Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
Kasandra Leian M.
Kasandra Leian M.
Burton, MI

I like that it has a good smell at first but it doesn't clump the urine very well and I have two cars two litter boxes and they still need cleaned out just as frequent as any other litter brand's ive used. but the smell of the glade is nice for the first day or two.
Rozalia R.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN

The only litter I use and will use. It actually SMELLS GOOD! Crazy I know! As soon as I open the lid, the cats come running! It clumps well and covers the stench of the "presents" left for us homans. Now if only the litter could stay in the box....
Elle W.
Elle W.
Lakewood, NJ

I really like this litter. It clumps well most of the time. Sometimes my kitty doesn't bury his deeds well so you can still smell it, but most of the time the litter does the job. I've been using it for 3 years and would definitely recommend it.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.

Love this litter. It's the first litter I've found that actually clumps up and makes the house smell better than cat pee. Very dusty though when pouring into the litter box. I usually have to sweep and dust around the box after I add new litter.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Love this product! It's one of the top litter choices I get for my cat! It captures the smell, clumps its business making it easier to clean! Only negative it stays stuck between the toes and spreads everywhere! Other than that great product!
Laurin Rae P.
Laurin Rae P.
Kershaw, SC

This tidy cats cat litter pail is great for storing things. So after the cat litter is all gone you can still get your money's worth. For example you can store cat toys or cat food inside(after the litter is washed out of the cat litter pail)
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA

I'm pretty impressed with this formula. It's clumps really well. I also has a good smell to it. The only big downfall about this product is the dust. I feel so bad for my cat the first day I change the littler because it's just so dusty!
Kati R.
Kati R.
North Canton, OH

This masks the smell pretty well, and my cat doesn't seem to mind it. It doesn't clump super well, in my opinion, and it's very dusty. It makes clean up a bit difficult, and also gets tracked around the house on the cat's paws.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD

I have used Tidy Cat for years. However, I was a little disappointed with particular scent. It works like the regular Tidy Cat litter but the smell was too much. I will continue to use Tidy Cat just not with this scent.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I hate when my house smells. This litter is a great way to completely dissolve all "cat smell" that may be lurking around your box. I'm so impressed with this from trying it the first time that it's now my go to!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA

How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN

Does this block in odors?

Join Now