BY TIDY CATS

Tidy Cats® LightWeight 24/7 Performance® is half the weight of traditional scooping litters, plus works around-the-clock for long-lasting odor control. So you get the odor neutralizing power you want, plus it's easy to carry, store and use. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love that this product is really light weight but it still gets tracked out of the little box and a tad bit more than other litters. It's more costly but you aren't necessarily getting more odor or clumping power. It doesn't make sense on what drives the price of the product up. I've tried it a few times, it works OK but not as good as the original tidy cats litter. It does not create as much dust but I'd rather have dust when I pour the litter into the pan versus a box that stinks later and more litter on my floor.
VANESSA T.
It didn't clump as much as my usual brand but I wanted to switch it up. I have two cats and I need a really good clumping litter for them and it has to cover the smell which it did a little. I think I'll stick to my other brand instead.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
It doesn't clump as well as other brands. It doesn't control odor as well as other brands. It has very little dust, but my little fluffs track it all over the house! Not fun.
Janelle G.
Port Lavaca, TX
Some of these reviewers must not be using the same litter. This is the best litter I've used yet. It has the best of everything. It clumps very well, the scent is pleasant without being too strong, it's virtually dust-free, and the lightweight material makes me not loathe getting it at the store. It's very reasonably priced and for one cat I only need to add more litter or change it out every 2-3 weeks. I may never switch to any other kind.
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
Great product, love that it is lightweight so I don't kill myself lifting it and you really only have to use a little bit of it. It covers very well and the price is decent. Makes my house smell better.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
We have 2 cats and this works the best for us. No issues with our house smelling like a cat box and it's easy to clan up
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
This litter has always worked well for my cats! The clumping is great for easy clean-up, and it removes a lot of the odors.
Virginia K.
Nashville, TN
This is my very favorite cat litter! I have 2 cats and will make a trip to Target just to buy this litter! It is very lightweight like it says and I can hold it easily with one hand or a few fingers. It also by far the best litter at removing bad smells! It also smells the best. Definitely try it!!
curly s.
This product was light weight but I wasn't I'm pressed with the formula. I felt I didn't have much odor protection. Light weight was nice but I wouldn't purchase again.
Megan P.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love this product. but cant use it cuz all light weight products it gets suck in my kittens paw. Wish it is light weight but more like the clay litter