BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...5 Answers
Allison J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've used this litter since we first got our kittens. It works well. You can smell the glade scent when you first put the clean litter in the box. It does a great job of clumping and making for easy litter box cleaning, but could have better odor eliminating properties.
Cheryl B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our old litter was creating too much dust and making us sneeze so we went on a hunt for a different litter that wasn't too dusty and could handle our girls' waste. Sadly, this one didn't cut it. It was almost like it amplified the smell of ammonia and made it worse. It clumped nicely but the smell ... not good. It was also a tad dusty but not as bad as the previous brand.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the purina tidy cats litter. It's great for multiple cats which is what I have. I have four cats in my house of all ages and a couple of them are real picky about their litter. I have tried multiple different litters for my cats and almost every time they end up kicking it all out of the box but when they like it litter stays where it belongs 100% of the time.
Francine V.
San Diego, CA
I have 3 cats and 3 baby kittens, they all use their litter boxes so we literally get a lot of poop and I found that this litter does keeps odors at bay, it has good clumping power and works for a multiple cat household. I still have to use some baking soda in between cleansing, but I honestly don't mind that. It's a good kitty litter, and I would recommend it.
Emily P.
Murrysville, PA
I've been using this litter for my cats for the past few months.  The previous brand I had would leave an obvious odor (not pleasant) and so I decided to give this a try.

It smells so fresh, odd to say about a litter. But it gets the job done and I've never had the same odor issue I did with the previous brand.  I will continue to purchase this!
Lacey L.
N Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We absolutely love this Glade infused Tidy Cat litter! It locks in the smells and also always has a nice fresh smell so we don't have to get a whiff of gross cat litter every time we pass it! It also clumps great so easy scoping, which I absolutely love!
Alize D.
Eagan, MN
This is the only cat litter I use mostly because it is cheap. They do have a light weight one as well that is a little more expensive but I usually just get the heavy one. I personally don't think it really covers the scent too much but it does smell good at first. Hahah. I would recommend it but there are better more expensive ones out there.
Jean M.
Marysville, CA
I bought this litter because it was cheaper than what WalMart carries and as soon as I used it I was so happy.

The two cats in the house don't seem to have too much issue with it, but it definitely covers up the smell of their poo. Plus it's incredibly cheap, only 12.99, where as some brands of equal quality go up to 15-20.

Definitely would suggest this to other cat owners.
Shanna W.
Nashville
My husband and I have been buying this for our cat since we've had him in our lives. It seriously works wonders and helps keep odors minimized. The smell sticks around and covers up any unwanted odors. It continues to smell amazing even till its time to wash the litter box. Each refill is as good as the first!! Would definitely recommend!
Jordyn S.
Alfred
Go-to litter for my cat by far. Only one other brand I like better for the quality but can't beat the cost for the size and quality of Purina's. This size lasts my single cat household about 1.5 months as I'm able to clean the litter sectionally instead of dumping the whole box. My cat is picky about texture as well and loves this litter.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee