BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great cat litter. It clumps well and SMELLS AMAZING! It not only masks the cat smells, but it has its own great scent as well. It is affordable and effective and it's often on sale at Target!
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
I have 3 cats and a massive litter box so we use one of these every time we change out litter. Keeps the odor under control, and have never had issues with my cats not using it.
Ashley D.
The smell can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it does keep the litter box smelling fresher longer. It's more expensive than some other brands that work just as well though.
Kat D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So my boyfriend and I have a cat and he's used this litter for years it keeps the room with the box from smelling and you wouldn't be able to tell there was a cat in the house. the glade in this works great. however for some reason we don't understand this litter doesn't clump up at my place. the spots just break apart while scooping and disintegrates back into powder so it makes clean up difficult. it never did this at his place but it doesn't work at mine so I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Brittanie B.
I always buy Tidy Cats cat litter for my fur babies because it lasts better than any other brand I've used so far. With that being said for my two cats it lasts about five days and after that it must be changed! And the dust is like no other in this cat litter while pouring it in the box, make sure to hold your breath đŸ˜« all in all it is a very good product but could always be better !
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
The scent of this litter is so refreshing. I seriously don't mind scooping the litter box because there is never a bad smell, even the times I get super lazy and don't scoop for 2 days. It clumps very well too!!! Very great for multiple cat homes. The doctor at the veterinary clinic I work at uses it in the box that her 4 cats share. Great buy!!!
Carolyn D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I purchased a large bucket from Walmart. It was a very good price for such a large bucket of cat litter. I was quite pleased that it really did keep the smell from getting bad. It doesn't have any adverse effect on my cats paws and it easily clumps so it can be scooped out of the litter box. This litter makes it so easy to keep the cat box clean.
Olivia N.
Brookline, MO
I used to use this cat litter all the time but then it started getting all over my house my cats will jump in jump out take the letter with them and then the price also went up it's a great cat litter don't get me wrong I just been using a different brand for Less surprised it works just as good and doesn't get all over my house all in all it's a good product I just don't like the fact they raise the price and it gets all over my house
Lauren C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Nope! I hate the smell. In addition This is not my favorite litter. as the Foster Mom to 3 cats I just don't think it can handle multiple cats. I don't think it clump tightly enough. I find the urine clumps break apart making me have to do a full dump of the box more often than some other cans I have used. I think it has something to do with the size of the granuals. I notice the litters I favor for tight clumping have smaller finer litter.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
This liter was very hard for me to deal with. The smell was sickening (almost sweet?) and it just did not do it's job at all. When I would go to scoop it, the clumps would just fall apart leaving a still dirty liter box behind that my cat absolutely loathes. I much prefer the tidy cats light weight liter and so do my cats.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?