BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've used numerous amounts of kitty litter and haven't found one I like besides this one. The litter box sits right beside my bed and I can't even tell it's there. And it actually smells pretty good tbh. I can go past a couple days on changing the box and it doesn't even matter because it still smells fresh. 10/10 recommended
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All it pretty much does is clumps up pee and it does that very poorly. When you go to scoop it falls apart. Even with the Glade scent, it doesn't cover up the smell. There's nothing "tough" about the odor solution. It doesn't stick to turds. I also have litter mats down and it's still everywhere!
Lauren P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand but the glade version of this product smells horrible. The litter smells wonderful in the pan but I find when mixed with soil it tends to take on an ammonia smell that's worse than the waste it's trying to cover. I'd recommend the 24/7 version personally. Otherwise these pails are a great value.
Amee R.
Salisbury, NC
I love tidy cats with glade this is the only kind i have found to keep the smell of two cats potty area from smelling i have tried so many brands and always come back to this one i buy it from walmart and its a good price and i can find it just about every wherc i would recommend to all cat lovers .
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A really good brand of kitty litter I prefer the lighter one due to weight but this litter is good for covering up smells and a pretty decent price as well love that you can usually get this at most retail places
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have always bought Tidy cats cat litter, so decided to try this one to help with odor, since I have two cats now. It smells really good when you first put it in the litter box, but after they use it, it's non-existent. It doesn't really mask odors like it's supposed to. It also doesn't climb well.
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
I'm pretty impressed with this formula. It's clumps really well. I also has a good smell to it. The only big downfall about this product is the dust. I feel so bad for my cat the first day I change the littler because it's just so dusty!
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
This is the good stuff!! I prefer it in lightweight style when I can find it. I've got 3 smelly.... I mean beautiful kitty girls and we've been through every litter out there. NOTHING beats Tidy cat for multiple cats! This Glade one or the new power (black lid) are the only two that keep the smell at bay. I like to scoop and then add fresh litter, changing the whole thing only when it's needed (if you're a cat owner, you know when it's time). The Glade works so well in keeping the bad smells at bay, I can stretch it out much longer. This is not only good for my wallet and my nose, but also the environment because I use less. Highly, highly recommended!!!
Maggie Z.
York
This kitty litter smells really good and it does a great job at masking the bad smells. We have two cats so we can go through a lot of litter. I like how well this litter clumps, it's easier to sift through and save more.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great cat litter. It clumps well and SMELLS AMAZING! It not only masks the cat smells, but it has its own great scent as well. It is affordable and effective and it's often on sale at Target!
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?