Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Litter Dual Power for Multiple Cats 35 lb. Pail uploaded by Holly M.

BY TIDY CATS

Tidy Cats Dual PowerWhat’s twice as nice? One litter designed to fight two ways – neutralizing both fecal and urine odors, while leaving behind a soothing scent. And since Odor Erasers neutralizes not only fecal and urine odors but ammonia as well, you’ve got your litter odor line-up under control. see more...

Joanna C.
Joanna C.
We use this brands clumping cat litter for our 3 cats. This one in particular is definitely a winner in our household. Our cats seem to like it and it reduces any odors, and the way the litter clumps makes it extremely easy to clean the litter tray.
Jordyn D.
Jordyn D.
Azusa, CA
This is the best and cheapest litter I have found. It also comes with a good amount. The smell is great and it clumps up. It keeps odors away
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Best cat litter on earth ! I used them all my favorite is the glad on as of right ! It doesn't make a big mess , no little litter corns all I've true place and no dusting ! Clumbs perfect and easy clean up
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
I had 3 cats at one time and always used this litter. The box still needs to be cleaned at least once a day, but I feel like it doesn't smell as bad using this litter. We always get the big pail because we go through so much
Anastasia F.
Anastasia F.
San Diego, CA
This is amazing. My cat is super picky about litter but she loves this. It doesn't leave a trail everywhere and it's easy to clean. I also don't get the lingering smell after she goes to the bathroom. I definitely recommend this. The only downfall is the size and it being heavy.
Bettie W.
Bettie W.
I like it litter the cat litter box never smells. It is easy to scoop. This is very worth it.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
They always have great sales and coupons. I don't have a cat but I purchase and donate to my local shelter. They are always in need and glad to receive it.
Molly R.
Molly R.
Coventry, CT
Overall good product, just switched to using this versus my old brand. The litter does not smell and it makes for an easy clean up
Jensue F.
Jensue F.
Manassas, VA
I have 2 cats and I use this multi-cat litter from Tidy Cats. It does the trick, it clumps well so that I don't have to completely empty the litter box as often. It also doesn't smell and the litter box doesn't smell like a litter box. :) I would totally recommend this to others.