BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
Used this before and it worked decently well. There was no smell which was really nice. However, like always, cat liter kind of annoys me because it gets caught in their feet and tracks everywhere.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Pet Lover Expert
I personally do not like this liter. I feel it doesn't conceal the smell when the cats go to the bathroom and it doesn't clump well. I only gave it two stars because it is cheap.. And for a reason.
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is gold. I have two cats, well kittens because they're only 5 months old. They both use the same litter box and I swear I can't smell it at all! Thank you purina tidy cats!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
I use this cat liter all the time. I always get the multi cat one. It smells good. It clumps for easy scooping and it gives off a pleasant smell. I love that the bin is reuable
Amy M.
Amy M.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is great value for your money. The only negative is that it's so heavy, I need my boyfriend to shop with me to carry it! I wish it was a bit more lightweight
Mellizza R.
Mellizza R.
This litter is very good. It clumps very well and doesn't smell as bad as other litters. It was worth it knowing my cats waste can small very bad.
SUSAN M.
SUSAN M.
Sun City, AZ
I absolutely love Purina Tidy Cats with Glade Litter Pails as it seals in the odors. I've tried other brands and non can compare to this brand.
Lebanon, IN
Use it for my two kittens. You can still smell their poop and it's horrible but the litter clumps great and smells good at first!
Marian K.
Marian K.
West Chester, PA
I used the multi cat type when I had two cats in the house . You would never know I had any cats at all great product!
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Brooksville, FL
The only cat litter we ever use keeps the home from
Smelling it clumps up nicely and the cats like to use it
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?