BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Marian K.
Marian K.
West Chester, PA
I used the multi cat type when I had two cats in the house . You would never know I had any cats at all great product!
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Brooksville, FL
The only cat litter we ever use keeps the home from
Smelling it clumps up nicely and the cats like to use it
Toni A.
Toni A.
Pet Lover Expert
Best type of clay litter for odors and multi cat households. I sadly can't use it because of the dust
Mia M.
Mia M.
Bangor, ME
Love it. It's easy to clean and smells great. Covers up the stink from the cats!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I love this litter it's great it keeps the pee and poop from stinking so bad lol
I love this litter and so do all my cats. Keeps the odor down and minimal dust.
sara A.
sara A.
Delaware, OH
Best cat litter , I use this for my cat and it helps so much with the smell.
Dani S.
Dani S.
I'll start by saying keep the pails after you've used the litter, they are very useful!
We line two pails with a trash bag and use them as makeshift litter genies. A little bit of baking soda in the box after each scoop session and we can go for about a week or two until the pail is full of clumps. The seal on the lid top is so good that the cat waste smell doesn't seep through at all! When we deep clean the boxes every week or so, we just take the bag out of the pail, disinfect the pail, and put a new bag in to start over. Really cheap and efficient!

This is pretty good litter, but for the price I prefer several other litters both because of better value and performance. Plus, the Glade scent gave the litter a funky smell which I did  not like at all! Other than that it was pretty good. Clumped well. No complaints from the cats (yes, they have run across litter they refused to use before).

For multiple cats, Tidy Cats is pretty good, but get an unscented variety for the sake of your noses!
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Smells amazing! This is by far the best cat litter i have ever bought! It's Tidy Cat so its already pretty close to perfect and then you add in the Glade freshness... Purrfection! I buy mine at Walmart for just about $12.00 and the bucket it comes in couldn't make life any easier! No one has ever walked into my home (that didn't already know I had 2 cats) and automatically knew I had cats... people are always shocked when my cats come strolling out to see who's here and tell me "Wow! I couldn't even smell a litter box to knownyou had cats"! I love Tidy Cat and I love Glade and together... they make my life smell pretty good!
Hailie C.
Hailie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Best cat litter I've ever used, honestly. Ive tried so many brands to find out which one works for my cats and this is the inly brand that works for me. My cats are great with their litter box so as soon as they cover their business, the smell is gone. I usually get the bags of this, however, because you get more product for your money. They have 40lb bags for $10 at Petsmart and Shop n Save (in case anyone was looking for a deal) and it lasts me a decent amount of time for having 5 cats and a litter box or two on each floor.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?