BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Elle W.
Lakewood, NJ
I really like this litter. It clumps well most of the time. Sometimes my kitty doesn't bury his deeds well so you can still smell it, but most of the time the litter does the job. I've been using it for 3 years and would definitely recommend it.
Lauren P.
Pet Lover Expert
I love this brand but the glade version of this product smells horrible. The litter smells wonderful in the pan but I find when mixed with soil it tends to take on an ammonia smell that's worse than the waste it's trying to cover. I'd recommend the 24/7 version personally. Otherwise these pails are a great value.
Amanda H.
Pet Lover Expert
I hate when my house smells. This litter is a great way to completely dissolve all "cat smell" that may be lurking around your box. I'm so impressed with this from trying it the first time that it's now my go to!
Amee R.
Rockwell, NC
I love tidy cats with glade this is the only kind i have found to keep the smell of two cats potty area from smelling i have tried so many brands and always come back to this one i buy it from walmart and its a good price and i can find it just about every wherc i would recommend to all cat lovers .
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
Pet Lover Expert
A really good brand of kitty litter I prefer the lighter one due to weight but this litter is good for covering up smells and a pretty decent price as well love that you can usually get this at most retail places
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
The only litter I use and will use. It actually SMELLS GOOD! Crazy I know! As soon as I open the lid, the cats come running! It clumps well and covers the stench of the "presents" left for us homans. Now if only the litter could stay in the box....
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
I'm pretty impressed with this formula. It's clumps really well. I also has a good smell to it. The only big downfall about this product is the dust. I feel so bad for my cat the first day I change the littler because it's just so dusty!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great cat litter. It clumps well and SMELLS AMAZING! It not only masks the cat smells, but it has its own great scent as well. It is affordable and effective and it's often on sale at Target!
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
I have 3 cats and a massive litter box so we use one of these every time we change out litter. Keeps the odor under control, and have never had issues with my cats not using it.
Ashley D.
The smell can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it does keep the litter box smelling fresher longer. It's more expensive than some other brands that work just as well though.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?