BY PURINA #3 in Litter

Purina tidy cats instant action cat litter - 35 lb. see more...

• Who else loves this brand?!2 Answers
  • Does this come in us scented? I have only been able to find scent...1 Answers
  • I would love to try these one3 Answers
Purina Tidy Cats Instant Action Cat Litter - 35 lb.
  • "This cat litter is perfect, smells good odor too and it does stick / clumps very well so make it easy while scooping it. " in 13 reviews
  • "The only gripe I have is that the litter doesnt clump with the cats urine, for feces it clumps well but when im sifting the litter all the urine falls apart and goes right back into the box but not as a tight clump it all comes apart." in 12 reviews
  • "When I got my cats I bought this because it said (multiple cat) but also because it was towards the cheaper end of the cat litter (broke college kid) but turns out it worked really well, it didn't super deodorize but it did for the most part, I just switched to the same thing except non-clumping and I prefer it better." in 9 reviews
  • "I tried different litters and I love this kind it lasts so long and works great I would recommend it" in 9 reviews
  • "Good cat litter works good clumps very well which is really good i like that it its affordable to great brand use <333" in 6 reviews
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Tidy Cats Instant Action Cat Litter - 35 lb. We have two cats in our house sharing a litter box in Purina Tidy Cats instant action cat litter works wonders on controlling the odor coming from the box has great clumping action and isn't as Dusty as other litters the only thing I do not like is the specific Packaging for this litter it's a lot easier to carry the jug than it is this one I feel like the handle is going to bust off when lifting
Kristina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tidy Cats brand litter is my go-to. My cat prefers this litter to any other litters. It has a granular texture without a lot of dust. It tracks a little bit, but with a good litter mat, that isn't a problem. It forms tight clumps which only break apart sometimes, but its overall quite easy to clean the box. It is also good for odor control - I live in a studio and there usually isn't a noticeable "cat smell" to the place. Thank goodness. I buy the pail because its the best value. You can get it at Target, Walmart or chewy.com. I'd recommend this litter to anyone with a cat.
KAYLIN A.
CALDWELL
This is the only stuff I use. The price is right up my alley. I clean my litter boxes every 1-2 days and I don't notice any smell. Granted this gets attached to the bottom of my cats feet and can track throughout the house, I overlook that because of the price. This does come in different scents/variety's so I will usually switch it up when I buy a new bucket.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat litter is my go to for my cats.  I have two cats who frequent the litter pan a lot! This kitty litter keeps the cat pan fresh and smells at bay for awhile.  I usually scoop the pan daily - and with that I can make this litter last over 2 weeks! (With 2 cats, that seems pretty good!).  I would recommend this for new kitten owners.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to use another brand for my cats litter because literally she pees every second and poops every second and litter cost a lot she could use a whole big bag up under a week !! So I went Walmart and noticed this litter and I was so amazed when I used it ! It smells good and it does do it job real quick
Terra S.
Lima, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
As an owner of 4 cats I can tell you this is a nice product. It clumps well and is easy to clean. Being that I have so many cats I had to switch as it did not seem to mask odors as well with me cleaning the pans every other day. I still think this is a great product for anyone with cats.
Factsandwtfacts M.
Brookline
This is perfect! I have 4 cats and they love their litter. If I buy another brand they will howl and meow all day long until I chance the sand. For me it’s perfect it’s not that heavy like other brands and it doesn’t smell bad. The price is affordable what else do you need?? It’s perfect.
Amanda L.
Dallas, GA
We like this brand and type of litter . The cats use it with no issues . It does seem to stick to the hair on the kitties that have long hair though. It does the job of keeping the smell down as much as possible with 4 cats . I do wish it clumped a bit more though .
Tiffany K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best cat litter ever! I usually buy the super big bags, but find the containers way more convenient. They are priced super cheap and work well, i use this for my tabby and manx cat. I use to use generic and it was awful. I would recommend this to anyone with 1 or multiple cats.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently got an 8 month kitten named Clyde. He loves this litter way more than any other I've purchased. It smells clean and not cement-y like some other cheaper litters. I also love to re use the container for all the little bags of used litter. The lid seals well.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
Does your cat like to dig litter out of the box onto the floor? As soon as I change the box with fresh litter, they dig like crazy until half is on the floor! Drives me crazy!
Terry C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you think there is really 35 lbs in the container?
Manerva P.
Has any body tried the tidy cat litter with glade scent
Chaz T.
Ravenna, MI
Anyone buy this size just for the package? I find it easier ti buy at this cost for the upcycle.
Melissa H.
I have never owned a cat as an adult till now, so I am not sure if this is typical but my cat uses the bathroom so many times a day her entire litter box is full (it is a large pan) by the end of the day. Is this something other cat parents experience?