Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Litter uploaded by Gabriela C.Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Litter uploaded by Kylie A.

BY TIDY CATS #55 in Litter

Purina® Tidy Cats® Brand Cat Litter Clumping Litter for Multiple Cats.

New!

Specially formulated to neutralize odors.

Guaranteed.

4-in-1 Strength.

Attacks & neutralizes the 3 key odors + powerful clumping.

Tight clumps for an easy scoop.

Targets.

1. Ammonia odors.

2. Urine odors.

3. Fecal odors.

4. Powerful clumping. see more...

• I'm looking for the best clumping litter.  Would this one...5 Answers
  • has anyone found this litter more useful than other litters?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It has a really strong smell of like aerosol but it doesn't eliminate the actual dirty smell of the litter." in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Newport News
I have two cats in a small apartment, but you can’t tell by the smell! This litter is one of the most affordable and outperforms more expensive brands. I can easily only scoop once a day and not smell a thing. Honestly, that’s a feat because my boy cat is rank... I smell nothing!!!
Aleecia D.
Raleigh
This is the best litter for my 10+ lb male cat. I dont have multiple cats but this litter keeps the strong ammonia smell down. I've used other litters and they just don't contain the odor like this, definitely my go to litter!
Marie H.
Kettering, OH
I tried basically all of the tidy cats cat litters and none of them got rid of the odor or clumped as well as this one does. Honestly it lasts longer than the others as well as long as you keep up on scooping.
Emily D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have an 8 month old kitten who makes some major litter damage (if you know what I mean) this is the only litter I have found that actually clumps EVERYTHING within seconds. Amazing!
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this litter! Its the only brand I like. Other brands don't clump right and leave a mess on the floor but this is awesome at clumping and doesnt have a harsh smell.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I do not recommend if you actually have more than one cat (even though it advertises as a multi-cat litter.) My cats have one corner in one box that is their designated pee corner and no matter how often I scoop it or how strong the litter clumps it always turns into a mushy mess that I have to shovel out daily. Mind you that this is only with two cats. It does absolutely nothing for the smell unless I combine it with blue buffalo almond litter and arm and hammer litter deodorizer. It's decent. Another problem I have is it tracks like crazy since it sticks to fur like glue and it's horribly dusty. I only buy it if it's on a really good sale or when I'm fostering and going through buckets and buckets at a fast pace.
Breanna C.
Dallas, PA
This is the best kitty litter I have ever purchased. The packaging it comes in makes refilling so much easier. This clumping litter is super easy to clean. Easy to carry and dust free. Doesn't smell like normal litters and I can't even tell when my kitty uses it. All the litter stays in the box and off the kitty's feet. Rather then other litters I have purchased in the past, get tracked all over the house.
Leah B.
This is the best litter we have found for our cats after some trial and error with other brands and formulas. We have two cats who use the bathroom a lot and two litter boxes, and I never smell the boxes since we've been using this litter, which makes me extremely happy. Please never stop making this litter because I don't want to smell their boxes or have to find another litter that will probably only work half as well!!
Allison D.
Lothian, MD
I have 2 cats and I LOVE this. First of all, I make sure I always purchase the 4-in-1 strength with the black lid. The scent lasts the longest of all the different Tidy Cats varieties in my opinion. It seems to smell fresh the longest and has good clumping power. A really great product, the scent isn't overwhelming, and hasn't bothered one of my cats that has bad allergies. I highly recommend.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I started using this litter when browsing my options at Walmart and a lady approached me telling me she has 7 indoor cats and uses this litter and it worked great for her. I bought it and have not bought any other litter since! It works amazingly!
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm looking for the best clumping litter.  Would this one be the one recommended?
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
has anyone found this litter more useful than other litters?