BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Holly U.
I really like the smell of the glade litter, however sadly, I am not the one that uses the litter. My cat has had this litter for use for 4 days and he is not liking it so much. Yesterday he wet on the mat in front of the boxes. We have used multi cat for years and will have to return to that formula
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Love this cat litter. It has been the best for my cat and past cats. The glad in it makes the smell of having of cat not noticeable, however my cat is very messy so I do have to sweep it up everyday off the floor. This is the only cat litter I buy and I would recommend it to any cat owner.
Sylwia P.
This is a pretty good litter, it clamps up well which makes cleaning easier and the bucket of it is always a great deal.
Downside: too much dust which is not good for cats to inhale... dust settles after it's been used a few times.

Not the greatest but one of the better ones out there and at a decent price.
Laurin Rae P.
Kershaw, SC
This tidy cats cat litter pail is great for storing things. So after the cat litter is all gone you can still get your money's worth. For example you can store cat toys or cat food inside(after the litter is washed out of the cat litter pail)
Stacia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
We love this litter. I was afraid my cat, Sir Baxter Fluffenstuff, wouldn't care for the scent, but he loves it. It's a fresh, clean scent, not overpowering at all. It clumps wonderfully and doesn't leave any dirty bits behind. I've tried many different kitty litters and this is my favorite for my furbaby.
Devi W.
Clarksville, TN
This tidy cat with glade is the best litter I've ever come across, and I've had cats for almost 50 years. the glade covets the smell incredibly well, and my litter box NEVER stinks. its almost too good, because I can never smell the litter box and sometimes forget to scoop for almost a week. I have 2 cats, and my house never smells like cats.
Jasmine O.
Pet Lover Expert
Love this product! It's one of the top litter choices I get for my cat! It captures the smell, clumps its business making it easier to clean! Only negative it stays stuck between the toes and spreads everywhere! Other than that great product!
Kati R.
Granbury, TX
This masks the smell pretty well, and my cat doesn't seem to mind it. It doesn't clump super well, in my opinion, and it's very dusty. It makes clean up a bit difficult, and also gets tracked around the house on the cat's paws.
Kasandra Leian M.
Burton, MI
I like that it has a good smell at first but it doesn't clump the urine very well and I have two cars two litter boxes and they still need cleaned out just as frequent as any other litter brand's ive used. but the smell of the glade is nice for the first day or two.
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
I have used Tidy Cat for years. However, I was a little disappointed with particular scent. It works like the regular Tidy Cat litter but the smell was too much. I will continue to use Tidy Cat just not with this scent.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?