Purina Tidy Cats Tidy Cats LightWeight 24/7 Performance Scoop Litter Jug - 8.5lb

BY PURINA #21 in Litter

Tidy cats lightweight 24/7 performance scoop litter jug - 8.5lb see more...

• Is this lightweight litter good for multiple cat househol...2 Answers
  • does this work well at maskibg oders?2 Answers
  • What's the best type of Tidy Cats litter? 1 Answers
  • "Yes its lightweight but what good is it when you have to buy twice as much of it to keep the litter box cleaned out and at right depth in the litter box." in 2 reviews
  • "I purchase this cat litter when its on sale it work good and doesn't clump as bad as the other cat litter I usually buy." in 2 reviews
  • "I am hating every minute we are using it but since I clean every day so it is somewhat under control." in 1 review
  • "We have two cats and it did not help with the oder very well." in 1 review
  • "I think Tidy Cats is the best cat litter brand." in 1 review
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not happy at all with this litter. The smell is overbearing, but what’s worse, is it’s so light, that it tracks all over the place because it’s stuck in my Cats paws! My cat climbed up in bed on my pillow and there was cat litter all over my face!!! Thought the Light brand may be good for those who can’t lift heavy things, my three cats track it ALL over the house (yes they have their own rug st entrance of litter box to wipe feet) it’s disgusting! Going to buy normal clumping litter today, this stuff is getting thrown out!
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I live on the third floor of my apartment with a bunch of stairs and no elevator. This product is a miracle for that in and of itself. I will say I have used the regular heavy tidy cats litter and I feel that this is just as great! I can’t speak for my cats ( or maybe I can) but they haven’t shown me that they have noticed a difference and they’ve been using this for months!
Laura P.
Cleveland, OH
This is one of the worst litters I’ve ever used. The litter is light, and so my cats kick it out of the tray and make such a mess, it just doesn’t work. Also doesn’t cover the scent because it’s out of the tray and isn’t covering the poop!
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved the Tidy Cats Lightweight litter. I dont normally use this brand but it was not only easy to carry but my cats even enjoyed it. Normally when they dont like a litter they will kick it out of the box. They have not done that and I love the smell and how nice it clumps. I have four cats in my house and I can't smell anything in there except the nice smell of the litter. I would recommend this brand of litter to anyone with cats.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Omg this is the best litter I have ever used and let me tell you, I have tried everything. I usually get the one that has a smell good scent, but I will always get the light weight litter from now on. It clumps instantly and never crumbles. Since it never crumbles it lasts so much longer than other litters. Also the one that has a scent keeps the sent for a very long time as well. It is very expensive though.
Angel R.
My poor 18lb Main Coon! Abbott Costello absolutely hated it. The tiny formula got stuck in his big paws which caused him pain. It only took two times for him to use the litter box for me to toss it, not even worth giving the left over to a friend. Not worth the price for what it put Abbott through. Also it didn't seem to clump at all. It did cover the smell but that's all it did.
Amanda L.
Dallas, GA
Yucky yucky yucky. I have tried the lightweight several times , in hopes that it might improve or change . Nope. It clings to the kitty fur which is super nasty because then they bring it with them as they hop on my lap for cuddles. It is not good at odor control at all .
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product, it is very nice and lightweight so you do not have to carry a huge heavy tub. It is a goodvalue for what you get.
It is very absorbent and we have two cats constantly using eachother's litter boxes. Would very much recommend to anyone who has a cat.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this brand all the time. I wasn't a fan and heres why. As i loved how light it was to carry up the stairs in my apartment my cat after using his litterbox tracked it all over the house. I seriously do not recommend this!
Victoria M.
Best litter I’ve ever used and for having two cats the smell is controlled and there is no odor lingering around and it’s easy to dispose of and to scoop it’s perfect and it being light weight helps with the trip upstairs
Haylee H.
Does anyone else have a problem with their cat tracking this litter all over the house because of how light it is?
Macy K.
Mc Farland, WI
Does it mask Oder. Does it clump well an is it good for a multiple cat household?
Kelly K.
Dallas, TX
Is this lightweight tidy cat worth the extra price compared to the regular tidy cat clumping litter?
Nina S.
We had other light weight litter in use which was really dusty. What about this litter?
Jaime R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this lightweight litter good for multiple cat households? I'm leery because I've read the lightweight litter isn't as effective and could cause breathing problems due to dust. Has anyone experienced any issues with their cats? Any help would be appreciated!