Add a Photo
Purina Tidy Cats Clumping LightWeight 4-in-1 Strength Cat Litter 6 lb. Plastic Jug

By TIDY CATS
Tidy Cats® LightWeight 4-in-1 Strength is half the weight of leading clumping litter, plus controls ammonia, urine and fecal odors, and provides powerful clumping. So you get the odor-neutralizing power you want, and it’s easy to carry, store and use.
Courtenay G.
Courtenay G.
Richwood, WV

I always switch up my litter when I buy it but this one was pretty good. It had great oder control. I wouldn't even smell their presents when I'd walk by it. Definitely will purchase again.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, Ontario

All around greatest litter I've used so far! I have 5 cats so I'm always searching high and low for the best litter to keep the odour under control and keep the cats happy. This litter actually smells good. And doesn't smell once it's been used. The light weight factor is a huge bonus. Litter can be heavy, but definitely not this kind !!!

Join Now