Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight Clumping Litter Instant Action for Multiple Cats 8.5 lb. Jug uploaded by Jessica P.Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight Clumping Litter Instant Action for Multiple Cats 8.5 lb. Jug uploaded by Heather F.

BY TIDY CATS #86 in Litter

Tidy Cats® Light Weight Instant Action is half the weight of traditional scooping litters, plus starts working in a flash for immediate odor control. So you get the quick, odor neutralizing power you want, plus it's easier to carry, store and use. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alexandra S.
I was in a rush to grab litter and happened to grab this because it was lightweight and easy to grab and run. The fact alone that it's so light in comparison to other litters makes it a winner in my book. Plus it doesn't have a strong scent and it clumps amazingly. I will definitely be repurchasing this litter.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I am not super picky about cat litter having only one cat but I do want it to do it's job. This does that. It holds in odor, it clumps well, and is easy to use. I would recommend this to other cat owners!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've been trying out different kitty litters since we got our new kitten a few months ago to see which one we like best. I picked this up at my local walmart. I really love how light weight this is, and boy does it keep the smell from the kitty box down. I love that it doesn't have a very strong smell i don't like using anything that has fragrance added. The only thing i didn't like about this kitty litter was that i would always find pieces of it stuck in my kittens claws this was the only litter we've tried so far that did that.
Victoria C.
pasadena, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this litter, first of all because it's easy to carry, living in an apartment. It also smells way better than the glade one and its pretty cheap at walmart and it actually makes scooping alot easier, I don't have to scrape the box anymore to get out all the urine and crap. I'm glad to of finally found this, and I'd of mine is ever out of stock, I could use one of the other lightweight kind from this brand and it will work just as good.
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
My cat seems to like this litter. If I recall correctly it's even flushable. It's fast action clumps immediately and does not smell. There also isn't any dust. Which is nice because I'm allergic. Recommended from me!
Sarah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was almost unbelievably lightweight. However, there was a ridiculous amount of dust that got tracked all over the house. Whatever makes it light, makes it dusty. If you have lifting restrictions or cannot otherwise buy heavier litter, buy it - otherwise, steer clear.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pretty average. Only major plus side is that it is light to carry, but man does it not help with the smell. I have two kittens, and whenever they go to the bathroom I can smell it from rooms away. The smell of the litter itself is not even that great. If you are choosing a litter, choose a different kind for sure.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A WONDERFUL CAT LITTER! This cat product is great!! Not my fav but still good. Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This litter works great! I love how light it is compared to most litters. The price is a little steep compared to regular tidy cats though, which keeps me from buying it.
April F.
I saw this at Wal-Mart, so I figured I would try out something new. This is fantastic. I clean my kitten's litter often, but I think even if I went a day without cleaning his litter, I still wouldn't be able to smell any odor. I don't have a covered litter box, so I would be able to smell something immediately if this didn't work. Furthermore, it's really lightweight; I mean truly. I walk of two flights of stairs, and I'm not worn out carrying a carton of litter anymore, which greatly influenced my decision to buy this in the first place.