BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Elle W.
Elle W.
Lakewood, NJ
I really like this litter. It clumps well most of the time. Sometimes my kitty doesn't bury his deeds well so you can still smell it, but most of the time the litter does the job. I've been using it for 3 years and would definitely recommend it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Pet Lover Expert
I hate when my house smells. This litter is a great way to completely dissolve all "cat smell" that may be lurking around your box. I'm so impressed with this from trying it the first time that it's now my go to!
Amee R.
Amee R.
Rockwell, NC
I love tidy cats with glade this is the only kind i have found to keep the smell of two cats potty area from smelling i have tried so many brands and always come back to this one i buy it from walmart and its a good price and i can find it just about every wherc i would recommend to all cat lovers .
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
I've used numerous amounts of kitty litter and haven't found one I like besides this one. The litter box sits right beside my bed and I can't even tell it's there. And it actually smells pretty good tbh. I can go past a couple days on changing the box and it doesn't even matter because it still smells fresh. 10/10 recommended
Rozalia R.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
The only litter I use and will use. It actually SMELLS GOOD! Crazy I know! As soon as I open the lid, the cats come running! It clumps well and covers the stench of the "presents" left for us homans. Now if only the litter could stay in the box....
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
I'm pretty impressed with this formula. It's clumps really well. I also has a good smell to it. The only big downfall about this product is the dust. I feel so bad for my cat the first day I change the littler because it's just so dusty!
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Elma, WA
So glad I switched to this! It defaintly helps the smell, and seems to clump great. My cats seem to like it. I was worried about that with the scent but now I have been using for a year or 2 now. I don't think I'll switch anytime soon.
Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
York
This kitty litter smells really good and it does a great job at masking the bad smells. We have two cats so we can go through a lot of litter. I like how well this litter clumps, it's easier to sift through and save more.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great cat litter. It clumps well and SMELLS AMAZING! It not only masks the cat smells, but it has its own great scent as well. It is affordable and effective and it's often on sale at Target!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
I have 3 cats and a massive litter box so we use one of these every time we change out litter. Keeps the odor under control, and have never had issues with my cats not using it.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?