Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Memphis, TN

A really good brand of kitty litter I prefer the lighter one due to weight but this litter is good for covering up smells and a pretty decent price as well love that you can usually get this at most retail places
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

If you want a good litter and that helps with odor this is it. It clumps really well and you don't have to worry about it crumbling up on you. Keeps room and house fresh and you can't tell I have 3 cats indoor.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA

This is a great cat litter. It clumps well and SMELLS AMAZING! It not only masks the cat smells, but it has its own great scent as well. It is affordable and effective and it's often on sale at Target!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA

Used this before and it worked decently well. There was no smell which was really nice. However, like always, cat liter kind of annoys me because it gets caught in their feet and tracks everywhere.
Ana S.
Ana S.

I personally do not like this liter. I feel it doesn't conceal the smell when the cats go to the bathroom and it doesn't clump well. I only gave it two stars because it is cheap.. And for a reason.
Heather G.
Heather G.
vancouver, WA

I have three cats and this is my go to for litter. I've tried off brands and even other name brands and it always smells. This litter clumps well and keeps the smell at bay most of the time!
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY

This stuff is gold. I have two cats, well kittens because they're only 5 months old. They both use the same litter box and I swear I can't smell it at all! Thank you purina tidy cats!
Molly W.
Molly W.

My favorite part about this litter is the Glade! It simply smells amazing. I literally cannot smell the cat box anymore. I honestly forget to clean it. However bad that is to say!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR

I have 3 cats and a massive litter box so we use one of these every time we change out litter. Keeps the odor under control, and have never had issues with my cats not using it.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

The smell can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it does keep the litter box smelling fresher longer. It's more expensive than some other brands that work just as well though.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA

How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN

Does this block in odors?