Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Litter uploaded by Kylie A.Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Litter uploaded by Gabriela C.

BY TIDY CATS

Purina® Tidy Cats® Brand Cat Litter Clumping Litter for Multiple Cats.

New!

Specially formulated to neutralize odors.

Guaranteed.

4-in-1 Strength.

Attacks & neutralizes the 3 key odors + powerful clumping.

Tight clumps for an easy scoop.

Targets.

1. Ammonia odors.

2. Urine odors.

3. Fecal odors.

4. Powerful clumping. see more...

• has anyone found this litter more useful than other litters?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It has a really strong smell of like aerosol but it doesn't eliminate the actual dirty smell of the litter." in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Newport News
I have two cats in a small apartment, but you can’t tell by the smell! This litter is one of the most affordable and outperforms more expensive brands. I can easily only scoop once a day and not smell a thing. Honestly, that’s a feat because my boy cat is rank... I smell nothing!!!
Aleecia D.
Raleigh
This is the best litter for my 10+ lb male cat. I dont have multiple cats but this litter keeps the strong ammonia smell down. I've used other litters and they just don't contain the odor like this, definitely my go to litter!
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
Pet Lover Expert
I love this litter! Its the only brand I like. Other brands don't clump right and leave a mess on the floor but this is awesome at clumping and doesnt have a harsh smell.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Pet Lover Expert
I do not recommend if you actually have more than one cat (even though it advertises as a multi-cat litter.) My cats have one corner in one box that is their designated pee corner and no matter how often I scoop it or how strong the litter clumps it always turns into a mushy mess that I have to shovel out daily. Mind you that this is only with two cats. It does absolutely nothing for the smell unless I combine it with blue buffalo almond litter and arm and hammer litter deodorizer. It's decent. Another problem I have is it tracks like crazy since it sticks to fur like glue and it's horribly dusty. I only buy it if it's on a really good sale or when I'm fostering and going through buckets and buckets at a fast pace.
Breanna C.
Dallas, PA
This is the best kitty litter I have ever purchased. The packaging it comes in makes refilling so much easier. This clumping litter is super easy to clean. Easy to carry and dust free. Doesn't smell like normal litters and I can't even tell when my kitty uses it. All the litter stays in the box and off the kitty's feet. Rather then other litters I have purchased in the past, get tracked all over the house.
Leah B.
This is the best litter we have found for our cats after some trial and error with other brands and formulas. We have two cats who use the bathroom a lot and two litter boxes, and I never smell the boxes since we've been using this litter, which makes me extremely happy. Please never stop making this litter because I don't want to smell their boxes or have to find another litter that will probably only work half as well!!
Allison D.
College Park, MD
I have 2 cats and I LOVE this. First of all, I make sure I always purchase the 4-in-1 strength with the black lid. The scent lasts the longest of all the different Tidy Cats varieties in my opinion. It seems to smell fresh the longest and has good clumping power. A really great product, the scent isn't overwhelming, and hasn't bothered one of my cats that has bad allergies. I highly recommend.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Pet Lover Expert
I started using this litter when browsing my options at Walmart and a lady approached me telling me she has 7 indoor cats and uses this litter and it worked great for her. I bought it and have not bought any other litter since! It works amazingly!
Beka A.
Pet Lover Expert
We have used serval cat litters , but this one is our top fav! The cats seem to like it better ! When they use the bathroom you don't got to scoop it right away , you can go little without scoop it !!!
Cayli S.
Paris, TX
This is our favorite Tidy Cats litter to use! We never deal with litter smell and it isn't too messy.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Pet Lover Expert
has anyone found this litter more useful than other litters?