BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Mellizza R.
Mellizza R.
This litter is very good. It clumps very well and doesn't smell as bad as other litters. It was worth it knowing my cats waste can small very bad.
SUSAN M.
SUSAN M.
Sun City, AZ
I absolutely love Purina Tidy Cats with Glade Litter Pails as it seals in the odors. I've tried other brands and non can compare to this brand.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I'm really not a fan of this litter. You have to change it almost every other day to keep it smelling fresh. And that's a waste of clean litter
Issy G.
Issy G.
I love this kitty litter smells great and my cats love it too easy to clean up because the climbit even kills the bad kitty odors fast
Josie M.
Josie M.
Lincoln, NE
Best litter ever! I love how this litter smells good and works so well! I can't smell the pee or poo at all! I highly recommend this!!
Charlynn R.
Charlynn R.
Buffalo, NY
Tidy Cats is one of the best litters I've found. This is the one we use regularly and I find it clumps good and hides odor the best.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Laporte, In
Love the glade scent would love one for multiple cats though, it masks one if our cats smells it just doesn't mask the other ones
Lebanon, IN
Use it for my two kittens. You can still smell their poop and it's horrible but the litter clumps great and smells good at first!
Becca G.
Becca G.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Love it cat loves it 😻 not a fan of the light weight at all hear it's bad for the animal no complaints on this one though
abbie m.
abbie m.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how they come out with the glade cat liter its keeps the small out ,of the liter box small good my cats like itto
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?