BY PURINA

Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb see more...

Buy on Target*
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
This is the good stuff!! I prefer it in lightweight style when I can find it. I've got 3 smelly.... I mean beautiful kitty girls and we've been through every litter out there. NOTHING beats Tidy cat for multiple cats! This Glade one or the new power (black lid) are the only two that keep the smell at bay. I like to scoop and then add fresh litter, changing the whole thing only when it's needed (if you're a cat owner, you know when it's time). The Glade works so well in keeping the bad smells at bay, I can stretch it out much longer. This is not only good for my wallet and my nose, but also the environment because I use less. Highly, highly recommended!!!
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Brookline, MO
I used to use this cat litter all the time but then it started getting all over my house my cats will jump in jump out take the letter with them and then the price also went up it's a great cat litter don't get me wrong I just been using a different brand for Less surprised it works just as good and doesn't get all over my house all in all it's a good product I just don't like the fact they raise the price and it gets all over my house
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Memphis , TN
The scent of this litter is so refreshing. I seriously don't mind scooping the litter box because there is never a bad smell, even the times I get super lazy and don't scoop for 2 days. It clumps very well too!!! Very great for multiple cat homes. The doctor at the veterinary clinic I work at uses it in the box that her 4 cats share. Great buy!!!
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
I purchased a large bucket from Walmart. It was a very good price for such a large bucket of cat litter. I was quite pleased that it really did keep the smell from getting bad. It doesn't have any adverse effect on my cats paws and it easily clumps so it can be scooped out of the litter box. This litter makes it so easy to keep the cat box clean.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Pet Lover Expert
The litter clumps great and keeps odors at bay! I can't ask for anything better in a litter. The scent of the litter is fresh and clean smelling and it really locks in odors for long periods of time. It clumps really well and makes cleaning the litter box a breeze. There is no second guessing if you got everything because you'll know!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
This liter was very hard for me to deal with. The smell was sickening (almost sweet?) and it just did not do it's job at all. When I would go to scoop it, the clumps would just fall apart leaving a still dirty liter box behind that my cat absolutely loathes. I much prefer the tidy cats light weight liter and so do my cats.
Sylwia P.
Sylwia P.
This is a pretty good litter, it clamps up well which makes cleaning easier and the bucket of it is always a great deal.
Downside: too much dust which is not good for cats to inhale... dust settles after it's been used a few times.

Not the greatest but one of the better ones out there and at a decent price.
Stacia D.
Stacia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
We love this litter. I was afraid my cat, Sir Baxter Fluffenstuff, wouldn't care for the scent, but he loves it. It's a fresh, clean scent, not overpowering at all. It clumps wonderfully and doesn't leave any dirty bits behind. I've tried many different kitty litters and this is my favorite for my furbaby.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Pet Lover Expert
Love this product! It's one of the top litter choices I get for my cat! It captures the smell, clumps its business making it easier to clean! Only negative it stays stuck between the toes and spreads everywhere! Other than that great product!
Laurin Rae P.
Laurin Rae P.
Kershaw, SC
This tidy cats cat litter pail is great for storing things. So after the cat litter is all gone you can still get your money's worth. For example you can store cat toys or cat food inside(after the litter is washed out of the cat litter pail)
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN
Does this block in odors?