BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...5 Answers
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
This is the only brand I buy for my cat, Arnold. He is a messy little stinker, and every time he got out of the little box was a nightmare. One of my friends actually recommended this brand to me and I have loved it ever since. It controls the odor and makes cleaning out his box so much easier.
Liz B.
Milwaukee, WI
The only litter I will use! This stuff covers the odor and is so easy to store and manage. The lightweight feature is something I will continue to purchase! The partnership with Glade is a great perk. Highly recommended.
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
5 stars because it is great at clumping, smells good, and is good value. It is my go to cat litter. The price is good and it lasts a while. (I have 1 cat) My only complaint is the Glade scent only lasts about a day or 2. Overall great litter though!
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product! My cats use it just fine and it's easy to clean up. I love how easy it is to carry and add to my litter box. I'm not a fan of bagged litters because I'm much more prone to spill them.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this litter because it has the glade odor protection. We have two cats and they share litter boxes we need all the help we can get to not have the house smelling like litter. Only complaint I have is that sometimes if I go to clean the box right after its been soiled it does clump right away.
Heather T.
Williamsburg, va
I like this litter but in not really a fan of it. To me I feel like it don't clump the pee really good. It's not badly price it is pretty reasonable. I just feel that it's not the super best litter. I would tell people to use it cause it's not that bad I just don't care to much for it.
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is super nice cat litter. I love how it has a nice small and does a good job of masking the bad smells. It is not as dusty as other cat litters and I do not find it all over the house like other litters often end up. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try it.
Ashley O.
Very good product recommended to anybody has a very nice scent contains the older doesn't leave your house smelling horrible actually smells so fresh my cat loves it has no problem with it is not Dusty and it doesn't leave the floor dirty at all either when she comes out of her litter.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I am really impressed with how this cat litter keeps the unwanted scent down. I clean the litter box a lot just so it never happens. The litter clumps very well, and stays together. I will continue buying this product! The Glade makes it smells great walking into the room!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter is the one I keep going back to when trying others. It clumps well, has a glade scent to mask any odors, and is easy to sweep up when the cat inevitably kicks it all over the floor. It's on the higher end of cat litter, but I think it's definitely worth the money.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee