Purina Tidy Cats Tidy Cats with Glade Scoop Cat Litter Pail - 35 lb uploaded by Natalie K.Purina Tidy Cats Tidy Cats with Glade Scoop Cat Litter Pail - 35 lb uploaded by Laurin Rae P.Purina Tidy Cats Tidy Cats with Glade Scoop Cat Litter Pail - 35 lb uploaded by Laurin Rae P.See all 5 photos

BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

• Does this block in odors? Works great! The smell is not... 1 Answers
  • How good does this work?I have 7 cats. I will only use... 1 Answers
Photos (5)
Buy on Target*
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is gold. I have two cats, well kittens because they're only 5 months old. They both use the same litter box and I swear I can't smell it at all! Thank you purina tidy cats!
Molly W.
Molly W.
My favorite part about this litter is the Glade! It simply smells amazing. I literally cannot smell the cat box anymore. I honestly forget to clean it. However bad that is to say!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
I use this cat liter all the time. I always get the multi cat one. It smells good. It clumps for easy scooping and it gives off a pleasant smell. I love that the bin is reuable
Amy M.
Amy M.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is great value for your money. The only negative is that it's so heavy, I need my boyfriend to shop with me to carry it! I wish it was a bit more lightweight
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
North Dartmouth, MA
This cat litter is way to dusty. It also sticks to my cats paws and leaves trails threw out my house. I especially don't recommend it if you have more than one cat.
Amara M.
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is our kitties favorite litter. He enjoys the fine texture and it traps odor perfectly. It lasts a long time and we always manage to find it on sale at Target.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Leicester, NC
This is the only brand of cat litter I will buy. It works so well. And it keeps the smell gone. Now if I can keep the cat from making a mess with it lol.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Roseville, MI
Tidy cats is a great brand. It's almost always on sale at target or meijer. It lasts a long time and hides odors very well. It does the job for sure
Zach H.
Zach H.
Spartanburg, SC
This is the only litter my cat will use. It works well for us, it clumps nicely and it works well against the smell. My cat apparently likes it too.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
This is your great average liter. Defiantly does its job, doesn't really mask the smell well though. It is great that it comes with a shovel though!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?