Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions 17 lb. Pail

BY TIDY CATS

Your Perfect Match Against Odor. What's better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That's why Tidy Cats® and Glade® Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Because of the problems with the lids and higher price point, I wouldn't purchase this again." in 1 review
Cathy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I tried this about a month ago. With 7 cats in our house, the 'tub' of litter is the only way to go. Tidy Cats is our preferred litter and I appreciated the light-weight as I lugged it into my cart, to my car, and into my house. I was disappointed as the lid tear tab was defective. It didn't pull off and I wasn't able to simply pop it off. With the help of a pry bar, I was finally able to get into the litter. I fill the empty container with the waste scooped out of the litter box. The product was comparable to their other options for odor control. I didn't notice it being light weight when I carried out a full tub of waste, but at least the walk into the house was easier. Because of the problems with the lids and higher price point, I wouldn't purchase this again.
Kim M.
Council Bluffs, IA
I really love this brand of litter for my cat, my only complaint is every time he uses the litter he smells perfumey and I really can't stand the smell. But other than that, the litter works great and it's easy to scoop. I wouldn't recommend the scented litter.
Carrie D.
Love it!! My cats love it! Helps keep the stink down to a minimum. They refuse to use anything else, so that's a win for me!