Teig C.
Teig C.
Seymour, TN

I want to know what scent is the best?
Erin K.
Erin K.
Oct. 6, 2014, 10:26 a.m.
There's a Tidy Cats that is made with Febreze, which I think if the best. :)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Sept. 28, 2014, 9:53 p.m.
I absolutely prefer the blue lable. It seems to work better too.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Sept. 22, 2014, 6:02 p.m.
When they had seasonal scents the Spring sent was really nice!
Mary N.
Mary N.
Sept. 17, 2014, 5:12 p.m.
I like the blue label because I am allergic to purfumes and this one doesn't bother me.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Sept. 17, 2014, 9:35 a.m.
Blue label
Jessica e.
Jessica e.
Aug. 20, 2014, 5:44 p.m.
I like the blue one better too!
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
July 28, 2014, 7:41 p.m.
I like the blue one. Not sure the scent tho.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
May 22, 2014, 12:22 p.m.
I also prefer the Instant Action. The new glade one leaves a funky odor once the cat urine starts mixing with it. This has been the best to neutralize all odors. Take it from an OCD freak. I can't smell a thing with this brand.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
May 20, 2014, 4:45 p.m.
I use the Small Spaces(orange label) and I find that it doesn't smell all weird like the other ones, haha. It smells clean ^u^
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
April 26, 2014, 3:29 p.m.
I've had the best luck with the red labeled Tidy Cats 24/7. I have 5 cats and that litter covers the smell of the litterbox without smelling like nasty fake flowers
Megan K.
Megan K.
March 28, 2014, 11:46 a.m.
I prefer the Instant Action classic scent because it is effective in controlling litter box odors. Tidy Cats used to make a Small Spaces Instant Action litter that had a green label, and smelled vaguely of apples ( I loved that litter, it controlled odors like no body's business). If you can find that specific product, I would recommend that litter over the others. But the classic Blue label has been great as well.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
March 27, 2014, 10:48 p.m.
I prefer the Tidy Cats with the blue label to the box with the red label by far.
Emma W.
Emma W.
March 11, 2014, 9:55 p.m.
I purchase the Glade type and the scent works really well.

Join Now