I have two cats and hated this cat litter. It doesn't clump well and it did nothing for odour. It felt like I had to scoop it multiple times a day but there was still a smell.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Saint Louis, MO

This product is great value for your money. The only negative is that it's so heavy, I need my boyfriend to shop with me to carry it! I wish it was a bit more lightweight
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
North Dartmouth, MA

This cat litter is way to dusty. It also sticks to my cats paws and leaves trails threw out my house. I especially don't recommend it if you have more than one cat.
Amara M.
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA

This is our kitties favorite litter. He enjoys the fine texture and it traps odor perfectly. It lasts a long time and we always manage to find it on sale at Target.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Leicester, NC

This is the only brand of cat litter I will buy. It works so well. And it keeps the smell gone. Now if I can keep the cat from making a mess with it lol.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.

This is your great average liter. Defiantly does its job, doesn't really mask the smell well though. It is great that it comes with a shovel though!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Roseville, MI

Tidy cats is a great brand. It's almost always on sale at target or meijer. It lasts a long time and hides odors very well. It does the job for sure
Zach H.
Zach H.
Spartanburg, SC

This is the only litter my cat will use. It works well for us, it clumps nicely and it works well against the smell. My cat apparently likes it too.
Mellizza R.
Mellizza R.

This litter is very good. It clumps very well and doesn't smell as bad as other litters. It was worth it knowing my cats waste can small very bad.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

I'm really not a fan of this litter. You have to change it almost every other day to keep it smelling fresh. And that's a waste of clean litter
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA

How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN

Does this block in odors?

Join Now