BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions
Love this!! Bit pricey for littler but if you want atntue oder protection an even a pleasant smell coming from your kitty box this is the stuff!! Amazing oder control
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
This is a good cat litter if you have one or two cats. It does a good job at controlling the odor and keeping cats box always fresh.
Chanda N.
Richmond , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was so excited to try this product because I have 3 indoor cats and sometimes the litter box gets to be a bit much. The price was great so I bought. It clumps like a dream but the smell of the litter was AWFUL. It not only didn't mask the smell it intensified with a flowery fragrance. I still love the brand and product just wont be purchasing with the Glade.
Ely A.
Mcallen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this litter. We have 6 cats and this litter works great, it covers the smell really good. And it is so easy to clean, my father in law also uses this litter they have 32 cats, so this litter do the work perfectly, and the price is very affordable,also I love that have the glade scent .
Nos encanta este producto, tengo 6 hatos y esta arena trabaja muy bien, es muy fácil de limpiar, mis suegros tienen 32 gatos y ellos siempre utilizan esta arena, la verdad es que hace el trabajo perfecto, me encanta que tiene aroma a glade lo cual ayuda a eliminar olores que pudieran fugarse. El precio es muy accesible.
Denise R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very good cat litter. The clumping makes easier cleanup. It is a little on the privey side for cat litter but it is getting your moneys worth.
Marilyn L.
Sainte, QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
On sent beaucoup moins les odeurs fortes de nos chats ! Par contre j'aime quand il y en a avec de plus gra de quantité de produit.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Buy this kind of litter all the time. It keeps the smell away and clumps good. My cats like this litter. I think its a decent price.
Nychelle M.
This product is not worth your money. It is scented which is great for us right?? Cats HATE scented litter. The scent mixes with urine and feces and smells much worse especially to them. Remember they have an amazing sense of smell. Tested it out and my old cat "missed" the box everytime I had a scented litter.
Meghan H.
Appleton, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Before you judge my three star performance on this product, please read my entire review. I realize that this product is a nose saver. I WISH I could use this product. Here's the problem. After visiting my girlfriends house that used this product on her cats, it seemed like a no-brainer that I would get this product when I brought home my 8-year-old rescue kitty. It really does hide the smell of the litter box. I had a fresh new litter box waiting for Millie upon arrival to her new home. However, my cat was not a fan of the product and protested her litter box. So, my review is: not every cat is going to use this product. Make sure your cat is okay with this litter before offering it to him/her.
Scarlett F.
Not a big fan of this. This was the first litter I bought for my cat and I was disappointed. At first it smells really nice because of the glade but once my cat goes it smells horrible so you have to clean the liter box right away and the smell still sticks around.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee