BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Kat D.
Kat D.
So my boyfriend and I have a cat and he's used this litter for years it keeps the room with the box from smelling and you wouldn't be able to tell there was a cat in the house. the glade in this works great. however for some reason we don't understand this litter doesn't clump up at my place. the spots just break apart while scooping and disintegrates back into powder so it makes clean up difficult. it never did this at his place but it doesn't work at mine so I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Brittanie B.
Brittanie B.
I always buy Tidy Cats cat litter for my fur babies because it lasts better than any other brand I've used so far. With that being said for my two cats it lasts about five days and after that it must be changed! And the dust is like no other in this cat litter while pouring it in the box, make sure to hold your breath ūüėę all in all it is a very good product but could always be better !
Stacie V.
Stacie V.
Weymouth, Ma
I've been using this since I got my cat and it's amazing!keeps the smell inside the box and clumps!I do wish he didn't get it out of the box though!haha
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Pet Lover Expert
Nope! I hate the smell. In addition This is not my favorite litter. as the Foster Mom to 3 cats I just don't think it can handle multiple cats. I don't think it clump tightly enough. I find the urine clumps break apart making me have to do a full dump of the box more often than some other cans I have used. I think it has something to do with the size of the granuals. I notice the litters I favor for tight clumping have smaller finer litter.
Holly U.
Holly U.
I really like the smell of the glade litter, however sadly, I am not the one that uses the litter. My cat has had this litter for use for 4 days and he is not liking it so much. Yesterday he wet on the mat in front of the boxes. We have used multi cat for years and will have to return to that formula
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
I've gotten this litter a few times, because I keep hoping it's better than the last time. It's not that it's a bad litter, I think there are just better ones out there, especially even from the same brand.
I find it dustier than some of the other formulas and I find that it smells a bit more as well.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Love this cat litter. It has been the best for my cat and past cats. The glad in it makes the smell of having of cat not noticeable, however my cat is very messy so I do have to sweep it up everyday off the floor. This is the only cat litter I buy and I would recommend it to any cat owner.
Stacia D.
Stacia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
We love this litter. I was afraid my cat, Sir Baxter Fluffenstuff, wouldn't care for the scent, but he loves it. It's a fresh, clean scent, not overpowering at all. It clumps wonderfully and doesn't leave any dirty bits behind. I've tried many different kitty litters and this is my favorite for my furbaby.
Adrian S.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
My cat ended up hating this litter because of the fragrance and glade powder added in. He got a UTI. I love the container but not the litter
Devi W.
Devi W.
Clarksville, TN
This tidy cat with glade is the best litter I've ever come across, and I've had cats for almost 50 years. the glade covets the smell incredibly well, and my litter box NEVER stinks. its almost too good, because I can never smell the litter box and sometimes forget to scoop for almost a week. I have 2 cats, and my house never smells like cats.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?