Teig C.
Teig C.
Seymour, TN
I want to know what scent is the best?
Erin K.
Erin K.
Towson, MD
2 years, 11 months ago
There's a Tidy Cats that is made with Febreze, which I think if the best. :)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
2 years, 12 months ago
I absolutely prefer the blue lable. It seems to work better too.
Amber H.
Amber H.
W Valley City, UT
3 years ago
When they had seasonal scents the Spring sent was really nice!
Mary N.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
3 years ago
I like the blue label because I am allergic to purfumes and this one doesn't bother me.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
New London, CT
Blue label
Jessica e.
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
3 years, 1 month ago
I like the blue one better too!
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
3 years, 1 month ago
I like the blue one. Not sure the scent tho.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Charlotte, NC
3 years, 4 months ago
I also prefer the Instant Action. The new glade one leaves a funky odor once the cat urine starts mixing with it. This has been the best to neutralize all odors. Take it from an OCD freak. I can't smell a thing with this brand.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
I use the Small Spaces(orange label) and I find that it doesn't smell all weird like the other ones, haha. It smells clean ^u^
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Mannington, WV
3 years, 5 months ago
I've had the best luck with the red labeled Tidy Cats 24/7. I have 5 cats and that litter covers the smell of the litterbox without smelling like nasty fake flowers
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
3 years, 6 months ago
I prefer the Instant Action classic scent because it is effective in controlling litter box odors. Tidy Cats used to make a Small Spaces Instant Action litter that had a green label, and smelled vaguely of apples ( I loved that litter, it controlled odors like no body's business). If you can find that specific product, I would recommend that litter over the others. But the classic Blue label has been great as well.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Athens, GA
3 years, 6 months ago
I prefer the Tidy Cats with the blue label to the box with the red label by far.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Summerville, SC
3 years, 6 months ago
I purchase the Glade type and the scent works really well.