Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterTidy Cats
Purina Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 85lbs

This power couple's gone Lightweight. Tidy's taken a ton of Glade® Tough Odor Solutions freshness and packed it into an 8.5-lb jug. It's powerfully fresh and wonderfully lightweight.

Product Description:

• Prevents ammonia odor for 2 weeks, guaranteed.*
  • 50% Lighter,** 100% Glade® Tough Odor Solutions fresh
  • Strong clumps; easy cleanup
  • Locks in moisture; powerful odor control

*When use as directed

**Compared to the leading clumping litter

Directions of Use:

Step 1: Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches

Step 2: Remove solids daily

Step 3: Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches

This is the litter I currently use has anyone else with multiple cats got any recommendations?
Do you think this is the best litter that covers up odors, with 2 cats?
What’s best about this litter versus other Tidy Cat options? I have one indoor cat. He’s good at throwing the litter when he exits his box...
Start your review of Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Target
This is by far the best litter I have ever purchased for my kitties ever! I like that it’s light weight and it leaves a pleasant scent. It lasts a long time and I have to change it left often. I recommend to other cat lovers.
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Bryce G.
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs works wonderfully for masking the cat box smell and clumping up to prevent stuck on kitty litter and it doesn’t break the bank, this is the best litter I have found for scent so far!
Kristin P.
DeRidder Louisiana
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Kristin P.
Tidy Cat is absolutely the best litter on the market! The dust is minimal, and it eliminates odor like no other. I like the 4 n 1 the best. Glade floral smell, not as much. I wouldn't recommend that scent but all the rest do an incredible job
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Stephanie D.
This is the best litter I’ve ever used in my 15 plus years of cat ownership. It’s so lightweight and has a pleasant smell. It keeps everything fresh and clumps nicely. I have two cats and you’d never known by the smell! Highly recommend!
Robynne W.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is by far my absolute favorite cat litter. I love how lightweight it is, without compromising any of the quality of the product or performance. My litter boxes are always smelling fresh with this litter, and it clumps pretty well. Aside from the price, this is the top of.my list.
Jennifer S.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this cat litter recentlyand I honestly recommend it. It really does help with the odor
Mattie T.
Murrells Inlt, SC
With three cats, it's hard to keep the litter box smelling fresh and clean while also having a litter that gets the job done. With this litter it's a home run with all of the above! Keeps my house smelling fresh while getting the job done and my kitties love it!
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions - 8.5lbs uploaded by Cristi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Y'all! I ca not tell you enough how much I LOVE this cat litter!!! It is the best!!! And I have tried many brands! This product clumps so easily and scoops to clean with no issues. I have three male cats and a couple Grand Kitties that visit... and there is no disgusting smell!!! The glade fragrance makes such a big difference! I do clean the litter box first thing in the morning and then again at night. That helps it last longer! Love this product and so do my fur babies!!! I would definitely recommend this product!!!! Buy it!!! Trust me... RUN!!!
Sasha S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This poduct works great for my cat because it leaves a fresh smell and doesn't bulk up too much when he goes to the bathroom so its easier to clean up with no extra wasteing of the litter.
Swannie B.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
it clumps well and it really is super lightweight. i can carry these to the house no problem at all. Smell is nice and clean too and not overpowering. I’d say the single downside to this product is how dusty it is, but maybe thats a product of it being so lightweight-not sure. Still like it though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...