Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
Devi W.
Devi W.
Clarksville, TN

This tidy cat with glade is the best litter I've ever come across, and I've had cats for almost 50 years. the glade covets the smell incredibly well, and my litter box NEVER stinks. its almost too good, because I can never smell the litter box and sometimes forget to scoop for almost a week. I have 2 cats, and my house never smells like cats.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC

The litter clumps great and keeps odors at bay! I can't ask for anything better in a litter. The scent of the litter is fresh and clean smelling and it really locks in odors for long periods of time. It clumps really well and makes cleaning the litter box a breeze. There is no second guessing if you got everything because you'll know!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD

This liter was very hard for me to deal with. The smell was sickening (almost sweet?) and it just did not do it's job at all. When I would go to scoop it, the clumps would just fall apart leaving a still dirty liter box behind that my cat absolutely loathes. I much prefer the tidy cats light weight liter and so do my cats.
Sylwia P.
Sylwia P.

This is a pretty good litter, it clamps up well which makes cleaning easier and the bucket of it is always a great deal.
Downside: too much dust which is not good for cats to inhale... dust settles after it's been used a few times.

Not the greatest but one of the better ones out there and at a decent price.
Stacia D.
Stacia D.
Oklahoma City, OK

We love this litter. I was afraid my cat, Sir Baxter Fluffenstuff, wouldn't care for the scent, but he loves it. It's a fresh, clean scent, not overpowering at all. It clumps wonderfully and doesn't leave any dirty bits behind. I've tried many different kitty litters and this is my favorite for my furbaby.
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA

I've gotten this litter a few times, because I keep hoping it's better than the last time. It's not that it's a bad litter, I think there are just better ones out there, especially even from the same brand.
I find it dustier than some of the other formulas and I find that it smells a bit more as well.
Holly U.
Holly U.

I really like the smell of the glade litter, however sadly, I am not the one that uses the litter. My cat has had this litter for use for 4 days and he is not liking it so much. Yesterday he wet on the mat in front of the boxes. We have used multi cat for years and will have to return to that formula
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN

Love this cat litter. It has been the best for my cat and past cats. The glad in it makes the smell of having of cat not noticeable, however my cat is very messy so I do have to sweep it up everyday off the floor. This is the only cat litter I buy and I would recommend it to any cat owner.
Sugey G.
Sugey G.
San Diego, CA

I bought this because my 9 month kitten had run out of litter and I was trying to find something to better to deal with the Oder found this dose nothing for the Oder. I also felt it released more dust and the clumping was bad. I would only recommend this if you had no other choice.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Tarzana, CA

Good for multiple cats, works fast, keeps the odor controlled. The only thing that I don't like is that the little pebbles get everywhere all over the room. The litter box I use even has a kitty door on it and I use a litter mat ash still I am constantly cleaning up the pebbles.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA

How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN

Does this block in odors?