BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For the price, there is better litter that masks odors more efficiently. The smell is very strong, which I don't mind. I actually like the strong smell. But the smell is not long lasting. I use this in an igloo style litter box but have to put baking soda into the litter after scooping daily. I think I will slowly switch to another formula such as 4 in 1 for better overall performance.
🍰 C.
Summersville, WV
At first, I really liked to use this litter because of its easy clean up. The Glade was great in keeping the odor down, and all was well for the first few weeks of use. However, the deeper I got into the pail, the more I noticed that the scent of Glade was almost chemical in odor, which was so overpowering that it was nauseating to even pour into my cats' litter boxes. This would be so much better if it was toned down a little.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So glad I switched to this! It defaintly helps the smell, and seems to clump great. My cats seem to like it. I was worried about that with the scent but now I have been using for a year or 2 now. I don't think I'll switch anytime soon.
Dani S.
I'll start by saying keep the pails after you've used the litter, they are very useful!
We line two pails with a trash bag and use them as makeshift litter genies. A little bit of baking soda in the box after each scoop session and we can go for about a week or two until the pail is full of clumps. The seal on the lid top is so good that the cat waste smell doesn't seep through at all! When we deep clean the boxes every week or so, we just take the bag out of the pail, disinfect the pail, and put a new bag in to start over. Really cheap and efficient!

This is pretty good litter, but for the price I prefer several other litters both because of better value and performance. Plus, the Glade scent gave the litter a funky smell which I did  not like at all! Other than that it was pretty good. Clumped well. No complaints from the cats (yes, they have run across litter they refused to use before).

For multiple cats, Tidy Cats is pretty good, but get an unscented variety for the sake of your noses!
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have 1 small kitten, the runt of the litter. I was expecting soo much more from a Glade infused litter. we use glade scents through out our home and figured it would be a no brainer to use the litter as well. Man where we wrong. the litter box is located on the first floor in the bathroom, the kitten knows how to cover his deed, but the glade is not helping to mask the smell, you can be upstairs and smell everything as if the cat is pooping on your pillow right beside you head. maybe it was a bad batch, maybe its just a lack of a good product, but I will not be using glade litter again
Shannon O.
Smells amazing! This is by far the best cat litter i have ever bought! It's Tidy Cat so its already pretty close to perfect and then you add in the Glade freshness... Purrfection! I buy mine at Walmart for just about $12.00 and the bucket it comes in couldn't make life any easier! No one has ever walked into my home (that didn't already know I had 2 cats) and automatically knew I had cats... people are always shocked when my cats come strolling out to see who's here and tell me "Wow! I couldn't even smell a litter box to knownyou had cats"! I love Tidy Cat and I love Glade and together... they make my life smell pretty good!
Hailie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Best cat litter I've ever used, honestly. Ive tried so many brands to find out which one works for my cats and this is the inly brand that works for me. My cats are great with their litter box so as soon as they cover their business, the smell is gone. I usually get the bags of this, however, because you get more product for your money. They have 40lb bags for $10 at Petsmart and Shop n Save (in case anyone was looking for a deal) and it lasts me a decent amount of time for having 5 cats and a litter box or two on each floor.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have just one cat and this is the best liter. I scoop the box every week but only have to change out the whole thing about once every month and a half. The added scent is really nice too but make sure you get the blue because the other one, I believe it's purple, it's awful.
Elle W.
Lakewood, NJ
I really like this litter. It clumps well most of the time. Sometimes my kitty doesn't bury his deeds well so you can still smell it, but most of the time the litter does the job. I've been using it for 3 years and would definitely recommend it.
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've used numerous amounts of kitty litter and haven't found one I like besides this one. The litter box sits right beside my bed and I can't even tell it's there. And it actually smells pretty good tbh. I can go past a couple days on changing the box and it doesn't even matter because it still smells fresh. 10/10 recommended
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?