Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Litter uploaded by Gabriela C.Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Litter uploaded by Kylie A.

BY TIDY CATS

Purina® Tidy Cats® Brand Cat Litter Clumping Litter for Multiple Cats.

New!

Specially formulated to neutralize odors.

Guaranteed.

4-in-1 Strength.

Attacks & neutralizes the 3 key odors + powerful clumping.

Tight clumps for an easy scoop.

Targets.

1. Ammonia odors.

2. Urine odors.

3. Fecal odors.

4. Powerful clumping. see more...

• has anyone found this litter more useful than other litters?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It has a really strong smell of like aerosol but it doesn't eliminate the actual dirty smell of the litter." in 1 review
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne , IN
I have two cats. Two cats = twice the load, if you catch my drift. So, two cats + one box + twice the load = stinky. This is the ONLY tidy cats litter I have used that:

▪️clumps
▪️prevents smells
▪️leaves me and my kitties happy.

I truly believe the 4 in 1 makes a huge difference, and add baking soda makes for an even easier and less smellier box! Most definitely recommend to owners with multiple kitties!
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
South Point, OH
This is the absolute best litter I have ever used! I've always had such a hard time getting the cats pee to clump. This will clump ANYTHING. I have tried low end litters all the way to high end. This is THE best I've ever tried. Very affordable too. I get mine at Walmart.
Fairmount City, PA
I started using this litter when browsing my options at Walmart and a lady approached me telling me she has 7 indoor cats and uses this litter and it worked great for her. I bought it and have not bought any other litter since! It works amazingly!
Kim P.
Kim P.
I have tried Tidy Cats 4 in 1 Clumping Litter one time. I was glad when it was gone. It does smell nice, but it doesn't cover up the urine smell. I will not buy it again and I will not recommend it to anyone.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I do not recommend if you actually have more than one cat (even though it advertises as a multi-cat litter.) My cats have one corner in one box that is their designated pee corner and no matter how often I scoop it or how strong the litter clumps it always turns into a mushy mess that I have to shovel out daily. Mind you that this is only with two cats. It does absolutely nothing for the smell unless I combine it with blue buffalo almond litter and arm and hammer litter deodorizer. It's decent. Another problem I have is it tracks like crazy since it sticks to fur like glue and it's horribly dusty. I only buy it if it's on a really good sale or when I'm fostering and going through buckets and buckets at a fast pace.
Leah B.
Leah B.
This is the best litter we have found for our cats after some trial and error with other brands and formulas. We have two cats who use the bathroom a lot and two litter boxes, and I never smell the boxes since we've been using this litter, which makes me extremely happy. Please never stop making this litter because I don't want to smell their boxes or have to find another litter that will probably only work half as well!!
Allison D.
Allison D.
College Park, MD
I have 2 cats and I LOVE this. First of all, I make sure I always purchase the 4-in-1 strength with the black lid. The scent lasts the longest of all the different Tidy Cats varieties in my opinion. It seems to smell fresh the longest and has good clumping power. A really great product, the scent isn't overwhelming, and hasn't bothered one of my cats that has bad allergies. I highly recommend.
Beka A.
Beka A.
Pet Lover Expert
We have used serval cat litters , but this one is our top fav! The cats seem to like it better ! When they use the bathroom you don't got to scoop it right away , you can go little without scoop it !!!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
MORRISON, IL
I love this litter! Its the only brand I like. Other brands don't clump right and leave a mess on the floor but this is awesome at clumping and doesnt have a harsh smell.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
As a recently new cat owner I have tested out only a few different litters and I will swear by this one forever! It clumps waste together, doesn't have a powder cloud when pouring, no typical litter scent and eliminate odor rather well. It is a little on the costly side but coupons are frequently available.
Fairmount City, PA
has anyone found this litter more useful than other litters?