Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Love this litter. It's the first litter I've found that actually clumps up and makes the house smell better than cat pee. Very dusty though when pouring into the litter box. I usually have to sweep and dust around the box after I add new litter.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Love this product! It's one of the top litter choices I get for my cat! It captures the smell, clumps its business making it easier to clean! Only negative it stays stuck between the toes and spreads everywhere! Other than that great product!
Laurin Rae P.
Laurin Rae P.
Kershaw, SC
This tidy cats cat litter pail is great for storing things. So after the cat litter is all gone you can still get your money's worth. For example you can store cat toys or cat food inside(after the litter is washed out of the cat litter pail)
Kati R.
Kati R.
North Canton, OH
This masks the smell pretty well, and my cat doesn't seem to mind it. It doesn't clump super well, in my opinion, and it's very dusty. It makes clean up a bit difficult, and also gets tracked around the house on the cat's paws.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
I have used Tidy Cat for years. However, I was a little disappointed with particular scent. It works like the regular Tidy Cat litter but the smell was too much. I will continue to use Tidy Cat just not with this scent.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Memphis, TN
Jan. 15, 2017, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Cat
A really good brand of kitty litter I prefer the lighter one due to weight but this litter is good for covering up smells and a pretty decent price as well love that you can usually get this at most retail places
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
If you want a good litter and that helps with odor this is it. It clumps really well and you don't have to worry about it crumbling up on you. Keeps room and house fresh and you can't tell I have 3 cats indoor.
Ana S.
Ana S.
I personally do not like this liter. I feel it doesn't conceal the smell when the cats go to the bathroom and it doesn't clump well. I only gave it two stars because it is cheap.. And for a reason.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
Used this before and it worked decently well. There was no smell which was really nice. However, like always, cat liter kind of annoys me because it gets caught in their feet and tracks everywhere.
Heather G.
Heather G.
vancouver, WA
I have three cats and this is my go to for litter. I've tried off brands and even other name brands and it always smells. This litter clumps well and keeps the smell at bay most of the time!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?