Purina Tidy Cats Odor Erasers Scoop for Multiple Cats 24/7 Performance Cat Litter uploaded by Amy M.

BY TIDY CATS

Purina® Tidy Cats® Odor Erasers™ Scoop For Multiple Cats 24/7 Performance Cat Litter
New.
Love Our Litter.
Guaranteed!*
See back for details.
Continuous Odor Control.
Easy Scooping.
Easy Maintenance. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Suzie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tidy Cats Odor Eraser is a good value at 28 pounds...  Be warned -it's HEAVY to carry ( they make some litter as light weight - but i have not found one that actually cover cat odors ) ,,, pound by pound it is low cost and clumps which makes it easier to clean.. which is always a pain to do.  It doesn't have a bad smell but it defiantly doesn't have as positive smell as other brands I have come across ( but it runs alot cheaper - so I stay with it  )
Laura W.
Spring Hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a large male cat that has disagreed with my previous choices of cat litter, so once I started purchasing this I have his approval. It tracks less in the house and absorbs the odors of what he leaves in the box, And does not irritate our allergies and virtually dust free.
Christina D.
Woodside, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was very disappointed in this litter. I tired it because I had a coupon for a few dollars off. I found that it did not clump well nor did it mask odor. It's a mistake I'll only make once - I immediately switched back to my usual litter. Do not recommend!
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I have tried a lot of different cat litters and this has got to be one of the very best. I only have one cat using this, but he is big and can make a lot of dodo's. This has been wonderful, I just scoop out the bad and add a little fresh. I do this daily and it has lasted me a long time. Much longer than those cheap cat litters and even some of the more expensive ones as well. It smells good and I love it.
Amy R.
Holley, NY
This is the best cat litter in my opinion. I have two large cats and this is not only the best economically, but it clumps well, smells great, and lasts long too! Tidy cats is one that you can always find coupons for or even find a good sale on which is wonderful when you have to buy so much of it sometimes! Hey, I even used all the empty pales to move into my new apartment instead of buying so many boxes and bins...which also worked great because the pales had handles on them and were easy to carry!
Victoria B.
I've used this for about four months and I haven't been too happy. It clumps well other than the urine. It falls apart as your scoop leaving little bits of nasty in with the good. I will be changing liters soon.
Stacy L.
One of the kinds of cat litter I use. Seems to work just fine. My main concern is the weight of this product. With two litter boxes on two levels in my home carrying this up and down the stairs is a pain.
Sarah S.
Frankfort, KY
Love this litter! The best I have used. The amount of litter you get for the price is good. Masks the smell and my cat doesn't mind the litter.
Jillian H.
I have two cats and this cat litter seems to work well. I do not notice the litter boxes smelling. The bag is heavy though!
Kailey N.
I have three cats and it doesn't control the smell well. It clumps and is pretty easy to clean the litterbox.