Add a Photo

By PURINA
Find pet waste cleaning and deodorizing at Target.com! Tidy cats with glade scoop cat litter pail - 35 lb
Photos (5)
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ

This is the good stuff!! I prefer it in lightweight style when I can find it. I've got 3 smelly.... I mean beautiful kitty girls and we've been through every litter out there. NOTHING beats Tidy cat for multiple cats! This Glade one or the new power (black lid) are the only two that keep the smell at bay. I like to scoop and then add fresh litter, changing the whole thing only when it's needed (if you're a cat owner, you know when it's time). The Glade works so well in keeping the bad smells at bay, I can stretch it out much longer. This is not only good for my wallet and my nose, but also the environment because I use less. Highly, highly recommended!!!
Kat D.
Kat D.

So my boyfriend and I have a cat and he's used this litter for years it keeps the room with the box from smelling and you wouldn't be able to tell there was a cat in the house. the glade in this works great. however for some reason we don't understand this litter doesn't clump up at my place. the spots just break apart while scooping and disintegrates back into powder so it makes clean up difficult. it never did this at his place but it doesn't work at mine so I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

Nope! I hate the smell. In addition This is not my favorite litter. as the Foster Mom to 3 cats I just don't think it can handle multiple cats. I don't think it clump tightly enough. I find the urine clumps break apart making me have to do a full dump of the box more often than some other cans I have used. I think it has something to do with the size of the granuals. I notice the litters I favor for tight clumping have smaller finer litter.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Brookline, MO

I used to use this cat litter all the time but then it started getting all over my house my cats will jump in jump out take the letter with them and then the price also went up it's a great cat litter don't get me wrong I just been using a different brand for Less surprised it works just as good and doesn't get all over my house all in all it's a good product I just don't like the fact they raise the price and it gets all over my house
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL

Tidy Cats used to be my go to for litter. It does absorb the urine and clumps around the feces. I didn't like the scent it gives off (freshly changed or not) and hated how my cats would track litter all over the house. It was so bad that litter would be in my bed.. I decided to stop using this and go to a natural litter. It's better for the cats, doesn't track and has a pleasant smell.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
North Sydney , Nova scotia

I am not a fan of this litter at all.
It has a weird plastic smell that is nothing like Glade. The clumps don't hold very well either and it falls apart as I scoop everyday. I also found that my cats dragged a lot of the litter outside of the box. I probably won't buy this kind again.
However, the other types of Tidy Cat litter isn't too bad... I may buy them again if they are on sale.
Brittanie B.
Brittanie B.

I always buy Tidy Cats cat litter for my fur babies because it lasts better than any other brand I've used so far. With that being said for my two cats it lasts about five days and after that it must be changed! And the dust is like no other in this cat litter while pouring it in the box, make sure to hold your breath 😫 all in all it is a very good product but could always be better !
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN

The scent of this litter is so refreshing. I seriously don't mind scooping the litter box because there is never a bad smell, even the times I get super lazy and don't scoop for 2 days. It clumps very well too!!! Very great for multiple cat homes. The doctor at the veterinary clinic I work at uses it in the box that her 4 cats share. Great buy!!!
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.

I purchased a large bucket from Walmart. It was a very good price for such a large bucket of cat litter. I was quite pleased that it really did keep the smell from getting bad. It doesn't have any adverse effect on my cats paws and it easily clumps so it can be scooped out of the litter box. This litter makes it so easy to keep the cat box clean.
Devi W.
Devi W.
Clarksville, TN

This tidy cat with glade is the best litter I've ever come across, and I've had cats for almost 50 years. the glade covets the smell incredibly well, and my litter box NEVER stinks. its almost too good, because I can never smell the litter box and sometimes forget to scoop for almost a week. I have 2 cats, and my house never smells like cats.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA

How good does this work?
Cheyy H.
Cheyy H.
Lebanon, IN

Does this block in odors?

Join Now