Purina Tidy Cats Tidy Cats with Glade Scoop Cat Litter Pail - 35 lb uploaded by Natalie K.Purina Tidy Cats Tidy Cats with Glade Scoop Cat Litter Pail - 35 lb uploaded by Laurin Rae P.Purina Tidy Cats Tidy Cats with Glade Scoop Cat Litter Pail - 35 lb uploaded by Laurin Rae P.See all 5 photos

BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

• Does this block in odors? Works great! The smell is not... 1 Answers
  • How good does this work?I have 7 cats. I will only use... 1 Answers
Photos (5)
Buy on Target*
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
This liter was very hard for me to deal with. The smell was sickening (almost sweet?) and it just did not do it's job at all. When I would go to scoop it, the clumps would just fall apart leaving a still dirty liter box behind that my cat absolutely loathes. I much prefer the tidy cats light weight liter and so do my cats.
Sylwia P.
Sylwia P.
This is a pretty good litter, it clamps up well which makes cleaning easier and the bucket of it is always a great deal.
Downside: too much dust which is not good for cats to inhale... dust settles after it's been used a few times.

Not the greatest but one of the better ones out there and at a decent price.
Stacia D.
Stacia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
We love this litter. I was afraid my cat, Sir Baxter Fluffenstuff, wouldn't care for the scent, but he loves it. It's a fresh, clean scent, not overpowering at all. It clumps wonderfully and doesn't leave any dirty bits behind. I've tried many different kitty litters and this is my favorite for my furbaby.
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
I've gotten this litter a few times, because I keep hoping it's better than the last time. It's not that it's a bad litter, I think there are just better ones out there, especially even from the same brand.
I find it dustier than some of the other formulas and I find that it smells a bit more as well.
Holly U.
Holly U.
I really like the smell of the glade litter, however sadly, I am not the one that uses the litter. My cat has had this litter for use for 4 days and he is not liking it so much. Yesterday he wet on the mat in front of the boxes. We have used multi cat for years and will have to return to that formula
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Love this cat litter. It has been the best for my cat and past cats. The glad in it makes the smell of having of cat not noticeable, however my cat is very messy so I do have to sweep it up everyday off the floor. This is the only cat litter I buy and I would recommend it to any cat owner.
Sugey G.
Sugey G.
San Diego, CA
I bought this because my 9 month kitten had run out of litter and I was trying to find something to better to deal with the Oder found this dose nothing for the Oder. I also felt it released more dust and the clumping was bad. I would only recommend this if you had no other choice.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Tarzana, CA
Good for multiple cats, works fast, keeps the odor controlled. The only thing that I don't like is that the little pebbles get everywhere all over the room. The litter box I use even has a kitty door on it and I use a litter mat ash still I am constantly cleaning up the pebbles.
kymberlee  p.
kymberlee p.
I always use Tidy Cats and I really like the smell of this litter but it doesn't work well! It doesn't clump very well and then it ruins the rest of the litter! I do not recommend this! It would be great if it clumped better!! It really does keep the litter box odors away!
Kasandra Leian M.
Kasandra Leian M.
Burton, MI
I like that it has a good smell at first but it doesn't clump the urine very well and I have two cars two litter boxes and they still need cleaned out just as frequent as any other litter brand's ive used. but the smell of the glade is nice for the first day or two.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?