Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterTidy Cats
Purina Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 85lbs

This power couple's gone Lightweight. Tidy's taken a ton of Glade® Tough Odor Solutions freshness and packed it into an 8.5-lb jug. It's powerfully fresh and wonderfully lightweight.

Product Description:

• Prevents ammonia odor for 2 weeks, guaranteed.*
  • 50% Lighter,** 100% Glade® Tough Odor Solutions fresh
  • Strong clumps; easy cleanup
  • Locks in moisture; powerful odor control

*When use as directed

**Compared to the leading clumping litter

Directions of Use:

Step 1: Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches

Step 2: Remove solids daily

Step 3: Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches

Does this litter stick to cats feet? I’m tired of litter getting tracked around the house.
This is the litter I currently use has anyone else with multiple cats got any recommendations?
Do you think this is the best litter that covers up odors, with 2 cats?
Start your review of Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs!
How would you rate this product?
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is a pretty good litter, not the best but pretty good. It has very little dust when poured into the litter box, a nice ftesh scent, and good clumping feature, making cleaning a breeze. The litter is a little fine, so it does get tracked on my cat's paws more than a bigger litter, that's the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars.
Melissa B.
Okemos, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great cat litter being super lightweight for those that have to carry and take care of cat litter. The packaging is really appealing to me & I have used tidy cat many times. It is a good price point for cat litter. I recommend this to others. I like it had a glade scent in it as well.
Julie G.
Winter Spgs, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Julie G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
My regular litter was no where to be found. I decided to try this. Pleasantly surprised. Clumps nice, smells decent for litter after it has been used, and azreal doesn't seem to mind it. Great price at Dollar general $13. I would get this again. #catlove
Yvonne H.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Yvonne H.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Love love love this litter. I tried all the equal friendly ones and the ones that claimed to be not harmful but my cat refused it and Peed on furniture that I had to dispose of. I will stick to the tidy cat!
Sehab V.
Saint Peters, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Sehab V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an ok litter, it's very fine and gets tracked out on my cat's paws too much. It has a good fresh smell and low dust when pouring it out. However, it doesn't clump as well as I'd like it to. I'm probably not going to buy again unfortunately.
Jaimee J.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Jaimee J.
We have two cats so we go through litter pretty quickly! We always stick to Tidy Cats! It’s really good at masking the smell and it clumps up well for easy clean up. We buy these in bulk so we always have them on hand.
Stephanie D.
Missoula, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Target
This is by far the best litter I have ever purchased for my kitties ever! I like that it’s light weight and it leaves a pleasant scent. It lasts a long time and I have to change it left often. I recommend to other cat lovers.
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Bryce G.
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs works wonderfully for masking the cat box smell and clumping up to prevent stuck on kitty litter and it doesn’t break the bank, this is the best litter I have found for scent so far!
Megan L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Love using this cat litter . Works awesome , and clumps well together . Makes changing the litter very eat.
Jennifer  G.
Compton, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this cat litter recentlyand I honestly recommend it. It really does help with the odor
Ask a question to the Influenster community...