BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Crystal M.
I love this litter it's great it keeps the pee and poop from stinking so bad lol
Mia M.
Bangor, ME
Love it. It's easy to clean and smells great. Covers up the stink from the cats!
I love this litter and so do all my cats. Keeps the odor down and minimal dust.
sara A.
Delaware, OH
Best cat litter , I use this for my cat and it helps so much with the smell.
Emily K.
Sheboygan
Pet Lover Expert
All it pretty much does is clumps up pee and it does that very poorly. When you go to scoop it falls apart. Even with the Glade scent, it doesn't cover up the smell. There's nothing "tough" about the odor solution. It doesn't stick to turds. I also have litter mats down and it's still everywhere!
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
Pet Lover Expert
We have just one cat and this is the best liter. I scoop the box every week but only have to change out the whole thing about once every month and a half. The added scent is really nice too but make sure you get the blue because the other one, I believe it's purple, it's awful.
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
I've used numerous amounts of kitty litter and haven't found one I like besides this one. The litter box sits right beside my bed and I can't even tell it's there. And it actually smells pretty good tbh. I can go past a couple days on changing the box and it doesn't even matter because it still smells fresh. 10/10 recommended
Dominique M.
Elma, WA
So glad I switched to this! It defaintly helps the smell, and seems to clump great. My cats seem to like it. I was worried about that with the scent but now I have been using for a year or 2 now. I don't think I'll switch anytime soon.
Maggie Z.
York
This kitty litter smells really good and it does a great job at masking the bad smells. We have two cats so we can go through a lot of litter. I like how well this litter clumps, it's easier to sift through and save more.
Dani S.
I'll start by saying keep the pails after you've used the litter, they are very useful!
We line two pails with a trash bag and use them as makeshift litter genies. A little bit of baking soda in the box after each scoop session and we can go for about a week or two until the pail is full of clumps. The seal on the lid top is so good that the cat waste smell doesn't seep through at all! When we deep clean the boxes every week or so, we just take the bag out of the pail, disinfect the pail, and put a new bag in to start over. Really cheap and efficient!

This is pretty good litter, but for the price I prefer several other litters both because of better value and performance. Plus, the Glade scent gave the litter a funky smell which I did  not like at all! Other than that it was pretty good. Clumped well. No complaints from the cats (yes, they have run across litter they refused to use before).

For multiple cats, Tidy Cats is pretty good, but get an unscented variety for the sake of your noses!
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?